The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Maxima also wore that pink dress to Frederick and Mary's wedding in 2004. Thanks for the picture, Lucys! I admit I was disappointed there weren't photos of Felipe/Letizia, Frederick/Mary, and WA/Maxima, but alas they were there! Hopefully more photos surface in the near future. :)

Old 07-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

the top can be that or one that i saw she wore in spain. My memory is bad. :(

Old 07-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellad
I screamed out aloud when I saw the pic of Kalina. My husband came running to the computer and wanted to know if she went to a Fancy Dress ball and he just wouldn't believe me when I said she went to a gala dinner and dance.

I'm sure whoever tries to commit her into an institution for wearing that outfit will be committed themself for a 'late arrival'

Stellad
Stallad, I had absolutely the same reaction when I saw Kalina's picture. She is horrible and I wonder how she dared attend a ceremony in such a dress.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Gentry

Here a larger version;

Click image for larger version

Name:	ttt.jpg
Views:	924
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	253411
Old 07-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kalina's style is not new and she was an invited guest.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Maxima also wore that pink dress to Frederick and Mary's wedding in 2004. Thanks for the picture, Lucys! I admit I was disappointed there weren't photos of Felipe/Letizia, Frederick/Mary, and WA/Maxima, but alas they were there! Hopefully more photos surface in the near future. :)
The picture will appear in this weeks Point de Vue,so you might find it in a stall near you next week:p
Old 07-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the official group photo.

I love the skirt Letizia wore the first time she wore it in NYC. I didn't like the white satin blouse she wore in NYC though. It's way too old-fashioned and all the fabric seems to swallow her. This black top with the sweetheart neckline is so much better. I'm dying to see a picture of close up of the necklace she wore and her hairdo.

Did Mary match the floral stripeless gown with the old-fashioned pearl choker again? The old-fashioned choker ages her at least 10 years every time she wears it. I don't know whether she realizes it since she wears it so often. She should borrow some other necklaces from DRF's jewelry trove. Doesn't the DRF have any other necklace of note?

I am not a fan of Mathlide's balarina skirt. It makes her look bigger.

I wonder whether the photographer directed all the black outfits to one side and the colorful ones to the other.

I wonder whether Mary met Letizia and if yes, what they talked about.

Why wasn't Elena included in the picture? Is the official photo only for the "major royals"?
Old 07-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber26
Here a lager version;

Attachment 253411
Thank you Amber!A "lager version" is what I suppose many people have in front of them at present,the semi-finals beginning right now.....

just teasing....sorry.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Royal Highness

I wish I could see all of Mary's outfit in detail. It looks very colorful and something she has not worn before.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness

Sorry, but I can't see Tessy. :( Can someone help me?
Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Commoner

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.I must say that there are a lot of royals whom I do not know.It's a shame that we only had one photo of Letizia,Maxima,Mary etc.At least Letizia is attending royal event outside Spain and get to mingle with other royal ladies.
Anyway Congratulations to Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Marie-Therese on their silver celebrations.They are such a loving couple.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:49 AM

Here is a bigger photo: (from a Danish Magazine Her&Nu nr.27)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1229
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	253441  
Old 07-05-2006, 03:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirry
Here is a bigger photo:
Many thanks for the larger pic, I have just baught " Point de vue ", it's too bad because the shot is not good at all and it's very difficult to see details as jewelles or hairdo.

For the princess of Asturias, for instance, we can see she is woring news earrings and necklace ( for her ) but it's totaly impossible to see if it's jewelles of Spain Royal Family or new ones..... To bad :(
Old 07-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Here you have the cover of "Hola!" (originally posted by Paty in the thread dedicated to the covers with the Princes of Asturias).
"Hola!" says that it has some "fotografias exclusivas" inside. It's a bit strange since earlier they said that the only Spanish representation was Elena with husbend.
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?i...32ampli9uj.jpg

Old 07-05-2006, 05:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirry
Here is a bigger photo:

Wow, thank you, at least details are more visible now. Princess Mary had such a colourful dress, I don't think I saw it before. Princess Maxima seems to wear the dress she had at the Danish wedding, right? At least the top is the same.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Atleast there is more than one picture I really like what Letizia is wearing, I think this top is better than the last one she used with that skirt, to me the necklace looks like the sapphire pendant Sofia wore in the wedding of the Dukes of Brabandt but the quality of the scan is not that great. Maxima also looks very elegant and charming, excpet for the glaring red toenails:o Hopefully someone can scan the pictures from Hola (please:))
Old 07-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Gentry

In this link: http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma...multimedia.htm, in the second video, is a special of the anniversary of the Big Dukes, it is very complete and it is very beautiful.
:)
Old 07-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is it the first time Mary has been wearing this dress? It's very... Spanish!
Adelaide, Point de vue doesn't have any other pics from the 2nd day?

Old 07-05-2006, 06:32 AM
Courtier

Wow! Mary looks wonderful!! I love her dress. And MT and Mathilde look so elegant! :)

www.one.org
Old 07-05-2006, 07:03 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you Mirry for the big photo :).

Now I am completely confused (which isn't new anyway ) .

Is there more pictures of Mary with that dress, when entering the party or so?! Mathilde is using that gorgeous one but we already had seen pics of it, but not Mary's.

Let's wait for more detailed news on the event...

Regards,
mtbcm :)