The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Nobility

For Purple Platinum , the pics of Maria Teresa and Henry's anniversary wedding.
PDV

Old 07-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for scans Lucidu! I love this one, where is photo of Guillaume kissing hand of Silvia:
http://img327.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mage0026la.jpg

Old 07-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Gentry

In the video: http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma ...multimedia.htm, could you say that they commented, it is that he/she didn't understand it, that he/she went, or that they said?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by anja
Here you have a better view of what Mary wore - it is the third cover below (soure: Billed Bladet)

Scroll down (ugly pattern she choosed IMO)
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default....=Menu&Item=383
Yes, I agree with you, the patter is not the best:I also dont like how her hair was done this time.

BTW, Máxima looks beautiful
Old 07-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirry
Here is a bigger photo: (from a Danish Magazine Her&Nu nr.27)
Attached Thumbnails

All the pictures are great. This pic of all the "heir apparents" is wonderful. Only one missing is Victoria. :( All the ladies look terrific though... not a bad dress in the bunch. Yes, Mary looks very Spanish... very bold print and especially with the red flower in her hair.
It is interesting how no one knew if some of them were there or not. I wonder if they did that on purpose or if it just worked out that way. That kind of thing has never happened before. Perhaps they were concerned with security/safety.

Aside from the group picture the only dresses I didn't care for was Queen Anne Marie of Greece's blue gala dress. The pattern looked too "busy".
And Mary's beige dress at the museum. I don't know... I just didn't like the overall look of it. But in general everyone looked really nice.
Princess Alexandra is growing into such a lovely lady... she's already taller than her mother. :)
Old 07-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Commoner

Is it just me or does Princess Anne of Britain look like she would rather be any place in the world besides the party? It's in one of the collage pictures, she just has this look like "SOMEONE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Even in the group picture, she doesn't have the happiest of smiles. I don't know too much about her, but it's odd to see her (as opposed to Edward and Sophie) visiting other royals in Europe, especially when it appears that she doesn't want to be there. Just my thought :)
Old 07-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

The royals look great, but I, or any of us for that matter, really cannot tell what the Crown Princesses are wearing (i.e. how the dresses look standing up, the cut of the dresses, and so on.)
Old 07-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrick
Is it just me or does Princess Anne of Britain look like she would rather be any place in the world besides the party? It's in one of the collage pictures, she just has this look like "SOMEONE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Even in the group picture, she doesn't have the happiest of smiles. I don't know too much about her, but it's odd to see her (as opposed to Edward and Sophie) visiting other royals in Europe, especially when it appears that she doesn't want to be there. Just my thought :)
I agree. Also in the group picture....her husband's absence is just so glaring. Her jewels and gown were very attractive on this occasion, though.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrick
I thought the same thing!
Old 07-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Aristocracy

thanks to everybody for the photos!Thank you all for the pictures and news.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Definetly IMO the dress of Princess Mary seems a design of Queen Margrethe or the designer that she use. A lot of different colours in the same dress is not ver elegant in some cases
Old 07-06-2006, 04:23 AM

All silver wedding pics

:) I made a special web page with all the photos I could find about this glittering event :)

http://faubla2000.free.fr/Luxembourg%2030-06-2006/
Old 07-06-2006, 04:26 AM
Gentry

great pictures!
Old 07-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Serene Highness

Good work faubla2000! Your webpage is really nice! I'm glad to see all that nice pictures in one group
Old 07-06-2006, 05:07 AM
Courtier

Wow, faubla, that is very nice of you! :) Thanks.

www.one.org
Old 07-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Here you have all the photographies that there has the magazine Hola.
I,m sorry for the quality of the images, have scanned them in my scanner, and it is not very good.

Pics from Euroimage
Old 07-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Serene Highness

(Source: Hola magazine)

Here are the so much talked-about photos regarind Princes of Asturias attendance to Grand Dukes of Luxembourg Silver Wedding Celebrations.

I agree with all who said that this black top suited very well that wonderful skirt (although I loved the white blouse in New York :)) but for this kind of event I think it gave her a more glamorous touch.

(Source: Hola magazine)
Old 07-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm very fond of the Letizia's hairdo, very refined and original; what a pity to can't see it so best.

Even for the top which looks like very elegant and refined too. It's look mad with lace but I'm not sure; the all, dress and top very adecuate, sober for a private gala dinner and fitting very well to the Princess of Asturias.

Mathilde, a little bite heavier by her dress and I'm not sure that her lowcut is very adapted at her shoulders but so classy. Maxima, nothing to say in the great elegancy as usual when shis in representation; she has a lot of wonderful gowns, of Valentino for example - I don't know if it is - absolutly estupendous. Mary is making me a great surprise in playing "Cayetena de Alba"; as she is not truely a latin woman, I'm not sure is really is a good idea but, as you know, in matter of taste.....

Actually it's too bad that it's not a good quality pic because generally speaking the woman aren't very at their advantage and Queen Fabiola looks to lost her head.

I fear that we don't have others shots....
Old 07-06-2006, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidu
For Purple Platinum , the pics of Maria Teresa and Henry's anniversary wedding.
PDV
Lucidu, thank you very much for these scans. I really appreciate it! As always, thank you... :)
one more thank you to make is to mtbcm... wonderful Hola scans. I was looking forward to it!

Seegerpress has published several more pictures from the arrival of the guess :

1 - Erzherzogin Alexandra von Habsburg - Österreich
2 - Prinzessin Tatiana von Radziwill
3 - Prinz Jerome Napoleon
4 - Erzherzogin Viridis von Österreich und Mann Carl Dunning Gribble
5 - Erzherzog Simeon von Habsburg - Österreich mit Frau Erzherzogin Maria
6 - Fürstin Angela zu Oettingen - Spielberg und Fürst Albrecht zu Oettingen - Spielberg
7 - Fürst Alexander zu Sayn - Wittgenstein - Sayn
8 - Prinz Michel von Ligne und Frau Celie Cifuentes
Old 07-06-2006, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

more from seegerpress

1 - Fürst Alexander und Fürstin Gabriela zu Sayn - Wittgenstein - Sayn, with daughter, Princess Alexandra & husband Graf Stefano Hunyady
2 - Prinz Michel von Ligne & wife, Celie Cifuentes
3 - Princess Yolande de Ligne und Bruder Olivier Mortgat mit Schwester Anne-Marie
4 - Princess Christina of Sweden & Tord Magnuson
5 - Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein & Prince Philipp, Princess Nora of Liechtenstein Sartorius
6 - Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein
7 - Erzherzog Rudolf und Erzherzogin Ana Gabriela von Österreich
8 - Crown Prince Alexander & Princess Catherine of Yugoslavia