Grand Ducal Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations: June 30-July 1, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosario is lovelier tonight than last night.

MT and Rosario are my favs. Very dissapointed that Maxima and Letizia arent there. Excited to see what Mary will wear.

Mathilde looks so beautiful!! I LOVE her dress! :) And Elena looks stunning!!

Thanks to all who posted pictures!

As soon as I saw the pic of Kalina, a look of terror came over my face. What was she thinking?

Oh my God!..what a horrible outfit and make up :eek:

Oh my god.... that is so horrible that I can not call it her

Kalina looks a hot mess! What is her deal? She looks like she had a bad nose job. I need to check out her thread.

Princess Anne looks great - love the dress and the jewels (although I wonder what's on her mind because she looks either perplexed or nervous). Is that a new dress she is wearing?

Badiya and Khaled
Kardam and Miriam

from getty

Attachments

• 71350235.jpg
    71350235.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 71350285.jpg
    71350285.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 298
Kalina looks like Michael Jackson! What happened to her?

Everyone else looks fantastic.

I think Claire and Alexandra look gorgeous! I still can't believe that Claire had twins less than a year ago. Miriam also looks lovely, the white dress looks wonderful on her.

I think it's safe to say that Felipe and Letizia are not in Luxembourg :(.

soCal girl said:
I think Claire and Alexandra look gorgeous! I still can't believe that Claire had twins less than a year ago. Miriam also looks lovely, the white dress looks wonderful on her.

I think it's safe to say that Felipe and Letizia are not in Luxembourg :(.

and also the Danish CP and Dutch CP, no pics yet.

mybags said:
As soon as I saw the pic of Kalina, a look of terror came over my face. What was she thinking?

She wasn't thinking... at all!:eek:

Thank you for sharing all the (other;) ) great pictutes of the Celebration. OMG Luxembourg siblings are gorgeous :p.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
kate14 said:
and also the Danish CP and Dutch CP, no pics yet.

I'm hoping that we might see Frederick and Mary because they were in Luxembourg the day before. Some royals, however, might not have stayed for all of the celebrations. We haven't seen Felipe/Letizia and WA/Maxima at all which is a shame.

soCal girl said:
I'm hoping that we might see Frederick and Mary because they were in Luxembourg the day before. Some royals, however, might not have stayed for all of the celebrations. We haven't seen Felipe/Letizia and WA/Maxima at all which is a shame.

it really is a shame. I would be suprised if Fred and Mary didnt stay for the gala b/c they were there earlier in the day. I know Albert left to go back to Monaco but I would hope that Mary and Fred would stay since they were there for everything else.

Is the Bulgarian royal family close to the Luxembourg royal family? B/c I noticed that most of the Bulgarian family is in attendance and thats sort of rare for them isnt it.

Last edited:
On the Danish website, it states that Mary and Fred are in Lux from Friday June 30 - Sunday July 2.

christinacg said:
Is the Bulgarian royal family close to the Luxembourg royal family? B/c I noticed that most of the Bulgarian family is in attendance and thats sort of rare for them isnt it.
Well - would have been better, they had sent Kalina to the annual gothic convention instead.

I really want to know if Felipe and Letizia and Fred and Mary and Maxima and William weren´t there

still no news of the crown couples??? what a pitty I really wanted to see mary's outfit... she is so elegant..

Maybe the Danish couple had an emergency of some sort and as a result were not able to make tonight's event. They were scheduled to show up, but something must have happened at the last minute.

This is only a guess and mere speculation. Not a fact.

Thanks to everyone for the pictures! :)
Congratulations Henri & Maria-Theresa on your 25th Wedding Anniversary!!
The GDss looked has looked very nice at all the events
Mary looked nice as well, surprised there are no pics of her and Frederik at the gala banquet. Maybe some emergency back in Denmark? Or Christian got sick? Still, fingers crossed for some pics!
No W-A either? Wasn't he scheduled to attend, before Maxima went to NY?
Kalina of Bulgaria: :eek: There are no words
Claire's green dress was extremly nice and suited her very well, but can she please do something with her hair? It's always down the same way!!
Mathilde's black/white poofy dress was not my cup of tea, it made her look like a ballet dancer.
Pss Alexandra is growing up to be quite a gorgeous young lady!

christinacg said:
Kalina looks like Michael Jackson! What happened to her?

Everyone else looks fantastic.

I tought exactly the same:eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom