Queen Margrethe's 70th Birthday Celebrations: March-June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The queen and prince Henrik have entered the royal box and there has been a round of 'long live the queen' - and the performance is about to start.

The Queen looks absolutely smashing!!!!!

The Queen looks fantastic!
I love Mary's dress, P. Mette-Maritt's is ok nothing special maybe it's too matronly. P. Victoria's dress is a dissappointment. And P. Marie's is too similar to Mary's dress from the dinner

:popcorn:

Am I the only one listning to the overture to Ehlverhøj, and thinking about the wonderful scene in olsenbanden....?

Cant help wondering if Her Majesty thinks the same way...

Princess Mary´s dress is beautiful.

Oh, thank God. I though I was the only one. And perhaps because becouse I had been enjoying a drink or two...Only to celebrate our beloved monarc of course...

For everyone else, watch this, not now but tomorrow, and we will explain all....

[youtube]4sLO8bWTfGs[/youtube]

Our Mary just doesn't dissapoint!! Dress is perfection, I love the white with the ruby tiara!! GD Teresa looks beautiful also! As do all the ladies!

I love mary's dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Everyone looks wonderful!

Isn't the beautiful lady sitting next to P Victoria the president of Iceland's wife? Her outfit is too die!!!

Our Mary just doesn't dissapoint!! Dress is perfection, I love the white with the ruby tiara!! GD Teresa looks beautiful also! As do all the ladies!

They mentioned on tv, that the tiara was actually an heirloom from Her Majasty Queen Ingrid to Crownprince Frederik....

The Queen looks fantastic!
I love Mary's dress, P. Mette-Maritt's is ok nothing special maybe it's too matronly. P. Victoria's dress is a dissappointment. And P. Marie's is too similar to Mary's dress from the dinner

The Cpss of norway´s dress is very elegant in my opinion. And Marie´s dress is, apart from the colour, not similar to the CPsses - it has quite a different shape. I´m very happy that Vicoria wears something very different from what we are used from her. I think she looks lovely in this gown.
But, as always, you can see how much tastes differ....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I could cry, when I see these photos, that I cannot watch and record the show!!!

No I was too :ROFLMAO:

Am I the only one listning to the overture to Ehlverhøj, and thinking about the wonderful scene in olsenbanden....?

Cant help wondering if Her Majesty thinks the same way...

Crown princess Victoria, Daniel Westling and prince Carl Philip
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I´m glad that Victoria recycled this dress, it´s one of my favourites on her.

Gallery:
TV2

Last edited by a moderator:
No I was too :ROFLMAO:

Thank you. That does make me feel a lot better...:)

Chears to our beloved monarc....!!!:flowers:

Oh, now the wonderful opera starts....I will have an other sherry and rejoice....

Victoria is in very good mood :flowers: Nice to see her with Daniel.

I personaly loved that Frederik and Mary included Mette Marit in their entrence...

And I also believe that tells a lot about the relations between the young Royals of Scandinavia....

Back
Top Bottom