King Albert and Queen Paola: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdas1201

Heir Presumptive
City
Houston
Country
United States
Post pictures of King Albert and Queen Paola here. Since this is a picture thread, please don't post pics from current events here.

Due to bandwidth problems, please don't post the pics directly to the forum. Use imageshack, photobucket or any other photo hosting program to post pics. Pics posted directly to the forum will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation

Last edited:
Fotos from ISOPX, with the kind help of Jelka.

Queen Paola visits the Belgian city La Louvière, November 2003.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures, Paola always looks so down-to-earth with the people he meet, a very friendly woman.

I have a question though, does anybody know if there is a thread with old pictures of Queen Paola? She was so extremely beautiful in her younger years. Thanks.

in the 2 previous Paola picture threads there are lots of pics from when she was young.

Queen Paola visits fashion museum and - academy in Antwerp, 2003.

Hannelore said:
Queen Paola visits fashion museum and - academy in Antwerp, 2003.

All pics from Isopix, with Jelka's kind help.

On pic 3 she's with Walter Van Beirendonck.

I adore the last pic...all those botoxed and facelifted women look eery, but Paola looks fantastic and classy - with her wrinkles! :)

At the christmas concert at the palace, 2003.

Paola at new years reception for the EU and EC, Jan. 2004 (isopix)

Paola and Albert with Gina Lollobridgida. (Scans from point de vue & paris match, from Chris)

Last edited:
Albert & Paola with the kids on skiing holiday (Farabola)

from Chris's collection: young Paola and Albert at a gala at Belgian court for the Iranian state visit (paris match)

Last edited:
With Albert in 2004. I love these ones, they're both so happy and relaxed.

Isopix, thanks to Jelka.

le soir illustré

1. national day somewhere in the 60's
4. Arrival in Belgium, she's welcomes by her future brother in law, king Baudouin

How stunningly beautiful she was when she was young - and best of all not a trace of plastic surgery, all natural and all beautiful. Even now she is older she still has that fantastic bone structure and great looks.

I really love to look at the pictures of Queen Paola especially when she was younger. But her pictures at the present are the real testament of her beauty, grace and elegance. I really don't get tired of looking at her pictures because she is really a very beautiful queen.

paulette said:
I really love to look at the pictures of Queen Paola especially when she was younger. But her pictures at the present are the real testament of her beauty, grace and elegance. I really don't get tired of looking at her pictures because she is really a very beautiful queen.

Queen Paola's getting older gracefully and the fact that she doesn't bother to hide the pass of time is a testimony of the wonderful person she is...

PD: off topic, but both Albert and Phillippe have the eye for beautiful women, great taste really!!!;)

crisiñaki said:
Queen Paola's getting older gracefully and the fact that she doesn't bother to hide the pass of time is a testimony of the wonderful person she is...

PD: off topic, but both Albert and Phillippe have the eye for beautiful women, great taste really!!!;)

Yes, I agree. The fact that she is ageing gracefully and the lackof vanity is really refreshing to see, especially as so many younger royals are botoxed, nose jobs and i don't know what else. QP proves that if you are beautiful to start with, then like fine wine, you get better with age. She is gorgeous.

I Totally Agree with you there, she still is a very beautiful woman I can't belive shes got three grown children and is the grandmother of 11?.....

Back
Top Bottom