The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by rosa@Jun 26th, 2004 - 9:28 am
According to Gilles Perrault author of the book " notre ami le roi ", the memory of doctorate of Mohamed VI is false, it is not he that has it write
Do you believe king Mohammed VI wrote his doctorate?
Do you believe king Mohammed VI lack knowledge to write the doctorate with his life time experience?

Old 06-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Mysterious@Jun 27th, 2004 - 6:59 pm
Do you believe king Mohammed VI lack knowledge to write the doctorate with his life time experience?
according to what I read, he have like to study the arts plastics domain where he would have the talent, but his father would have opposed it, I also read that actually his school course was not of the most brilliant
it is in an article of the magazine French VSD that mentioned Gilles Perraut and J.P Tucquoi that I learned all this; these two Gentlemen are known enough, J.P tucquoi works for the newspaper "le monde" and has write " le dernier roi ", Gilles Perrault has write " notre ami le roi ", book having an enormous success at the time of its exit
PS: I don't understand where the experience of life intervenes in the writing of a doctorate in law (or maybe I badly have understood your sentence)

Old 06-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by rosa+Jun 28th, 2004 - 5:47 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rosa &#064; Jun 28th, 2004 - 5:47 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mysterious@Jun 27th, 2004 - 6:59 pm
according to what I read, he have like to study the arts plastics domain where he would have the talent, but his father would have opposed it, I also read that actually his school course was not of the most brilliant
it is in an article of the magazine French VSD that mentioned Gilles Perraut and J.P Tucquoi that I learned all this; these two Gentlemen are known enough, J.P tucquoi works for the newspaper "le monde" and has write " le dernier roi ", Gilles Perrault has write " notre ami le roi ", book having an enormous success at the time of its exit
PS: I don&#39;t understand where the experience of life intervenes in the writing of a doctorate in law (or maybe I badly have understood your sentence) [/b][/quote]
King Mohammed VI studied law, see above.
King Mohammed VI worked very hard since his early age of 4. Since age 11 he represented his father internationally.
To write the doctorate you need knowledge and experience. King Mohammed VI doesn’t lack any of those.
King Mohammed VI defended his thesis “Cooperation between the European Economic Community and the Arab Maghreb Union” at the University of Nice-Antipolis in France.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Mysterious@Jun 28th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
King Mohammed VI studied law, see above.
King Mohammed VI worked very hard since his early age of 4. Since age 11 he represented his father internationally.
To write the doctorate you need knowledge and experience. King Mohammed VI doesn’t lack any of those.
King Mohammed VI defended his thesis “Cooperation between the European Economic Community and the Arab Maghreb Union” at the University of Nice-Antipolis in France.
when I read the official biography of king mohamedVI, I agree with you that is that writes, but what I read on VSD contradict the official version, is it true or not, I don&#39;t I know , but one is able to put himself the question especially as the number of VSD that contained this article has been censored in morocco (I read it on the site of « reporters sans frontiéres), why censor if one doesn&#39;t have anything to be reproach?
Old 08-22-2004, 04:57 AM
Nobility

From what I know, the Moroccan Princesses have only high school degree, their brothers like the late king Hassan II, have a doctorate degree in Law ...

I don't know why the princesses did not continue their study as their brothers?
Do Lalla soukaina will stop at high school degree as well?
Old 08-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
From what I know, the Moroccan Princesses have only high school degree, their brothers like the late king Hassan II, have a doctorate degree in Law ...

I don't know why the princesses did not continue their study as their brothers?
Do Lalla soukaina will stop at high scholl degree as well?
for what I read here, she continous her studies in France
Old 08-22-2004, 07:45 AM
Nobility

I don't think so, Royal family enter Royal School at the age of 6 or 7.
she is 17, and probably she finished high school this year, or maybe next year.
Old 08-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
I don't think so, Royal family enter Royal School at age 6 or 7.
she is 17, and probably she finished high school this year, or maybe next year.
always according to what I read here, at the royal school, the studies begin one year earlier, she is 18 years old, she had her high school degree at 17 years