Queen Margrethe's 75th Birthday Celebrations: April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one from the UK,Monaco or Romania?

Yes no one from the UK unfortunately. As far as i remeber noboday from Monaco attended other bvirthday celebrations only the Crown princely Wedding in 2004.

Yes no one from the UK unfortunately. As far as i remeber noboday from Monaco attended other bvirthday celebrations only the Crown princely Wedding in 2004.

I thought we might see some guests from the various German houses and Romania at tonights gala.

Our Prime Minister certainly knows how to pose for the press, eh :D

Judging from the Uniform i would say Frederik and Mary
It will mean F&M staying in the Chancellery these days. If I heard correctly (my children won't sleep tonight) the TV2 commentators (actually BB's Annemette Krakau) said that the young royals stay at F&M these days.

I thought we might see some guests from the various German houses and Romania at tonights gala.
I think the non-reigning Families are usually not invited in Denmark.
Not even Liechtenstein.

The bus with the foreign royals is next.

Queen Silvia in the Leuchtenberg, Mathilde in the Nine Provinces, Felipe & Letizia came in a car instead of a bus.

Letizia is wearing whit and black. Great timing that all royal guests arrived at the same time.

Letitzia in a new tiara (which one??) and Matilde in the big version of the Nine provinces. Silvia in the Leuchtenberg.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't understand this idea with bus. Ordinary people arrived by car, by 10 royals - by bus (???)

Last edited:
Is that the Ansorena on Letitzia?

OMG Letizia wearing the rumored new tiara with pearl tops!!!!!

Letizia is wearing the Pearl and diamond fleur de lys tiara that we had though never existed!

I can hardly believe it! The new Ansorena tiara does exist! Wonderful! And looks better when worn than I had thought!

And the full 9 provinces for Mathilde!

I hope like last time at the Queen's 70th birthday that all the Crown Prince couples (and now Kings and Queens) will walk together to Fredensborg Castle. It was a nice idea.

Joachim as the highest uniformed member of the DRF present inspects the honor guard.
When Frederik arrives he will take over and inspect the guard and finally QMII as the commander in chief will inspect the guard.

Felipe was in Brussels the whole day. Maybe they joined them directly from the airport?

I just got the picture of L and F changing in the car which I'm sure we've all done at least once when running late for a party ;)

Felipe was in Brussels the whole day. Maybe they joined them directly from the airport?

Felipe and Letizia staying in Copenhagen. Many of the royal guests who arrived in the bus are staying at Fredensborg. Makes sense that they arrive together in a bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom