Prince Henrik's 75th Birthday Festivities: June 10-11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all so much for the beautiful pics!It seems the DRF had a wonderful time.Marie looks amazing,I wasn't surprised at all.

I love this photo:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Prince Christian looks like he is going through quite an active stage! It looks like he was giving his parents quite the challenge today.

I love this photo:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Prince Christian looks like he is going through quite an active stage! It looks like he was giving his parents quite the challenge today.

Yes apparently according to some of the pictures he was told he couldn't play about, and he started to cry. He is such a sweet child and resembles his father so much it's beautiful. :flowers:

Actually, I'm thrilled to see Christian misbehaving like a normal little boy and the photos of Isabella and Christian playing with the gravel! Really a snapshot of everyday life with young children no matter the background. :flowers:

Lovely celebrations, everyone seemed to enjoyed themselves.
Thank you everyone for wonderful pictures from the event. I am glad to see Countess Alexandra was invited; she is still clearly considered part of the family.
It was also very nice to see the apparently very warm relationships between Frederik and Joachim, as well as Mary and Marie.
I simply loved this picture; they all look so comfortable with each other, no play, no pretending, just one happy family.

Marie looked radiant; it is hard to believe she has given birth mere weeks ago. But I liked none of the outfits she chose. Generally, I can't say any of the ladies, with the possible exception of Alexandra, looked particularly spectacular (fashion wise), although Mary's pink dress was a lot better than the previous one. Nevertheless, everyone looked genuinely happy, which more than compensated for poor fashion choices.

I love both Marie and Mary's outfits for all of the events, but especially for the gala tonight. Not sure what I think of Mary's new tiara though. I will reserve judgement till I see a better photo of it.

I love seeing the gala photos! Princess Benedikte looked especially lovely tonight. I would like to see a photo of Mary's tiara that shows more detail. It is difficult to get a good look at it. Does anyone know what tiara Carina is wearing? Was it loaned to her by Princess Benedikte?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, for once I like the dresses of all three of the M's - Margrethe, Mary, and Marie, although I do agree that Mary's is a little too low. I don't think I could feel comfortable in that. I think Marie especially looks very cute, and I'm amazed at how she's slimmed down after the baby. The only outfit I don't like is Benedikte's - the diagonal stripes are adding at least 10 pounds.

Nice to see Marie in an evening gown that isn't purple, though the style is very old-fashioned. Her figure is incredible, particularly for just having given birth, and the style of the dress shows how slim she is. She does favor those deep necklines.

Though delicate looking, it still not a very chic choice. Where is that French sense of style?

i love Mary's dress, i think it is the first time she use it but i really do not like much the tiara, althought it is great to see her with a new tiara, i think it is too modern for my taste, still she looks great like always! Marie nice colour dress but not very chic, i just would love to see a portrait of mary with this new tiara ,

If i can see correctly, Mary is wearing a whole new set: tiara, earrings and brooch.

ladies were gorgeous yesterday!!!!

Mary looks stunning like always, I just love here dress:)

Back
Top Bottom