Royal Family of Morocco Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i come across this old photo of Lalla Hasna in holiday with her friends in Los Angeles in the far left you can see Lalla Oum Kelthoum as the picture is several years old it's safe to say she was in the close circle long time before she Marry Moulay Rachid
https://s8.postimg.cc/zc8oc8iud/oum.png

Honestely i don't know,my guess it's a cousin maybe the late Moulay Naoufal he had almost the same age as Mohammed VI and Moulay Hicham and they were all play mates

Who is mouly Naoufal?

i come across this old photo of Lalla Hasna in holiday with her friends in Los Angeles in the far left you can see Lalla Oum Kelthoum as the picture is several years old it's safe to say she was in the close circle long time before she Marry Moulay Rachid
https://s8.postimg.cc/zc8oc8iud/oum.png

I do not think she is lalla oum kalthoum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is mouly Naoufal?
Moulay Naoufal is the son of Lalla Nezha sister of the King Hassan II,she died in car accident in 1977 her son Moulay Naoufal also died years later in car accident he was the closest cousin to Mohammed VI

:previous:
Those are lovely photos of Moulay Ismail with his niece and Moulay Hicham with his niece
Seems like they have lovely family gathering dyrinEid Al Adha:)

I realy hope to see more family photos specialy with lalla zienab and her daughters

Wow every body looks great,I am very happy that lalla Anissa is sharing those beatiful pics espcialy with the lack of oofficial media coverage of her family.

There is nothing intersting to be coverd by official media as Lalla Anissa have no role or official duties to be folloded.

I personnally hope the other members of MRF open their instagram accounts like her,Lalla soukaina Lalla Hajar,Lalla Faiza and other nieces of King they all have instagram accounts but it's closed for the public..i respect their privacy but hopr anyway they will share a little with us

This event for example was not covered as far as I know
"Moulay Ismail and his wife Lalla Anissa attend the 10th annual Harvard Arab World Conference (HAWC) organized by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association held in Rabat March 14, 2015."
Besides the news of the birth of the children of Mouly
Ismail was not covered by the official media (except for Mouly Abdullah).

Last edited:
I remember seen the Harvard event in Moroccan channel as it was attended by Prince Hassan,Morocco Palace released statement about the first born of Moulay Ismail with picture and back then i remember the whole media took the news and publish it but then the couple decided to keep that private and the palace respect it.
Morocco media do a poor job covering the other MR members i agree but in case of Lalla Anissa and Moulay Ismail there is nothing to cover i am afraid..not like Lalla Zineb,Lalla Soumaya, or Moul1y Hicham and his daughters who already have their own association

Back
Top Bottom