Prince Henrik's 75th Birthday Festivities: June 10-11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Acordin to the Offical calendar of the Crown Prince Couple. There will be some festivities to celebrate Prince Henrik 75th Birthday:

H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag Onsdag 10. juni 2009 kl. 19:30
D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltager i koncert og reception i anledning af H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag, i Danmarks Radios koncertsal

June 10,
Concert and reception at new DR Concert Hall

H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag Torsdag 11. juni 2009 kl. 12:45
D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltager i frokost i "Orangeriet" på Fredensborg Slot i anledning af H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag

H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag Torsdag 11. juni 2009 kl. 20:00
D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltager i middag og dans på Fredensborg Slot i anledning af H.K.H. Prinsgemalens 75 års fødselsdag

June 11:
12:45 pm, Lunch at the Orageriet, Fredesborg Palace
8:00pm, Dinner and Dance and Fredensborg Palce.

BT has an article that says Princess Marie is planning to attend the upcoming birthday celebrations for her father-in-law, Prince Henrik on 10 June. This was confirmed by Marianne Engel, her LIW.

Marie klar til fest

How nice that Marie will be celebrating her father-in-law's birthday with the rest of the family. Hope we see pictures, even of the little prince as he's carried to wherever the celebration is to take place.

Billed-Bladet has an article about the birthday festivities for Prince Henrik. They begin on Wednesday 10 June. According to the article, he wrote lyrics to music that will be sung by a chorus.

Billed-Bladet - Prins Henriks fødselsdag fejres i flere dage
To the mods-I wanted to post this in the birthday thread, but it was closed. Please feel free to move this

Last edited:
Acording to the Royal Family of Norway agenda, Queen Sonja and Crown Prince Haakon will attend the festivities tomorrow.

11.06.2009 Anniversary
Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attend the celebration of His Royal Highness Prince Henrik of Denmark's 75th anniversary.

:previous:
Oh i'm glad there coming. Any reason for Harald or MM not attending? Can't wait for the events over the next few days.

It's going to be a great celebration!!!
I can't wait to see the whole family!!!

By the way, today, in the french newspaper "le figaro", there is a portrait about prince Henrik because of his birthday!

Oh how awful for them. The only one without a brolly was tommorows birthday boy. :flowers:
The family does look ovely. Shame about the whether. Thank you iceflower for the first pictures. :)

Oh how I love all birthday festivites and can´t wait for another pictures and articles. Must say that Prince Henrik looks very elegant and healthy and seems to enjoy his 75th :flowers:

Marie is gorgeous!! she's so thin right now!!!!

I don't like Mary's dress at all!

anyway we're going to have 2 wonderful days with those festivities!!

It is too bad that it rained today. Oh well, they all look like they are happy to be part of the festivities. It is great to see Prince Gustav and Carina. Marie looks beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The royal family arrives to a concert at Denmark's Radio
symphony-orchestra in Copenhagen, June 10, 2009

Great to see Countess Alexandra and her husband among
the guests!

** Pic 1 ** PIc 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

It is a good surprise to see Alexandra in the festivities, seems that Prince Henry likes her a lot! Also she looks very pretty, her outfit looks nice.

Yes it is great to see Alexandra there and it shows they are still on good terms with her even after the divorce

I agree with everyone else. It was a very nice surprise to see Countess Alexandra! Here are some more photos from the gala:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Marie looks incredibly good. Hard to believe it's not even 6 weeks since the birth of her son. Nicely tailored jacket, too. Don't care for the deep cuff on the pants.

Q Margrethe and P Henrik look so happy to have some of their extended family with them. It's understandable that Anne Marie isn't there with Constantine, given his recent heart operation.

Can't say the dresses worn by the three top royals are sensational.

Marie looks like she's leaning forward, top-heavy. The platforms not at all attractive. She has slim legs and the shoes are too big for them.

There's something unusual happening with Mary's hem. The color of the dress is good, but too many assymetrical details that somehow didn't make it.

The queen regal as always and that wonderful smile that speaks volumes. But the neckline of the dress is not at all elegant, in my opinion, of course.

What a shame.

The men all look great. Dark suits are safe...

anyone think that mary use false eyelashes? i love her dress and make up! everybody so nice1 thank you for sharing the photos

Pics 11.6.2009

Denmark, June 11, 2009. Prince Henrik and Queen Margrethe of
Denmark wave to well-wishers from a window in the Fredensborg
Royal Palace. The Prince Consort celebrated his 75th birthday and
was privately celebrated in the morning by friends and family.

Mary, Frederik, Isabella and Christian were present:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga ** ppe **

Back
Top Bottom