Queen Margrethe's Birthday: April 16 (2003-2019, 2021 - 2024)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh thank you for the photos!and how incredibly adorable and cute is josephine&vincent :wub::wub: they have grown so much! Josephine has grown into such a pretty and beautiful little with her long hair and i see Vincent has got a haircut :) And isabella and josephine in their dresses. Im so in love with this crown Prince family!

And Big congratulations to queen margrethe! the weather is just great

Last edited:
Wow how cute are the twins! They're so big now, it seems they don't want to be held anymore and they want to enjoy standing up like their older sis&bro. How adorable!!!
Finally, Vincent got a haircut, he looks more manly now and beautiful Josephine has a very pretty hair!
Isabella is taller now, she can view so clearly the public, what a pretty young lady!
Too bad we didn't get yet Close-ups of little Athena!

the twins side by side looking out through the holes on the balcony :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Looks like something I've seen before... Christian and Isabella have been there too :D

Christian: http://i2-images1.tv2net.dk/s/32/33163332-302d8b9eea839a92d3281cf30d87cfc6.jpeg

Isabella: http://media.avisen.dk/billeder/prinsesse-isabella_212175_26.ashx

I would have been driven to Amalienborg Palace with my daughter today, but sadly I couldn't get off from work. It would otherwise have been fun.

Nonetheless, it's some great pictures from Amalienborg, particularly of Frederik, Mary and their foursome IMO. And yes, Vincent and Josephine has grown a lot. Josephine resembles very much Isabella IMO. Cute little girl. And Vincent looks exactly like Christian as a baby. It is easy to see that all four are siblings.

Nice pic of Mary looking admiringly at her husband :wub:
http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edoris?tem=dorismark&doc_id=7aa7d12062264610e37ee173c6e0c191

Last edited:
QMII looks so happy, I'm so sad I couldn't be on Amalienborg slotsplads today to celebrate her. There's always such a wonderful spirit and everyone are happy and cheerful.

What a shame that they cut Vincent's hair, he was such a munchkin with those long locks of hair :wub:
He's still adorable though, and so are the other three. It's so sweet to see the boys in their little suits, and the girls in their matching dresses.

Mary looks good, but I still haven't got used to Frederik's new hair, I think it looks odd but that might just be me.

Last edited:
TV 2 GO' | Fornøjelse - Dronning Margrethe fejrer fødselsdag med familien

A number of pics from TV2, including some of Athena with and without her coat. - It's nice and warm today, spring has finally arrived!

Seems to me that Josephine can be just as entertaining as her siblings.
And Vincent got a haircut - good.

Pity bette Henrik was shy and stood in the background, but at least his sister viewed the whole commotion with some aloofness.

There were more than usual at Amalienborg today - partly because the weather was good and partly because the teachers are still lockouted, and ideas about how to keep the kids entertained are beginning to run low.

Last edited:
Everyone seems so happy, particularly the Queen.

It's nice to see all the kids but Josephine is my favourite. Where is little Henrik?

Everyone seems so happy, particularly the Queen.

It's nice to see all the kids but Josephine is my favourite. Where is little Henrik?

He's there but hiding behind his parents according to the news reports. He's seems a little shy; unlike his cousins lol!.

All wonderful pictures of a lovely family.
thank you to all for the links.

I love the detail of the queen and henrik coming out with just their sons, and then one with the oldest grandson from each son : )

What's happening with the hairstyle of Frederik & Joachim??? Frederik looks like Bobby Kennedy these days, it doesn't suit him though.

Last edited:
Thank you for the interesting information regarding Denmark during the war, Muhler!
I always enjoy seeing the various family members on Margrethe's birthday. Especially the twins, who seem to change so much over short periods of time!

Last edited:
I wonder if the older generations also did that.

A pretty nice and quite funny picture of Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine. Siblings in every sense :D:D
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540654_474457612626008_284866836_n.jpg

First off...My goodness the Twins are simply adorable!! Haven't seen them in awhile and....Wow, Fred and Mary sure do make some cute kids, don't they?

Second....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First thing I thought on seeing this, "Okay...Now, just how do we break outta this joint?"

The expressions on their faces are just priceless and count on the Grandkids to upstage Grandma!! ;)

Oh wow- the kids are all fantastically adorable. I hadn't seen the twins in awhile either.

It looks like such a fun day- the Danish royal family is one of my favorites because they always seem so happy and enthusiastic.

How adorable. Love that the girls are in matching plaid jumpers and love the way the material is on straight and bias.
Josephine has always been my favorite, I love the way she's always doing something with her mouth! I guess Vincent looks a lot like Christian, wish his hair was a bit shorter, to see more of his face. What a lovely family.

I love all four of those kids, I never get tired of seeing them.

A pretty nice and quite funny picture of Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine. Siblings in every sense :D:D
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540654_474457612626008_284866836_n.jpg
That´s so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

And next year the eyes of Josephine and Vincent will be just in line of the rail, so I´ll bet they´ll try to stand on their toes to see over it or perhaps they´ll try to stand on the spikey things :whistling:
I wonder if the older generations also did that.
I´m sure they did, but perhaps in a bit more "tamed" way :)

Back
Top Bottom