The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Isabella charmerede farfars gæster

Princess Isabella charmed the crowds during the military parade by dancing to the music that was playing. She continued to sway to the rhythm when she was sitting on the stairs after her little dance.

Billed-Bladet describes some of the gifts that Prince Henrik received for his birthday:

Billed-Bladet - Prins Henrik fik speciel fødselsdagsgave

Among the gifts: cutlery with his monogram, a hip flask with Christian IVs monogram, a clock, African art, jade figures, and chocolates.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Isabella charmerede farfars gæster

Princess Isabella charmed the crowds during the military parade by dancing to the music that was playing. She continued to sway to the rhythm when she was sitting on the stairs after her little dance.
She is going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. Very charming aswell. She's at that age where everything she does is cute.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Isabella looks a lot like Prince Henrik, facial features are very similar. She is a very cute little toddler.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Another gallery from Billed Bladet of the gala, this time of the various female guests
Old 06-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am really impressed , lovely ladies and thanks to know their names.
Who is Caroline Heering ?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
I am really impressed , lovely ladies and thanks to know their names.
Who is Caroline Heering ?
Caroline is Princess Mary's secretary and second lady in waiting
Old 06-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Courtier

Is it Dorrite Romanoff? What an elegant woman, beautiful, simply breathtaking gown. Understated, elegant, sensational.

Isn't she married to one of the Romanoff princes, who are somehow related to Princess Dagmar of Denmark?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylt11 View Post
Is it Dorrite Romanoff? What an elegant woman, beautiful, simply breathtaking gown. Understated, elegant, sensational.

Isn't she married to one of the Romanoff princes, who are somehow related to Princess Dagmar of Denmark?
Yes, she is married to Dimitri Romanoff .... and she is a state-certified translator in the Portuguese language
Old 06-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Gentry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmeleia View Post
Wow, Alexandra is really stunning,she has a wonderful body!! and her Martin is very handsome....

http://i44.tinypic.com/15p0f1s.jpg
Yeah, I agree. Alexandra always looks great, and Martin is really really good-looking, haha~They make great couple!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Billed-Bladet has a cute little story about Mary and Isabella playing during one of the events of Prince Henrik's 75th birthday.

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Isabellas vilde leg med mor - se billederne!

These photos were taken during the morning event where people gathered to sing happy birthday to Prince Henrik.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Billed-Bladet has a cute little story about Mary and Isabella playing during one of the events of Prince Henrik's 75th birthday.

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Isabellas vilde leg med mor - se billederne!

These photos were taken during the morning event where people gathered to sing happy birthday to Prince Henrik.
The photos of Princess Mary and little Isabella are a perfection!!!

Princess Mary express her motherhood feelings so vividly!
Thank you very much, Sgl, for these unforgettable photos!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Serene Highness

Those pics are so great! a precious moment between a mother and her daughter!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 07-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Billed-Bladet has an article about the dress that Isabella wore to the 75th birthday celebrations:

Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Isabellas søde sommerkjole

It is made by Bonpoint, which is available throughout Europe and the rest of the world. I thought that Isabella looked really cute in the dress, but I do wish that Mary would incorporate some brighter colors into her wardrobe from time to time.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Courtier

i'm looking for photos of princess elisabeth, count ingolf & countess sussie, and count christian and countess anne dorte from the gala dinner at Fredensborg...i know i've seen some but can't seem to locate them...if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it...thanks...
Old 10-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybags View Post
i'm looking for photos of princess elisabeth, count ingolf & countess sussie, and count christian and countess anne dorte from the gala dinner at Fredensborg...i know i've seen some but can't seem to locate them...if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it...thanks...
From the picture galleries that have been posted I can't see any pictures of the people you have mentioned.
I can't see any pictures of Princess Elisabeth at any event which is quite surprising.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

If a group picture has been taken we should have seen if the Prince Kund's children and the de Montpezat family were there. I am sure they were.
I saw on RF a picture of Prince Christian Prince Knud's youngest son, looking so ill , was this taken perhaps on this event ?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
If a group picture has been taken we should have seen if the Prince Kund's children and the de Montpezat family were there. I am sure they were.
I saw on RF a picture of Prince Christian Prince Knud's youngest son, looking so ill , was this taken perhaps on this event ?
Count Christian and his wife Countess Anne-Dorthe attended the luncheon for Prince Henrik's birthhday on the 10th June. As did Prince Ingolf & Countess Susie.
A massive group picture wasn't taken during the festivities, or at least it wasn't published if it was taken.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Posts discussing the possibility of Margrethe abdicating have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4-a-12602.html thread.