Queen Margrethe's 70th Birthday Celebrations: March-June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Silvia is wearing the dress she wore during the state visit in Austria.

Maxima, Willem-Alexander, Mette-Marit, Haakon, Victoria, Daniel, Mary and Frederik:
BelgaPicture

Isn't this the 3rd time we have seen Mary wearing this beautiful moonlight tiara? Would be great if it has been added to her jewellery box!

I have to say that all of the ladies have looked wonderful over the past few days (Maxima's lunch horror is the exception).

It is great to see how much trouble everyone took to get to Copenhagen despite all the travel issues. It makes the event even more memorable.

If I had to pick one person who (fashion-wise) has stood out at all of the events, I would pick CP Mette-Marit. She has looked flawless, relaxed, radiant and very comfortable in her role/position at all of the events. Her hair at the private dinner tonight was just perfection.

Isn't this the 3rd time we have seen Mary wearing this beautiful moonlight tiara?
I think it's the second time. She has only worn it for the gala in honour of Prince Henrik's birthday. I didn't expect her to wear it again (as everyone said it was only a loan)... so it's a nice surprice and wonderful to see it again. :)

Mette-Marit is the best dressed to me, although Victoria, Mary and Maxima look exceptionally well.

I'm not very fond of Maxima's dress... better pictures will help!

very very touching speach from Frederik, i almost got tears in my eyes

This is such a great event. All the ladies look beautiful. But Princess Mette-Marit looks absolutely georgous! Her hair-do and her dress are fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were any of the German royals at any of the events? (Habsburg, Hohenzollern, Oldenburg, etc.)

Were any of the German royals at any of the events? (Habsburg, Hohenzollern, Oldenburg, etc.)

No,only the Berleburgs,but that is family ofcourse.

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Victoria's dress...beautiful and simple. Take a good figure to pull-off horizontal stripes.

Victoria, Maxima & Mette Marit are my faves today and Marie looks gorgeous!

Maxima's jewels....FANTABULOUS!

Last edited:
Only photographs of the Crown Princes' atm, I want to see the birthday girl and other royals.

Only photographs of the Crown Princes' atm, I want to see the birthday girl and other royals.

We´ll get them soon, but the media is more interested about the young and beautiful...

Mette-Marit looks great. Her makeup is perfect! She radiates humor and strength.

I love Victoria's dress...beautiful and simple. Take a good figure to pull-off horizontal stripes.

Victoria, Maxima & Mette Marit are my faves today and Marie looks gorgeous!

Maxima's jewels....FANTABULOUS!

You are rigth, Princess Maxima's jewels are beautiful. I think I haven't seen her tiara before. Is it a new one?

You are rigth, Princess Maxima's jewels are beautiful. I think I haven't seen her tiara before. Is it a new one?

No,it has been worn before by HRH Princess Margriet this way.It is not hers btw,it belongs to the Historical Collection of the Orange Nassau Foundation.

Back
Top Bottom