State visit from Jordan: January 13-15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so happy to see both families together, can't wait for more pics:rolleyes:
QRania looks professional as usual, PSalma got some nice chic suits but I don't think she knows when to wear what. nice colour on her, but it's too fancy for state visit.
The litte prince is already a handsome little man, so cute:D

Yellow is an ugly colour for everybody. I don't understand why she continues to wear yellow.
She also seems to have a problem of curve because it's not the first time she looks pregnant in the close-up as she probably isn't.

Yellow is an ugly colour for everybody. I don't understand why she continues to wear yellow.
She also seems to have a problem of curve because it's not the first time she looks pregnant in the close-up as she probably isn't.

I don't think that's yellow, it's kind of shiny creamy colour, but clearly not suitable for this event. her figure looks ok for a new mom of two. I would never wish to have QRania's figure.
can't wait for the gala pics:D

I don't think that's yellow, it's kind of shiny creamy colour, but clearly not suitable for this event. her figure looks ok for a new mom of two. I would never wish to have QRania's figure.
can't wait for the gala pics:D

I didn't refer to her figure but to her belly.

ages/Original/News-13485.jpg Rania talking to Lalla Meryem in the background (I think)
it's Lalla Hasna not Lalla Meryem

Maghreb Arab Press photos
http://i15.tinypic.com/8elg6j9.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/7xj9dsz.jpg
i think all the ladies looks very elegant today without exclusion maybe Lalla Salma' suit is not suitable for the event but she really looks beautiful and elegant on it i liked alot,QRania too was so beautiful and professionel i liked her look very much,the same for the other princesses Lalla Meryem looks so Radiant

Last edited:
they all look superb! i can't wait to see pictures of the gala. lovely to see rania and all the moroccan princesses once again.

I desagree lalla salma looks so stunning,her outfit was so elegant,the coulor is so lovely and suit her alot,you may forget the event was in Marrakech those coulor suit the weather here.
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/AFP-0598583.jpg?t=1200258841
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/AFP-0598474.jpg?t=1200259015
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/AFP-0598457.jpg?t=1200259033
(from profimedia)
I don't like rania's trench but the hairdo yes simple and elegant.
for the sisters i like what lalla asmaa wore so elegant too.
am so happy to see lalal meryem again looking so good:flowers:
and moulay hassan is just so cute with his suit.

Last edited:
They all look good. I like Lalla Salma's suit, and Rania's trench coat. The little boy is so cute, wearing his suit and tie. What's his name again?

Gala Dinner will be this night??

They all look good. I like Lalla Salma's suit, and Rania's trench coat. The little boy is so cute, wearing his suit and tie. What's his name again?
his names is Moulay Hassan

salma said:
Gala Dinner will be this night??
i guess so and i hope so :Di can't wait to see the Gala Dinner.

I think posters are well aware of where this visit is taking place, it's slightly arrogant to suggest that they do not!

arrogant:eek:am so sorry but it's not what I mean, myself I didn't notice the event was in Marrakech until I go out this afternoon...
I think you didn't understand well what I said:
I live in Marrakech and i know that we like were coulore here because the weather is nice most of the time and Marrakech is famous of that. I just said some members here may not notice that...that's all.

Thanks all for pictures!

Lalla Salma is stunning, i must say that her suit is beautiful, it reminds me of what wore Princess Letizia last week on parade, but Salma's suit is more fit and more beautiful color, i also love her hair.

I loved too Mulay Hassan, very cute as usual.

Queen Rania is beautiful, but don't like what she's wearing, too casual for a visit of this level.

The moroccan princesses are very beautiful and elegant, I like the most what princess Lalla Hasana wears, and Princees Lalla Meryem look a bit shubby.

I understund what you mean Shrifia, I also didn't know it was in Marrakesh, i thought it was in Fez or Rabat,a I agree, what Salma wore, is very suitable for Marrakesh's weather.

All the ladies look wonderful.
Moulay Hassan looks so much bigger, he looks exactly like his mother.

Queen Rania looked fabulous in her trench coat. I absolutely love Queen Rania's hairstyle. Lalla Meryem looked great. She definitely knows who to choose her outfits. I think that Lalla Salma's outfit was a bit too shiny. I wish she wore a matt version of the yellow colour.
I shall be looking forward to seeing gala outfits.

as usual and whenever there is a state visit, salma wears tight suits :eek:
to me she doesn't looks confortable in it, it's tight at her belly, shoulders, etc. it's 1 or 2 sizes small than it should be. again she looks too flashy with that color and the hairdo is out. rania as always elegant and simple.

Wow, beautiful pictures.

I think girls some of you is hard on Salma, she's just fabulous, the fabric and the cut of her suit is very actual, very 70's but it's back now, and the yellow is very soft and not that flashy, it is like yellow of Meryem's suit, and not that shiny , Meryem and Rania also wear shiny shirts.

Salma's hair is just wow, looks healthy and well done.

Lalla Meryem looks happy, but not in good figure like before.

I am surprised to see the little prince, he looks like a liitle man, very cute.

Princesses Lalla Hasna and Lalla Asmaa are wonderful and very professional.

The most important in this visit, the Kings are professional and are doing good job.

Thanks everybody for posting.

All ladies were wonderful, especially Salma and Meryem.

I just saw on TV news the arrival of the jordanian guests, and i was surprised to see that Rania looked shy and lost, Salma and Prince Moulay Rachid tried to talk to her to make her at her ease, and Rachid guided her everytime like a gentelman.

The most beautiful was the cutie prince My Hassan.

All ladies were wonderful, especially Salma and Meryem.

I just saw on TV news the arrival of the jordanian guests, and i was surprised to see that Rania looked shy and lost, Salma and Prince Moulay Rachid tried to talk to her to make her at her ease, and Rachid guided her everytime like a gentelman.

The most beautiful was the cutie prince My Hassan.
i guess rania was asking why salma was kept behind .. like queen sofia was asking during spanish state visist to morocco.
if u notice, when flags of the two nations were displayed, prince rachid was near to rania instead of salma. that's protocole still confuse many :cool:
in one way, u see young woman with modern look and in another way, she isn't authorized to be at the side of her husband ... while rania was.

i guess rania was asking why salma was kept behind .. like queen sofia was asking during spanish state visist to morocco.
if u notice, when flags of the two nations were displayed, prince rachid was near to rania instead of salma. that's protocole still confuse many :cool:
in one way, u see young woman with modern look and in another way, she isn't authorized to be at the side of her husband ... while rania was.

Do you think so?!!!Jordanian royals already came on many visits to Morocco, and they know the moroccan protocole, plus they came with their minister of protocoles, and i think they were briefed.

To me Rania looked shy and not at ease since the begining and also when she was presented to the delagation and when was sitting with her husband and the moroccan royals.

I was just surprised as it's first time I see her in such as exercice on TV, she looks different, and the photos don't give this impression.

Do you think so?!!!Jordanian royals already came on many visits to Morocco, and they know the moroccan protocole, plus they came with their minister of protocoles, and i think they were briefed.

To me Rania looked shy and not at ease since the begining and also when she was presented to the delagation and when was sitting with her husband and the moroccan royals.

I was just surprised as it's first time I see her in such as exercice on TV, she looks different, and the photos don't give this impression.
first and to ur information, this is the first state visit of jordanian royal couple together to morocco and where both rania and salma are present.
do u believe there was no minister of protocoles with queen sofia. still she was confused!! u can find pictures of salma asking queen sofia just to go further and she kept herself behind. queen sofia wasn't happy and confused.

even royals know about each other protocols, some are still confused about some behaviors like this one: sometimes salma is beside first lady and somtimes she is behind and prince rachid making the gentelman. sorry but i have to say u may not know who is queen rania. The well known active and professional queen. it's far to be a shy person. to me salma is shy, since she never authorized to be at the front side and never accompanied her husband at any state visit ;)

i don't see rania shy at all. in fact, as zineb said, if i had to qualify someone as shy, it would be salma.

Lovely arrival photos, all look elegent, glad Queen Rania decided to put her hair up. Lovely photos & was good to see the kings son, he looks like lalla salma.

Thanks for pictures. All ladies looked good.

come on girls!!!i saw the event 3 times one live and 2 on TV news nobody looks unconfortable or shy,Lalla Salma play her role very well beside QRania and she didn't left her alone exept when she was presented to the Moroccan delagation I don't see the big deal here,or when the flags of the two nations were displayed and here it's the moroccan protocol wish put the crown prince(played by Moulay Rachid untill now) beside the king and evey country had her protocol..during the visit of the royal couple to Holland QRania wasn't authorized to be beside her hasband and the queen during the flags display....maybr QRania was a little lost not from LSalma absence(Moulay Rachid guid her like a gentelman) but maybe afraid to do something wrong as she did on her last visit to morocco as you know royal protocol here is very hard and complecated and Strict and in my opinion that what make it very unique and Distinguished because the reception on Meshwar yeaterday was just FABULOUS.

Last edited:
I saw the welcome on Moroccan TV and queen rania was very professional, very calm and smiling, when she was presented to delegation, she did that with a lot of elegance, she didn’t appear lost at all (and the delegation was very big), and for sure, she didn’t appear as a shy lady but on contrary like a very self confidence lady
About her look, I like a lot what she wore, simple, refined and modern, (hey way to close her trench is original and elegant) that match very well with the event, her hairdo was also very nice, I think that her style was perfect

About lalla salma, I think that the fact, that her suit is on the same time bright and has flashy color is too much, it appears more to be a suit of fiesta or evening dinner, and the top that she wore with the suit seems to be on cotton when the suit is of satin, for me these two materials don’t match well together

The three sisters, choose the same shade of soft color (cream or pale pink), the three are very stylish
the new Hasna’s hairdo is very nice, it seems also that she change the tint, and that suits her, lalla asma is as always elegant, I never see her doing an error of taste, it’s a pity that she never change her hairdo, she has beautiful black hairs, and she can be very nice with a modern hairdo
Lalla meryem, in spite of the fact that she gained some weight is really adorable; he suit is of very good taste, her hairdo is also nice, and she has a very beautiful smile, she is for me, the most attractive Moroccan princess

salma suit color is nice but i don't like the whole look. both suits she wore these 2 days and hairdo, are like 50s or 60s housewife look :cool: which i don't choose for a young and professional woman. rania suit is just beautiful. no comment!

Back
Top Bottom