Queen Margrethe's 70th Birthday Celebrations: March-June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovely photos and of course Christian and Isabella are looking adorable! I'm sure this is a very happy time for Margrethe surrounded by family and friends.

Looking forward to little Prince Henrik's first balcony appearance later today!

What about Queen Beatrix, Maxima and WA? They have departed to Copenhagen yesterday.... did the need the entire night and did not yet arrive?
Bye Bine

What about Queen Beatrix, Maxima and WA? They have departed to Copenhagen yesterday.... did the need the entire night and did not yet arrive?
Bye Bine

Yes,15 hours on the darn train.They are at Amalienborg Palace now,they arrived a few hours ago.

funny quotes

funny quotes from the queen " the crown prince couple doesn't need a dachshund, they have princess Isabella"

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Mary looks so tired in the morning pix - what time did that happen locally - and why is she stern on the balcony later?

Last edited:
Isabella is just darling! love how she finally waved at the end. And I guess Mary was only stern in the first pix I saw.

So wonderful! Thanks for the video link, Isabella is so hilarious and what a momma's girl. Everyone looked so great, and such a happy place Denmark is today. I wish I were there!!

Thank you very much for the video link. Wow that was a big crowd! Danes really love their Queen. She is lovely and does not look her age, and she's got a very beautiful family :heart:

After having seen the whole balcony appearance I also think that Mary did not look that stern, maybe just in ONE particular picture. Actually they all seemed relaxed and in a great mood! Christian is such a sweet and loving kid, Joachim's sons look so peaceful while Isabella let us know (again) that she is without any doubt the biggest personality in the house

BTW it was sweet and funny to see Mary worrying about how Grandpa Henrik held Isabella on the balcony. She quickly grabbed her daughter's feet while both Prince Henrik and Isabella only began to "enjoy" the view :innocent:

Lovely pictures from the Balcony.
Margrethe looks so happy with her family. :)

What a great video! Very nice to see the whole family together. Nikolai, Felix and Christian are very handsome boys and seemed to really enjoy waving to the crowd. Little Henrik is still quite young to understand what is going on and Isabella is still just not quite tall enough to see over the edge!

Mary looked quite concerned that Prince Henrik was about to drop Isabella over the edge of the balcony!:lol:

One of the most beautiful outfit Mette-Marit has ever worn.... she is more lovely than ever !

For the gala:

Love Queen Margarethe's dress, and CP Mary was gorgeous as well. Also Carina Axelson looked lovely and Princess Marie was okay.

Didn't love Princess Alexia, CP Mette Marit and Maria-Theresa.

Today

Everyone look pretty good, I haven't yet seen a glaringly bad outfit.

Arriving in horse and carriage looks beautiful. :)

Back
Top Bottom