Prince Henrik's 75th Birthday Festivities: June 10-11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billed-Bladet has a cute little story about Mary and Isabella playing during one of the events of Prince Henrik's 75th birthday.

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Isabellas vilde leg med mor - se billederne!

These photos were taken during the morning event where people gathered to sing happy birthday to Prince Henrik.

The photos of Princess Mary and little Isabella are a perfection!!!:angel::angel::angel:

Princess Mary express her motherhood feelings so vividly!:flowers:
Thank you very much, Sgl, for these unforgettable photos!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Those pics are so great! a precious moment between a mother and her daughter!

Billed-Bladet has an article about the dress that Isabella wore to the 75th birthday celebrations:

Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Isabellas søde sommerkjole

It is made by Bonpoint, which is available throughout Europe and the rest of the world. I thought that Isabella looked really cute in the dress, but I do wish that Mary would incorporate some brighter colors into her wardrobe from time to time.

i'm looking for photos of princess elisabeth, count ingolf & countess sussie, and count christian and countess anne dorte from the gala dinner at Fredensborg...i know i've seen some but can't seem to locate them...if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it...thanks...

i'm looking for photos of princess elisabeth, count ingolf & countess sussie, and count christian and countess anne dorte from the gala dinner at Fredensborg...i know i've seen some but can't seem to locate them...if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it...thanks...

From the picture galleries that have been posted I can't see any pictures of the people you have mentioned.
I can't see any pictures of Princess Elisabeth at any event which is quite surprising. :ermm:

If a group picture has been taken we should have seen if the Prince Kund's children and the de Montpezat family were there. I am sure they were.
I saw on RF a picture of Prince Christian Prince Knud's youngest son, looking so ill , was this taken perhaps on this event ?

If a group picture has been taken we should have seen if the Prince Kund's children and the de Montpezat family were there. I am sure they were.
I saw on RF a picture of Prince Christian Prince Knud's youngest son, looking so ill , was this taken perhaps on this event ?

Count Christian and his wife Countess Anne-Dorthe attended the luncheon for Prince Henrik's birthhday on the 10th June. As did Prince Ingolf & Countess Susie. :flowers:
A massive group picture wasn't taken during the festivities, or at least it wasn't published if it was taken.

Back
Top Bottom