Grand Ducal Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations: June 30-July 1, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definetly IMO the dress of Princess Mary seems a design of Queen Margrethe or the designer that she use. A lot of different colours in the same dress is not ver elegant in some cases

Good work faubla2000! Your webpage is really nice! I'm glad to see all that nice pictures in one group ;)

Here you have all the photographies that there has the magazine Hola.
I,m sorry for the quality of the images, have scanned them in my scanner, and it is not very good.

Pics from Euroimage

Last edited by a moderator:

(Source: Hola magazine)

Here are the so much talked-about photos regarind Princes of Asturias attendance to Grand Dukes of Luxembourg Silver Wedding Celebrations.

I agree with all who said that this black top suited very well that wonderful skirt (although I loved the white blouse in New York :)) but for this kind of event I think it gave her a more glamorous touch.

I'm very fond of the Letizia's hairdo, very refined and original; what a pity to can't see it so best.

Even for the top which looks like very elegant and refined too. It's look mad with lace but I'm not sure; the all, dress and top very adecuate, sober for a private gala dinner and fitting very well to the Princess of Asturias.

Mathilde, a little bite heavier by her dress and I'm not sure that her lowcut is very adapted at her shoulders but so classy. Maxima, nothing to say in the great elegancy as usual when shis in representation; she has a lot of wonderful gowns, of Valentino for example - I don't know if it is - absolutly estupendous. Mary is making me a great surprise in playing "Cayetena de Alba"; as she is not truely a latin woman, I'm not sure is really is a good idea but, as you know, in matter of taste.....

Actually it's too bad that it's not a good quality pic because generally speaking the woman aren't very at their advantage and Queen Fabiola looks to lost her head.

I fear that we don't have others shots....

Last edited:
Lucidu said:
For Purple Platinum ;) , the pics of Maria Teresa and Henry's anniversary wedding.
PDV
Lucidu, thank you very much for these scans. I really appreciate it! As always, thank you... :)
one more thank you to make is to mtbcm... wonderful Hola scans. I was looking forward to it!

Seegerpress has published several more pictures from the arrival of the guess :

1 - Erzherzogin Alexandra von Habsburg - Österreich
2 - Prinzessin Tatiana von Radziwill
3 - Prinz Jerome Napoleon
4 - Erzherzogin Viridis von Österreich und Mann Carl Dunning Gribble
5 - Erzherzog Simeon von Habsburg - Österreich mit Frau Erzherzogin Maria
6 - Fürstin Angela zu Oettingen - Spielberg und Fürst Albrecht zu Oettingen - Spielberg
7 - Fürst Alexander zu Sayn - Wittgenstein - Sayn
8 - Prinz Michel von Ligne und Frau Celie Cifuentes

more from seegerpress

1 - Fürst Alexander und Fürstin Gabriela zu Sayn - Wittgenstein - Sayn, with daughter, Princess Alexandra & husband Graf Stefano Hunyady
2 - Prinz Michel von Ligne & wife, Celie Cifuentes
3 - Princess Yolande de Ligne und Bruder Olivier Mortgat mit Schwester Anne-Marie
4 - Princess Christina of Sweden & Tord Magnuson
5 - Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein & Prince Philipp, Princess Nora of Liechtenstein Sartorius
6 - Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein
7 - Erzherzog Rudolf und Erzherzogin Ana Gabriela von Österreich
8 - Crown Prince Alexander & Princess Catherine of Yugoslavia

Seeger Press

Needs to improve on royalties

Prince Michel de Ligne's wife is HI&RH princess Eleonore of Brazil and not Celia Cifuentes !!

his sister princess Anne-Isabelle is married to Olivier Morgat

I´d like to see more photos of the gala....

I love the drees of Letizia it is a discrepción lesson of style and elegance. Also I like much her hairdo.

faubla2000 said:
Prince Felix and Tessy Anthony, mother of little Gabriel and prince Louis' girlfriend

A future weding ??...

Laurent

i believe so.

faubla2000 said:
Prince Felix and Tessy Anthony, mother of little Gabriel and prince Louis' girlfriend

A future weding ??...

Laurent
Do you think Felix and Tessy? But Tessy has child with Louis, so how could Gabriel feel if it will true?
I hope they have brain!

Letizia looks way too old. She could have done something more refreshing and younger looking (IMO).

wait.. so Tessy Antony WAS invited to the gala celebration(s)?! This royal family seems very liberal IMO -which is a good thing-:D

Well Tessy is the one who delivered the first grandchild of the Grand Duke's. I'm sure she's given some incentive in that respect. :)

mtbcm said:

Thank you MTBCM for these great pictures. How were you able to do this?
Well, this picture is alot more clear than the others, but for some reason the royals still look a bit strange....must be the lights and the quality of film?
I think all the royal women looked elegant and beautiful and the men looked handsome.;) Only wish there were more pics, especially of the women standing so we could better appreciate their lovely gowns.:)

GlitteringTiaras said:
The royals look great, but I, or any of us for that matter, really cannot tell what the Crown Princesses are wearing (i.e. how the dresses look standing up, the cut of the dresses, and so on.)

There are pictures of Mathilde's full dress and Maxima & Letizia have worn their dresses before. Only one that's unclear is Mary.

Photo by Belga
p455910315gp.jpg

Nice Family Pic! I have to say, I prefer the facial hair on Prince Guillaume. It made him look more distinguished and older. He has such a "baby" face.

Prince Felix is a real hottie with the long hair...not bad at all.

Stellad

stellad said:
Prince Felix is a real hottie with the long hair...not bad at all.

Stellad

Indeed he is. I'd imagine I would just giggle and blush if I ever met him... he's so dashing. And it would be better than gawking at him with my mouth hanging open :D

A possible wedding with prince Louis not with prince Felix of course. I think many of you misunderstood because of the photo which shows Felix and Tessy.

Hola keeps writing about this event.

Today, in the middle of some considerations about Princess Letizia they write something that show us how much our Royal universe changed in so few years.

From Hola.es

"...

Either it didn't pass unnoticed in this picture that, definitively, the black and white has become color with the arrival of the future Queens to European Courts.

The previous family photography of European monarchies that happened in Luxembourg, back in April of 2001, in the occasion of the proclamation of Enrique and Maria Teresa like sovereigns, after the abdication of Great Dukes Juan and Josefina Carlota, was the photo of the relief, but still incomplete: it was carried out by Heirs to the throne, then, in his majority unmarried. The schematic of that first summit of XXI st Century Kings, presided over by the new sovereigns of Luxembourg and their son, Prince Guillermo, was an image essentialy of smokings, splashed only by some mulberry and garnet outlines of color coming from the dresses of few present ladies (Sofía de Liechtenstein, Victoria of Sweden, Mette-Marit, then fiancé of prince Haakon; great Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Matilde of Belgium). Today, five years later, the new inheriting Princess colors the official pictures, like in this occasion, of mantón of Manila, flowers and rose.

... "

(I'm sorry about some names that I am sure aren't right:eek: )

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Elsa M. said:
Photos published by Hola:

I really like that last picture! :)

Is Sebastien taller than Maria Teresa? :confused:

I hope Louis lets grow his hair a bit longer ...

drimal said:
I really like that last picture! :)

Is Sebastien taller than Maria Teresa? :confused:

I hope Louis lets grow his hair a bit longer ...

i believe his is taller than MT. drimal, gotta agree with you there. louis does look like a plucked chicken and he does need to do something about it, imo.

First post here!! This may be an akward question, but just how tall is Maria Teresa? The Grand Duke and Felix always look so tall and dashing, but when by other European royals, they don't look as tall as I thought :(.

Maria Teresa can't be more than 5'1". IMO she looks so short next to Henri, even when she is wearing heels.

Virnabrisa2000 said:
In the video: http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma ...multimedia.htm, could you say that they commented, it is that he/she didn't understand it, that he/she went, or that they said?

in with language are Guillaume and Frederik talking? french? english?

Yes thanks for the link Mims111

Wow this is the first time I heard Guillaume speak in english
What a sexy voice he has.......:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom