Grand Ducal Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations: June 30-July 1, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
grandempressxx said:
Yes thanks for the link Mims111

Wow this is the first time I heard Guillaume speak in english
What a sexy voice he has.......:D:D:D

I love Guillaume's voice too....
anyway, you are very welcome wardenbabe13844,Mathilde1286, lufer, grandempressxx!

The video of place royale, of rtl.lu is very beautiful, the Big Dukes are a beautiful one and even lover.:)

In the video we can see the posture of the royals:D Crown Princess Mary has the the best postures ever, she's stunning ;)

I know!!!!! That was one of the first things I noticed!!! I think she looked a little robotic....but really great posture.

..after all this posts what is left to say? :D anyway i have my conclusions
1. Prince Felix is very handsome!!!!:)
2. Prince Frederik is rather petite! Isn't he?:confused:
3. What on haven's name happened to Kalina?! :eek: :eek:
4. GDF look so happy :) :p

Thanks for the video, mims111! It was great to watch the couple, their children and all the royal guests! I also discovered through this video that I understand the Luxembourgian language. It's a really nice mixture of several languages with a great specific Luxembourgian touch to it. I love it! :)

I was looking through the whole thread now and I love it! It`s a great event!
Many great pictures of Europe's Royals!
I love Princess Mathilde`s black-white galagown! It`s amazing! :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures!

So did anyone find out why the dutch crown couple didn't appear during the other events?

As far as I know Beatrix, W-A and Maxima were only scheduled for the gala at the 1st of July. :)

I've been on vacation in Hawai'i for 2 weeks so here are my belated opinions
of the beautiful ladies who attended the event. I love, love, love Queen Anne Marie of Greece. She always seems to get it right. I also loved Princess Matilde's evening gown and Crown Princess Mary looked lovely. Thanks.

mims111,
i was wondering where your icon picture thing came from? i have never seen that photograph of MT and i am guessing it is recent. do you have a larger photo?

lamass said:
mims111,
i was wondering where your icon picture thing came from? i have never seen that photograph of MT and i am guessing it is recent. do you have a larger photo?
lamass, i'm not mims111, but the picture from mims111's avatar comes from the Gala Dinner held on the occassion the Luxembourg State Visit to the Netherlands.
The bigger picture of Maria Teresa can be found here :)

You can find that avatar in avatar gallery of LRF and many of Maria Teresa ;)

Elisa

thank you purple_platinum, i've never seen that tiara.

Wonderful pictures. Thank you all.

Love to view Royals dress up in their gowns. Pity no tiaras worn.

Wow wow elegant photo group on Queen and King,relatives!!! It is beautiful photo on princess Letizia and Mathilde,Fabiola.

The Grand Duchess is looking marvellous and the wonderful photos with the Grand Duke is such a joy to see - testimony to the strength of this royal marriage.
The Princesses I like from this auspicious occassion are:
1. Princess Anne - she looks fabulous. Her outfit is quite becoming.
2. Princess Mathilde looks beautiful in her fairytale princess outfit.
3. Princess Maxima is so elegant.
Princess Mary and the Princess of Asturia have been looking too thin in recent times...

The pictures previously scanned from HOLA in digital quality
Its a bit strange that there exist 2 extra pics of Mathilde, Letizia and Fabiola but not of the other women and not even of the main persons, the grand ducal couple, but maybe the photographer REALLY liked black and white:lol:

Photo Credit Luxpress/Jean-Claude Ernst

Was Princess Margarhetta's family there?
Any pics of Maria Annunciata and Marie Astrid?

The pictures previously scanned from HOLA in digital quality
Its a bit strange that there exist 2 extra pics of Mathilde, Letizia and Fabiola but not of the other women and not even of the main persons, the grand ducal couple, but maybe the photographer REALLY liked black and white:lol:

Photo Credit Luxpress/Jean-Claude Ernst
There was a picture of the whole group http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/DRWs/drwsblog_pointdevue1.jpg, copied from Danish Royal Watchers: June 2006
I think that I've seen pictures of the GD's siblings and families too.

I wonder what does Fabiola said to Letizia. Letizia look little surprise...
Btw. Letizia look more like her sisters on these photos.

Back
Top Bottom