70th Birthday Celebrations of King Harald V of Norway

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But if they decided to leave Christian at home because of the weather they should't inform in the site that he was going to travel to Oslo.
I love to see this events but I can't help my self saying...So mucht money spend on this and so many people crying for help in the world!

Maxima fan said:
Look this photo: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07022306.jpg

Mary will be wear an outfit of Elie Saab!!
Are you sure that clothing bag belongs to Mary? GD Maria Teresa has worn Elie Saab on more than one occasion, so maybe the clothing bag belongs to her. I know the caption says that they belong to Mary, but they aren't always correct.

Last edited:
I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I hope its gonna be a big tiara event!

That is a lot of luggage but if it all belongs to Henri, Fred, and Mary I guess that isn't too bad.

I'd believe it if the caption said 'the luggage of Madeleine of Sweden'!

tlg00 said:
Are you sure that clothing bag belongs to Mary? GD Maria Teresa has worn Elie Saab on more than one occasion, so maybe the clothing bag belongs to her. I know the caption says that they belong to Mary, but they aren't always correct.

Yes, look at the website: PPE Agency Right of the picture you can read the text!

Last edited:
I have seen the procession on TV
Mette-Marit in a grey chiffon dress with a one strap detail, quite daring for her
Mary in a dark dress, with some bling at the top, and gold fur which she took of, and aquamairne drop earrings
Märtha in purpel
Maria Teresa in recycled green dress (and Im pretty sure it is Elie Saab)
Sonja in white and NEW:cool:
Mabel in black, she looked impressed with it all, staring at the seeling comming down the stairs, and she looked very stylish from what I could see, but I did not get a good look.
Laurentin in something oriental in red and gold, it does not look like Mathilde and Philippe are there, atleast I could not see them
Madeline in a short pink dress, on the arm of Joachim:lol:

This is brilliant! I want to see the picture of Joachim and Madeleine arriving! I wasn't able to open the picture of Maxima. Can't wait to see the pictures of Mary and Laurentien

crm2317 said:
This is brilliant! I want to see the picture of Joachim and Madeleine arriving! I wasn't able to open the picture of Maxima. Can't wait to see the pictures of Mary and Laurentien

Look for the foto of Maxima at my site if you can't open it! maximamathilde.web-log.nl. Royalgertjan thank you!

Maxima fan said:
Yes, look at the website: PPE Agency Right of the picture you can read the text!

I agree with tlg00, the Elie Saab dress(es) most likely belong to Maria Teresa. In the collection of photos of Mary and Frederick, PPE has one of the Grand Duchess arriving at the airport. And I have also seen photo agencies make mistakes in cutlines. In any event, we'll find out this weekend when we see what everyone wears.

Any Pics of: King Juan Carlos ,The Earl of Wessex Duke and Duchess of Gloucester King Albert II Prince Albert II The Dutch Royals Thanks in Advance God Save The King Happy Birthday Your Majesty!!!!!!!

The three Orange-Nassau ladies

It looks like Princess Máxima is wearing a very dark green velvet gown, the jacket lined with grey/brown fur, and she is wearing diamonds-and-emeralds jewelry.

:flowers:

It looks like Princess Mabel wears very stylish black lace with diamond jewelry. I could see a black bra, I believe. Very slim for a mom of two!

Princess Laurentien looks very stylish in a grand red gown-plus-long-jacket with a golden/brown embroidered pattern.

Last edited:
Maxima looks absolutely wonderful tonight. Great hair and great dress. Not to forget her wonderful smile!

all of them look wonderful!

I think mathilde and phillipe arrive a lot later at the tonight event

Last edited:
Madeleine is amazig!!
maxima wondeful!!
Mabel stunning!

royalgertjan said:
Madeleine is amazig!!
maxima wondeful!!
Mabel stunning!

And what about Laurentien? The best gown of the night!

I found Madeleine looking a bit out of tone anyway.

Máxima is wearing the large cabochon emerald of Princess Wilhelmina of Orange, Fürstin of Nassau, Princess of Prussia (1751-1820) on her jacket. Again the Princess of Orange seems to be amongst the best bejewelled ladies.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
And what about Laurentien? The best gown of the night!

I found Madeleine looking a bit out of tone anyway.

Máxima is wearing the large cabochon emerald of Princess Wilhelmina of Orange, Fürstin of Nassau, Princess of Prussia (1751-1820) on her jacket. Again the Princess of Orange seems to be amongst the best bejewelled ladies.

Laurentien is okay!
And maxima is indeed best bejewelled!

Princess Maxima said:
Yes.. and far the best dressed!

I disagree a bit :lol:

1 HRH Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands
a flaming red gown-and-long overcoat with white snowflakes and rich golden embroidered lining

2 HRH Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, The Princess of Orange
an understated deep green velvet gown-and-jacket with fur lining and expensive family heirlooms as jewelry

3 HRH The Crown Princess of Norway
an elegant grey chiffon gown with a train

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom