Queen Margrethe's 75th Birthday Celebrations: April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the Ansorena tiara is real guys. That was the biggest myth on the Spanish royal jewel case :D :lol:

EDIT: Queen Margrethe is there and she's rocking that red dress!

Last edited:
Mary looks lovely! Not crazy about her gown but she looked good. Great smile!

Is the Queen wearing a new dress?

Right, now the DRF will greet the guests who will the proceed into the banqueting hall to find their seats, so in say fifteen minutes fro the now the royals will start to find their seats.
So processions coming up.

So the Ansorena tiara is real guys. That was the biggest myth on the Spanish royal jewel case :D :lol:

EDIT: Queen Margrethe is there and she's rocking that red dress!
I admit that I had stopped believing in this tiara. It was a shock to see it:lol:! But it's great that the tiara is no longer a ghost haunting the vaults. When seeing the pics of the unworn tiara I though it quite ugly. But the way Letizia wore it today shows that it works, imo.

On another note: Any news about what happened to the Luxembourg couple? There wasn't another vulcano, was there?

Tanja Dorky looks ery beautiful, what a great dress!

I must admit I am not crazy about Letitia's new tiara, yes its great to see and know it exists but I don't find it pretty in anyway but I do like the size of it.

I was very happy to see Mathilde in a bigger tiara, it was about time.

Maxima in black? I didn't think this was a place to wear black but she looked great!

So delighted to be able to watch this live!!!? Everyone looks lovely. Mathilde looks divine in her gown!

Princess Benedikte's unusual dress was a winner too, imo. And Queen Maxima looked stunning in black with those rose cut diamonds. I'm so glad that we were able to watch the arrival live.

I must admit I am not crazy about Letitia's new tiara, yes its great to see and know it exists but I don't find it pretty in anyway but I do like the size of it.

I was very happy to see Mathilde in a bigger tiara, it was about time.

Maxima in black? I didn't think this was a place to wear black but she looked great!

Yes, Letizia's tiara is a bit like a pageant tiara but I think that's because its new (and new looking). Regardless, I so tickled that its real and not a myth that I'm just thrilled to see it finally.:ROFLMAO:

Anna von Lowzow expects Frederik to officially welcome the guests, rather than PH who is down with flu.

Mary looks lovely! Not crazy about her gown but she looked good. Great smile!

Is the Queen wearing a new dress?

Yes Margrethe is in new red dress. Looks really great I think. She was (as she should be) the evening's star.

Mary is in one of her most beautiful gown she has ever worn IMO, the dress she wore in the Netherlands at the new King's investiture.

Our Prime Minister looks much better today than in Aarhus...

Last edited:
Margrethe looks really great in the red dress. And she managed to wear the danish colours without the ruby Parure.

Ten minutes to the royal processions.

According to TV2 QMII is very likely to have put on her on make-up herself. No stylist for her.

Last edited:
Everyone looks lovely. Loving Princess Benedikte and Queen Margrethe's dresses most of all. And of course like everyone else, thrilled to see Queen Letizia's new tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Margrethe will sit between the Norwegian and Swedish king.

The King of Spain seated beside his uncle the ex King of Greece,Queen Letizia is seared between the King of the Belgians and Grand Duke of Luxembourg.

Frederik is giving the welcome speech. And it's a confident and clear-speaking Frederik we can hear. :cool:
He has improved in recent months and I think he has taken lessons.

Frederik's French pronunciation is lovely (says a non French speake lol).

Back
Top Bottom