State visit from Jordan: January 13-15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it the first s-visit to Morocco ?

Its too soon to be doing another state visit, this one must just be an official visit or maybe the first one was.

I think the first visit in 2000 was an official visit, didnt look like a state visit. anyways either way, its great to see them in Morocco again

no they already came to morocco on state visit in 2000

First picture was taken in Amman during King Mohammed visits in May 2002. And King and Queen of Jordan make official visit in 2000 to Morocco.

It will be nice to see Princees Lalla Salma and Queen Rania again, I wish also to see Princess Lalla Meryem after her surergy as she recovered now.

I'm looking forward to the photos, Lalla Meryem and Rania always seem to get along well!

First picture was taken in Amman during King Mohammed visits in May 2002. And King and Queen of Jordan make official visit in 2000 to Morocco.
I didn't know about king mohamed VI visit to Jordan this is why I mixed up things thanks salma for make it clear.

i think their first visit to morocco was state visit because announcing the visit the Ministry of the Royal Household Protocol and Chancellery said it's an official visit:
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Jordanian King to pay official visit to Morocco
any why it will be an exiting visit i like the Jordanian's couple as much as i like the the moroccan couple both are young,modern and no matter what the difficulty they have good intention to make their countries better.

I didn't know about king mohamed VI visit to Jordan this is why I mixed up things thanks salma for make it clear.

You´re welcome:flowers:Shrifia.

Salma you have a nice avatar, do you have a bigger pictures of it?

That's good news, sounds nice, looking also forward to the photos of the stunning princess Lalla Salma.

Maybe the cutie Hashim will come also and we will see him with the cutie pie Moulay Hassan.

no photos yet:ermm:
i just came to see the event on TV all the ladies(Lalla Salma,QRania,Lalla Meryem,Lalla Hasna and Lalla asmaa) looks beautiful and elegant.

No, no pics. I hope see them soon. Finally its official or state visit? And, can we see gala dinner?

No, no pics. I hope see them soon. Finally its official or state visit? And, can we see gala dinner?
It's a state visit so I think it's safe to say there will be some sort of gala.

I'm really looking forward to it, Lalla Meryem is always the best-dressed at such events!

Thanks for the photos!

The young prince looks very cute in his suit! I was pleasantly surprised to see him there!

Rania's trench is a nice cut and I also like the colour of the blouse she's wearing.
Salma seems to be wearing quite a garish suit yet again!

Rania wear new earrings. I don´t liker her trench.

Jordan's King Abdallah II (2ndL) accompanied by his wife Queen Rania, chats with Morocco's King Mohammed VI (2ndR) accompanied by his wife Lalla Salma 13 January 2008 at the royal palace, in Marrakech. King Abdullah is on a three-day official visit to Morocco for talks on boosting cooperation between the Arab allies. AFP PHOTO/ABDELHAK SENNA
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I can't see their outfits very well now so i can give any judgement for know but they looks nice on TV. i don't know for photos.
Moulay Hassan is the big star untill now.

Last edited:
It's a state visit so I think it's safe to say there will be some sort of gala.

Thank´s.:flowers: I hope we can see Rania and Salma in gala dress.

Lalla Salma looks stunning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom