Queen Margrethe II’s 40th Jubilee Celebrations: January-February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. I wonder if we will finally see C Alexandra's wonderful tiara again..

By a quick read of the guestlist I know at least 15 people, who are going to be seated in the Concert Hall tonight :):):)

And one of the artists is my former colleague :):):)

Countess Alexandra is wearing tiara

And so is the two former countessess of Rosenborg...

Countess Sussie is not wearing tiara

Last edited by a moderator:
While we are waiting for the royals to arrive, I can tell that Countess Alexandra is wearing a red dress

Both Queen Silvia and Queen Sonja in bright pink. :)

They should have given poor P Felix a pillow or something to sit on. He can't see much.

QMII looks like she's wearing dark green.

Queen Sonja wears a dress that´s over 20 years old (she wore it for her 1st state visit to Denmark in 1991)

Really Queen Sylvia's hat is awfull, maybe for a younger princess it will add some fun to a dress or so, but not for her. I found King of sweden is becoming fast old and seems to have lost a few pounds (in french we say, il a pris un coup de vieux).

Totally agree with Madame Royale : Queen Margarethe and Queen Elisabeth are really two very specials queens.

Really Queen Sylvia's hat is awfull, maybe for a younger princess it will add some fun to a dress or so, but not for her. I found King of sweden is becoming fast old and seems to have lost a few pounds (in french we say, il a pris un coup de vieux).

Totally agree with Madame Royale : Queen Margarethe and Queen Elisabeth are really two very specials queens.

King of Sweden is getting on a bit in years but I think he is trying to lead a more healthier life so that he can see his grand kiddies grow up:):)

Queen Anne-Marie is wearing the khedive tiara

CPss Mary is wearing a black top and a black skirt - we have seen it before.
And her wedding tiara

I have to agree ... I'm some what surprised at Mary this evening. Perhaps she will delight us tomorrow?!

Many thanks to all who have posted links here for me and many others to enjoy.

P Joachim keeps using his phone - texting and calling. Maybe something is up with the princess at home?

If tomorrow is supposed to be grander, I can't wait.

I love how Nikolai looked directly at the camera and smiled a few time, I think I saw him waving once too.

P Joachim keeps using his phone - texting and calling. Maybe something is up with the princess at home?

If tomorrow is supposed to be grander, I can't wait.
That was my thought too :whistling::ROFLMAO::whistling:

Wonder if he will be there after the break :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Back
Top Bottom