Three most beautiful Moroccan princesses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loubna2

Nobility
Who is the the three most beautiful princess in the MRF?

1- Lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Asma
3- Lalla Hasna
4- Lalla Salma
5 -Lalla Zeineb
6-Lalla Joumana
7-Lalla Soukeina

for me:
1- lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Hasna
3- Lalla Zeineb

loubna2 said:
Who is the the three most beautiful princess in the MRF?

for me:

1- lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Hasna
3- Lalla Zeineb

I think you should creat two categories here. One for the "mature" princesses (i.e. Meryem, Hasna, Asmae, Lamiae, etc.), and one for the "younger" princesses (i.e., soukaina, nouhaila, selma, etc.) You can't put all of them on the same category. It is not fair :).

I like Lalla Salma- she is very unusual looking, and seems sweet and real- not plastic or fake.

LadyK said:
I like Lalla Salma- she is very unusual looking, and seems sweet and real- not plastic or fake.

As far as I know none of the Moroccan princess underwent any plastic surgery. They are all 100% naturel. They might change their hair cuts/colour from time to time, but that is all.

1-Lalla Soukeina(she is the most beautiful).
2-lalla salma.
3-lalla Zeineb.

lalla meryem were very very beautiful but not anymore she changed alot in the last few years she Appears bigger than her real age.
lalla hasna is charming but not beautiful.

I agree with Layla27 we should creat two categories One for the mature princesses and another one for the younger princesses.

1- Lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Asma
3- Lalla Hasna
4- Lalla Salma
5 -Lalla Zeineb
6-Lalla Joumana
7-Lalla Soukeina

for me:
1- lalla Meryem
2- Lalla Hasna
3- Lalla Zeineb[/quote]

Lalla Meryem so class
Lalla hassna
Lalla soukaina

Last edited by a moderator:
ikram said:
Lalla Meryem so class
Lalla hassna
Lalla soukaina

since you saw lalla salma by near, for you, she is less pretty than meryme, hasna and soukeina?

I don't care who's the most beautiful or even who's more beautiful than the other,but my prefered moroccan Princess is Salma.

I think Lalla Meryem is stunning, she not only has good looks in abundance but grace, pose and elegance. Lalla Hasna is also very attractive and Lalla Soukaina is an absolute knock-out.

Layla27 said:
As far as I know none of the Moroccan princess underwent any plastic surgery. They are all 100% naturel. They might change their hair cuts/colour from time to time, but that is all.

I mean fake or plastic in personality. When someone is smiling at you and patronizing you, while hiding their true emotions, that is being fake, or being plastic. It's when someone isn't being real- not true to their emotions, but being kind of glossed over. This could be true about all of the Moroccan ladies, but the one I have seen and know about is Lalla Salma.

Lalla Salma is natural in personality. She is truly herself, good and bad. You can tell she is out of her element in front of a large crowd of people, or that she gets nervous when reading a speech. You can see that, while not always the most classically beautiful of all the princesses in the world, she is fresh, natural, herself. She is someone who I don't doubt is the same when she is out in public as she is when she returns to the safety and privacy of her bedroom. There are times when she seems a little PO'd, and other times, when I've seen her with Moulay Hassan, when her happiness seems to light her up. That's why I like her- she is a regular woman, not perfect, not fake, just a regular woman who married a king. She has faults and imperfections, just like anyone else. Of the royal women of today, she is the one whom I think most people can see the most of themselves in.

Morocco is pretty rich with beautiful Princesses, so it's a hard choice.

For me:
1. Lala Salma
2. Lala Meryem
3. Lala Soukeina

1- lalla meryem very very beautiful and very classy lady
2- lalla hasna very graceful
3-lalla soukaina pulpous and sweet young girl

about lalla salma for me, she is in the average not beautiful and not ugly

Lalla Soukaina
Lalla Meryam
Lalla Hasna

Salma is below the average with comparison to other royals.

Lalla Meryam very attractive lady and there is some thing about her which is unique , she is really princess .

Lalla Soukaina , is my second choice .

Lala Salma , is the kind of people who you would love them , she seems innocent ! , I am not fan of her style but I like her .

I always thought that the mix of races gives beautiful results,and I can say that the moroccan princesses are a proof of that,they are all beautiful,each in her way.

Lalla Meryem and Hasna are stunning,they are a mix of arabs by their father,berbers by their mother and black african descent by their grandmother.

Lalla Soukaina has in addition the italian blood of her grandmother.

Lalla Salma is also stunning and got the heritage of the mix of arabs and andalucian/spanish as she's from Fez.

samia said:
since you saw lalla salma by near, for you, she is less pretty than meryme, hasna and soukeina?

I all saw them closely except ASMAA,
I even saw their mom.....we can not compare Salma and MEryem, Meryem much older and is sophisticated much than SALMA..........
But for me Neither salma, nor even Soukeina (which is very pretty young woman) will never reach the class, the pace, refinement and the side very sexy and very Glamour of Meryem Salma is pretty, ok, but without more, she is common, she seems has European banal... That's why I think that she makes tons of them on her style...... because she is with finally terribly banal, she would not be the wife of the King, one will not notice her , she would pass unperceived..........
Meryem, with a glance, a pace, a perfect body...........but she is of a class and sexy incredible...... in spite of the marks of the age which start with appears

ikram said:
I even saw their mom.....we can not compare Salma and MEryem, Meryem much older and is sophisticated much than SALMA..........
But for me Neither salma, nor even Soukeina (which is very pretty young woman) will never reach the class, the pace, refinement and the side very sexy and very Glamour of Meryem Salma is pretty, ok, but without more, she is common, she seems has European banal... That's why I think that she makes tons of them on her style...... because she is with finally terribly banal, she would not be the wife of the King, one will not notice her , she would pass unperceived..........
Meryem, with a glance, a pace, a perfect body...........but she is of a class and sexy incredible...... in spite of the marks of the age which start with appears

You should have added that it's your own and personnal opinion,because I don't see which standards or critereas you took to say that Salma should not be the king's wife,as a woman doesn't need to be only sexy to deserve being the King's wife.I believe if the Moroccan King took her as a wife,it's a great part thanks to her brillant studies,as he wanted to give a positive image of the moroccan well-educated woman,and to give an example to the other women,plus IN my opinion personally,Salma is above than average if talking about her beauty.

Since you say you saw them closely,can you talk about how Princess Lalla Meryem talks,because I myself saw her twice live,and I won't call that elegance and class,sorry,she's beautiful woman,but this doesn't suffice.

ikram said:

I completely agree with you, lalla meryem is a very beautiful lady, she is very elegant and classy, I think that she is one of the most beautiful princess that I see
I agree also with you about the fact that lalla salma if she wasn't the king's wife, she would pass unperceived

She wouldn't pass unperceived in Morocco Rosa. She has the specific features of a specific type of beauties of Fez.

Salomé said:
You should have added that it's your own and personnal opinion,because I don't see which standards or critereas you took to say that Salma should not be the king's wife,as a woman doesn't need to be only sexy to deserve being the King's wife.I believe if the Moroccan King took her as a wife,it's a great part thanks to her brillant studies,as he wanted to give a positive image of the moroccan well-educated woman,and to give an example to the other women,plus IN my opinion personally,Salma is above than average if talking about her beauty.

Since you say you saw them closely,can you talk about how Princess Lalla Meryem talks,because I myself saw her twice live,and I won't call that elegance and class,sorry,she's beautiful woman,but this doesn't suffice.

We already spoke, of the choice of the King very lengthily previously and indeed it is strictly my personal opinion..... Lalla Meryem, she is smiling, nice extremely polished.....I was afraid to be disappointed before seeing her, but I was charmed even

I think:
Lalla Soukeina
Lalla Meryem
Lalla Salma

clymène said:
She wouldn't pass unperceived in Morocco Rosa. She has the specific features of a specific type of beauties of Fez.

Also in Europe,I live in Europe and I didn't see lot of such as stunning Redhead,she's not perfect,but she has something definitely not banal.

Ps:the most banal people are those who have symetric features,the great beauties have always some assymetries.

For me the three most beautiful princesses are:
1.Lalla Meryem:wub:
2.Lalla Zineb:wub:
3.Lalla Hasnaa:wub:
they are the most beatiful!!!:wub: I like them very muuuuuuuch!
It doesn't mean that Lalla Soukaina, Lalla Salma, Lalla Asmaa are not pretty, but the three princesses whose I've mentioned are the TOP, and are more charming;)

clymène said:

Really, this is the specific type of beauty in Fez?
not terrible!
Fortunately, it isn’t the same thing in other region of Morocco:flowers:

most beautiful and elegant princess is meryem, her daughter and then hasna

Lalla Soukeina
Lalla Salma
Lalla Hasna
whose lalla zeinab by the way ?

reeda2000 said:
Lalla Soukeina
Lalla Salma
Lalla Hasna
whose lalla zeinab by the way ?
Lalla Zineb is the cousin of the King, and the sister of Moulay Ismail ans Moulay Hicham! she's very pretty woman:wub:

Back
Top Bottom