Prince Henrik's 80th Birthday Celebrations: June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am surprised that Princess Benedikte is not on the guestlist!

Nice that Countess Alexandra of Fredensborg will be present.

No one is watching and can drescribe what's going on?

Little Bella with long curly hair and silver dress :)

Have just turned on the tv...

Frederik, Mary, Christian and Bella arrives while writing... Mary in a white dress with some gold print. Bella in a lovely silver dress and shoes and long curly hair. Frederik and Christian dashing in smoking.

Now Margrethe and Henrik arrive. Margrethe in red/white lace dress and a happy looking Henrik in smoking...

The show will begin in some minutes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just turned on the tv...

Frederik, Mary, Christian and Bella arrives while writing... Mary in a white dress with some gold print. Bella in a lovely silver dress and shoes and long curly hair. Frederik and Christian dashing in smoking.

Now Margrethe and Henrik arrive. Margrethe in red/white lace dress and a happy looking Henrik in smoking...

The show will begin in some minutes...

Could you post link to th broadcast? :)

I'm longing to see some pictures!:flowers:

What is the dress code? Are there long gowns and tiaras?

No short dresses and no tiaras.

When the hosts said that a surprise was on the way Bella smiled to her mother, maybe the grandchildren have something to do with the surprise...

All the royal members are there, but i turned on the tv too late to see them all.. saw a clip of princess Elizabeth too...

We see some nice faces from Bella as her and Mary sits right behind Margrethe and Henrik. Henrik looks very happy.

ADDED:

Frederik said at the arrival: "Great that it is his (Henry's) turn to be celebrated ..."

Henrik at the arrival: That he looked forward to the show ...

A longer clip with Henrik and Bella walking around in the garden near Fredensborg has just been shown - when the clip ended we saw a very proud Bella at the seats :D

Lots of smiles from Margrethe to Henrik... :)

Margrethe has made a surprise to Henrik - a dance with prof dancers.. I think...

Thanks for the photos so far! :flowers: I'm pleased that Christian and Isabella were in attendance too. I love their smiles, they look happy to be there. I like Isabella's hairstyle, it's nice that Frederik and Mary (or their stylist - I'm not sure if the children use their parent's stylist or if Mary does their hair and dresses herself) have experimented. It's also good to hear that Princess Elisabeth is in attendance tonight, since she doesn't really do a lot of activities with the immediate DRF. Are there any photos of the other royal guests?

It's a shame that the live stream doesn't work overseas from Denmark. I tried to use it but got an error message. :ermm: I'd have loved to be able to get a glimpse of the family, albeit digitally. Let's hope that there will be some gifs of the event on Tumblr later.

mary and isabella are holding hands all the time :wub:

nice show so far :)

:previous: Those screenshots are from my blog :D

I took some screenshots from the livestream, they're bad quality but better than nothing:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 20.52.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 20.52.58.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 496
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 20.29.03.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 20.29.03.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 429
I may not understand art, I didn't understand the surprise from Margrethe :p Dancers painted a painting while dancing.

Now one of F&M's faves band playing ... The William Blakes won the Crown Prince Couple's price prices in 2011

And now the show is over :flowers:

Last edited:
well done kids...even though isabella looked a little bit tired ar the end but she made many funny facial expression during the show :D

No short dresses and no tiaras.

When the hosts said that a surprise was on the way Bella smiled to her mother, maybe the grandchildren have something to do with the surprise...

No short dress --> Marie, Alexandra :whistling::whistling:
Marie wore summer dress to me... not evenind dress.

Last edited:
Christian is taking on more of Frederik's mannerisms. Everyone looks nice, even though Frederik's tie is crooked. Gotta give him credit for tying it himself, though.

Nikolai is a very handsome young man!

Isabella in the about 5 minutes long feature with Grandpa in the garden behind Fredensborg.

Henrik: "And this is the house (a play house) your father used when he was at your age ..."
Isabella: "??. Did he sometimes lived out there??" :lol:

A fine show, but not the most exciting one...

Enjoyed the scenes where Henrik were interviewed and the scene with him and Bella. But otherwise the show itself wasn't particularly exciting IMO.

The 5 minutes long clip with Henrik and Bella. Henrik tells about his role as a Granpapa. That he loves to bake pancakes with them in the fireplace inside and that they enjoy it because they're not allowed to do that at home with their parents ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hLV71UTxkE

B.T. gallery: Se billederne: Prins Henrik hyldet ved stor gallafest | www.bt.dk

This picture of Bella and Christian :wub:
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/413/7/1152x-u/7413238-gallafest.jpg

Sn.dk gallery: Se billederne: Prinsgemalen fejret i Koncerthuset - sn.dk - sn.dk - Danmark

Christian is taking on more of Frederik's mannerisms. Everyone looks nice, even though Frederik's tie is crooked. Gotta give him credit for tying it himself, though.

Christian is becoming a mini-Fred;)
I dont mind Frederik's tie as long as he stays away from the suits Joachim is wearing :D:ROFLMAO:

Isabella's reaction after seeing herself in the clib with Henrik, is so cute
http://media.tumblr.com/e84105716b1112e2787ef3a501fb14dc/tumblr_inline_n6iq1e2xaY1rlbwtn.gif
(i can also see that Frederik had reached out to Iseballa, behind Christian )

Henrik wiping a tear
http://24.media.tumblr.com/885065315b39353c02442e14ab1aa673/tumblr_n6ifjr9ze81sq4lwho1_250.gif

gifs from crownprincely

i saw a funny thing..when one comedian make himself into kim larsen..a very popular well know danish singer...christian were a big laugh and frederik&mary looked at him and laughed too..there is something with christian and kim larsen i think ;-)

do anyone outside denmark know kim larsen..? he has song this one for example http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6EUo7Yz81I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom