The Royal Family’s Magazine Covers & Photoshoots

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amina1

Courtier

Attachments

• LallaSalma.jpg
    LallaSalma.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2,255
  • mz0406Salma.jpg
    mz0406Salma.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,106
  • SalmaBenani.jpg
    SalmaBenani.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,289
You got served ! :D here some other new pics from PARIS-MATCH du Monde ( Special Morocco )

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,259
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:
The Royal Family’s Magazine Covers and Photoshoots

Latest picture of princess lalla hassna on the cover of Sayidati.

Attachments

• sayidati_cover.jpg
    sayidati_cover.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,757
Wow! Lalla Hasna looks stunning, I've always thought of Lalla Meryem as being the family beauty but it's easy to forget how attractive Hasna is.

thats a gorgeous cover!
Lalla Hasna is a beautiful woman.

several photos of the Moroccan RF from hola

Attachments

• marruecos-1a.jpg
    marruecos-1a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7,501
  • marruecos-3a.jpg
    marruecos-3a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,161
  • marruecos-4a.jpg
    marruecos-4a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,132
  • marruecos-5a.jpg
    marruecos-5a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 13,711
  • marruecos-6a.jpg
    marruecos-6a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,123
[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222747&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1136305533"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222747&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1136305533[/URL]
purple_platinum

Thanx for the photo, however who is who in the above family group photo. I'm not that familiar with ALL the members of the family.

"Originally Posted by loubna2
I saw the ceremony on TV, and I think that Lalla Salma has still difficulties to feel herself, well in her role of first lady
for example at the lunch, when the discussion was animate around the table, she was silent, very stiff in her maitaining, with the stare straight front of her
It’s obvious that she lacks experience, the fact that she hasn't many activities, make that she is tense and stiff with important personalities
I find pity, to see a brilliant lady as her, have, so little, confidence on herself
Another thing that astonished me, is that, apart from the official ceremony of the first day, she had no activity during the three days of celebration, when it is an exceptional event, that, was not the case of Lalla Meryem and Lalla Hasna
It is quite strange to see the first lady have a lower role than her sisters-in-law, Lalla Meryem and Lalla Hasna, make a good job, and I would like to see Lalla Salma have at least the same role than them
About her look, I think that she was well; she didn't put a lot of make-up
She hasn't the classy of Lalla Meryem and Lalla Hasna, but she improved her style, since her wedding"

About LS not being very friendly or confident in public. I think she is just naturally shy. As she takes on more public duties her confidence will improve. When Princess Diana first married Charles she was very awkward in public. She used to walk around with her head bowed down and the press labeled her Shy Di. It took a while for her confidence to grow.

The same will happen will LS.

Madonna23 said:
there is a lovely website with literally tons of pics of the moroccan royal family:

http://bastainteractive.canalblog.com/archives/royal/

it takes a while to load but it is well worth the wait. i'm not sure if the link's been posted before, but if it hasn't, it has some great pics --- most of which i had never seen before.

there are also pics of members of the MRF who are more elusive - such as the mother of the current king, Lalla Latifa. i had never seen a clear picture of her but there are one or two in the site and you can clearly see her. i think her daughters - especially lalla meryem - take after her.

you guys should definitely check out the website :)

Would you please point to us in which pics is the current king's mother lalla latifa?

Thank you

Amina said:
[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222747&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1136305533"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222747&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1136305533[/URL]
purple_platinum

Thanx for the photo, however who is who in the above family group photo. I'm not that familiar with ALL the members of the family.

your welcome, amina!
i'm afraid i can't help more. there isn't much caption of the photo.
perhaps someone more familiar with the moroccan rf can tell...:eek: :eek:

purple_platinum and Amina , here is my caption ;) hope it'll help

From left to right the one seated , The Princesses are :

-Lalla zoubeida , daughter of Lalla Aicha , aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Lalla rabiaa ,daughter of Lalla Malika, aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Lalla Noufissa ,daughter of Lalla Aicha , aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Zineb , daughter of late Prince Moulay abdellah , uncle of the king Mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Malika, aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Princess Fatima-Zahra ,aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Aicha , aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Lalla Joumana, daughter of Lalla Fatima-Zahra ,aunt of King mohamed VI
-Lalla Soumaya, daughter of Lalla Amina, aunt of the King mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Soukeina , daughter Lalla Meryem , sister of the King mohamed VI

The princesses from left to right next to the king :

-Princess Lamia , Wife (widow) of the late Prince Moulay abdellah , uncle of the king Mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Hasna , sister of the king mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Meryem , sister of the king mohamed VI
-The king mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Selma , Wife of The king mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Asma , sister of the king mohamed VI
-Princess Lalla Amina, aunt of the King mohamed VI

The littles princesses , left to right :

-Lalla Oulaya , daughter Lalla Hasna, sister of the King mohamed VI
-Lalla Nouhaila , daughter Lalla Asma, sister of the King mohamed VI
-Lalla Oumeima, daughter Lalla Hasna, sister of the King mohamed VI

Attachments

• marruecos-1a.jpg
    marruecos-1a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,125
Thank you for the pictures!!! I think this one of the siblings is very sweet,
attachment.php

As is the lovely family portrait!

New scanned picture of Princess Lalla selma :)

source : Paris match nov 2005

Special thanks to Tami T of The Royals for scanning the picture.

Attachments

• salma11.JPG
    salma11.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,414
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Amira, thats a lovely picture of Lalla Salma, people often criticise her look for being too harsh, but in this picture her make up is soft and subtle.

I think she's dyed her hair. I liked it before because it really made her stand out. It was her trade mark and made her look so unique. This darker hair suits her too though, and softens her look, as do the waves instead of the tighter curls we're used to seeing.

All in all, she looks great, but I think she always has too!

Last edited:
I much prefer Lalla Salma with her blazing red curly hair. Make-overs will invariable make you look like everyone else. Her very individualistic look is gone.

grevinnan said:
I much prefer Lalla Salma with her blazing red curly hair. Make-overs will invariable make you look like everyone else. Her very individualistic look is gone.

Yes, I did prefer the way she used to look, however, that isn't to say she doesn't look good now IMO. She looks a lot more understated now. :cool:

"I think she's dyed her hair. I liked it before because it really made her stand out. It was her trade mark and made her look so unique. This darker hair suits her too though, and softens her look, as do the waves instead of the tighter curls we're used to seeing."

She's definitely dyed her hair and she looks better for it! That horrbly masculin look isn't quite so prevalent now, plus her hair looks like it's in better condition.

to me she still has masculin look, it didn't disapear with makeup.

in morocco ppl and magazines can't post pictures of royal family without autorization from palace, so i don't understand idea behind her portraits to foreign magazines. does she think the occident is more interested in her life and pictures than her ppl and country? :cool:

zineb said:
to me she still has masculin look, it didn't disapear with makeup.

in morocco ppl and magazines can't post pictures of royal family without autorization from palace, so i don't understand idea behind her portraits to foreign magazines. does she think the occident is more interested in her life and pictures than her ppl and country? :cool:

She cannot do anything without the palace's approval. you cannot deny that.

no one deny she can't do anything without approval from the palace since she is member of royal family. my remark points the easy approval and the open mind of the palace toward the media in the occident and the opposite toward their own media, mainly those who wanna say what they believe and not what the palace wanna them to say.

when a newspaper post an article on royal family without approval from the palace, they have delay and journalists are asked by the police, ie al ayyam newspaper.

so message of modernity they send to media in occident and not to their own ppl, is not accurate.

I think I know what you mean zineb.
I read an article recently which asserted that King Muhammad doesnt like the Moroccan media. He often gives interviews to foreign media, has his family's pictures published in them, but never to Moroccan newspapers and mags.
I'll try and find that article.

Little_star said:
"I think she's dyed her hair. I liked it before because it really made her stand out. It was her trade mark and made her look so unique. This darker hair suits her too though, and softens her look, as do the waves instead of the tighter curls we're used to seeing."

She's definitely dyed her hair and she looks better for it! That horrbly masculin look isn't quite so prevalent now, plus her hair looks like it's in better condition.

She didn't dyed her hair,it's exactly the same red/chesnut,the photo was taken during the independence day,and from the pictures outside under sun's light,it's obvious that the colour is still the same.

lalla salma looks so innocent and sincere and very beautiful indeed.

She does look pretty in that photo, regardless of whether she dyed her hair or not. :)

This new cover says that the princess has recently received an award, but they don't mention Davos, so does someone know who delivered it to her?

She has been awarded the title of Young Global Leader for 2008 along with 245 other individuals from across the globe.

Back
Top Bottom