Websites and Videos for Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Asma2

Aristocracy
Please post here links to websites of Kingdom of Maghreb.

Thank you very much. :flower:

http://www.vision-maroc.com/lire.php?ArtID=1461

Special "Paris Match" Morocco: an event not to be missed!

The French magazine " Match of the World " the fifth number (November-December of which) has just been published by the weekly Paris Match, is entirely dedicated in Morocco, and it on the occasion of the fifty-year-old of the independence of the Kingdom. The previous numbers were dedicated in Brazil, in Canada, in China and in India.
" The Kingdom of Morocco is, after the empire of the Japanese, the most ancient monarchy of the World ", underlines the influential managing director of the writing of Paris Match, Alain Genestar, for whom Morocco has the chance to be aimed by a King armed well for synthesis, between modernity and respect for religious tradition.
In the editorial which it signs with Alain Bouzy, the chief editor of Match of the World, Alain Genestar notices that after big countries of the size of Brazil, after Canada, after China and after India, Morocco, which stays, with the eyes of the Europeans " one of the most intriguing countries of the planet ", was chosen in this fifth number to be its spectacular advances, notably in the field of democracy and in respect for human rights.
It recalls, in this frame, the job of memo fulfilled by Authority Equité and reconciliation which he describes of ' " unique institution in the Arab world ".
" This commission created by Mohammed VI, organize sessions of catharsis collective publicly and by a direct broadcast on television ", note the magazine which mentions also huge not crossed by the Kingdom with the overhaul of the right of the family which dedicates equality between the men and the women consequently.
For " Match of the World ", the economic development in Morocco is incontestable, especially in the area of tourism. " It is conjugated force from the monarch, from youth and from the businessmen who will be able to take out the country of the rut ", he underlines.
Match of the World which dedicates a place of choice in this number upon the return to banishment of the father of the late nation SM the king Mohammed V, note that people who recuperates freedom see an instant marking with his history.
Freedom was found, intervened with the return of banishment of the King November 16th, 1955 is an essential event as well for the Moroccans as for the Frenchmen, according to the magazine. For the leader writers of publication, this birthday is opportunity to take stock of the situation and to draw up a balance sheet of relations between both countries with a common history.

A wonderful short video of Lalla Salma's wedding with the king. Enjoy:rolleyes:http://www.vodeo.tv/extrait/1089-maroc--un-mariage-royal.asx
(you have to have MediaPlayer in order to play it)

1089-maroc--un-mariage-royal.asx

Last edited:
Glad you all liked it;), it was a video of 45min, but you have to pay online to watch the rest, so it was just that short clip that I could get.
And for Amina's question about the ceremony,I think it happened during the public celebrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear amina1,
I would like to add my thanks for the wedding video - lovely! This couple impresses me so much with their efforts to combine the best of tradition and modernity. I find her truly beautiful.
Laramie

Last edited:
I remarked a very funny scene in the video who sent Amina1, when the royal couple make a photo with all MRF's men, lalla salma speak to Prince Moulay Rachid, but this one is so concentate to take a good photo that he don't answer her

loubna2 said:
I remarked a very funny scene in the video who sent Amina1, when the royal couple make a photo with all MRF's men, lalla salma speak to Prince Moulay Rachid, but this one is so concentate to take a good photo that he don't answer her
yaaaaa!!! you're right, I noticed this scene, in my video on the cassette that I'm going to show it to you later!! really It made me laugh and laugh:D
she was stunning on her wedding, but really, I didn't like her behavior, I mean: how she was speeking with other princes, how she was taking fotos, how she moved her hands, etc...
she was really cute and charming, but not elegant at all!!
sorry for my bad english!!

kaoutar said:
yaaaaa!!! you're right, I noticed this scene, in my video on the cassette that I'm going to show it to you later!! really It made me laugh and laugh:D
she was stunning on her wedding, but really, I didn't like her behavior, I mean: how she was speeking with other princes, how she was taking fotos, how she moved her hands, etc...
she was really cute and charming, but not elegant at all!!
sorry for my bad english!!

It's okay, your english is not that bad!
I would like to see your video to believe what you are saying, because in the clip amina posted salma looked both charming and elegant!!

I also do clymène,Salma was stunning and gracious.

And I don't understund which behavior kaoutar is talking about,she was behaving like any bride at her wedding.

loubna2 said:
i noticed that as well, it's funny.

i agree with isis. she lacks grace and elegance. she does lot of excitments' expressions with her face and hands when ppl are calm or she is very calm when ppl around her speak or laugh :confused:

i don't like as well when she walks with head down, it isn't elegant at all :cool:

she looks ok in pictures delivered by the palace, they took the shot from the right angle to have smooth nose, nice look, etc.
i wonder how many shots they take b4 they got the right one :p and still some aren't nice, i.e. picture posted by kaoutar. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=250944&d=1150995761

Back
Top Bottom