Royal Family of Morocco Current Events parts 1: February 2004 -August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Who is this woman ?
one of the King cousins,her mother Lalla Fatima Zohra is the late king Hassan II aunt you will not believe it but Lalla Fatima Zohra lived to see 4 kings ( Sultan Moulay Youssef,King Mohammed V,King Hassan II and King Mohammed VI):D

one of the King cousins,her mother Lalla Fatima Zohra is the late king Hassan II aunt you will not believe it but Lalla Fatima Zohra lived to see 4 kings ( Sultan Moulay Yousse,King Mohammed V,King Hassan II and King Mohammed VI):D

Impressing ! Thanks for the information :flowers:

and finally the king is in Marrakech:),Lalla salma in here since YSL exhibition I hope to see them on Marrakech Film Festiva Gala like the old times that would be great for the festival 10 anniversary.

opening of 10th National Tourism Forum
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Rachid, chaired, on Tuesday in Marrakech, the opening ceremony of the tenth National Tourism Forum.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
some more photos include Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi UAE Minister of Foreign Trade:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/2jwta1.jpg
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2dl6jk2.jpg

it said her that the king,Lalla salma,his brother and sisters spend the the holiday in Marrakech:
...MARRAKECH was a holiday mosh pit: France's prez, Nicolas Sarkozy, and singer actress model wife Carla Bruni. French actress Etchika Choureau with p.r. man Jim Mitchell. Also Morocco's King Mohammed VI, the missus, Princess Lalla Salma, his whole family -- three sisters and a brother. His Majesty drove a Mercedes with motorbike security and blazing sirens. ...Source.

i read somewhere else they spend the holiday in Ifrane i mean the king.
maybe only the New Year's Eve was in Ifrane I read that too but the whole family was in Marrakech for the holiday I can tell you that cause I live there:)

One more picture: http://oi56.tinypic.com/2wq770p.jpg

King visits women's pavilion at Marrakech local prison
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI visited, on Friday, women's pavilion at Marrakech local prison where the Sovereign enquired about accommodation conditions of the women prisoners.

Friday Prayer: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

the 12th anniversary of the passing of late King Hassan II

Last edited:
King chairs opening ceremony of International Agriculture Fair
Meknes - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, chaired, on Wednesday in Meknes, the opening ceremony of the 6th International Agriculture Fair-SIAM, organized this year under the theme "Solidarity-based agriculture".

:previous:

The beards seem to be very popular in Morocco now ! :lol:

The King is very elegant with his beard but I don't like it on Prince Moulay Rachid.

YAP!!!Moulay rachid looks old an sad with that bead,I don't think beard suits him:)
king look great pitty this year too Moulay hassan didn't attend.

Last edited:
look like Moulay rachid read our posts JulieS:D
he looks so much better without his beard while the king really looks great with that beard:flowers:

King visits the injured of Marrakech attack
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Ismail, visited, on Saturday afternoon, Ibn Tofail and Avicenna military hospitals in Marrakech, where he enquired about the health of the injured of Thursday's terrorist attack that targeted a cafe at Jamaa El-Fna square.

King visits the scene of Marrakech attack
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Ismail, visited, on Saturday afternoon, the scene of the attack that took place in Argana café at Jamaa El Fna square in Marrakech, killing 16 people and injuring 25 others.
Photo: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

King visits the injured of Marrakech attack
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Ismail, visited, on Saturday afternoon, Ibn Tofail and Avicenna military hospitals in Marrakech, where he enquired about the health of the injured of Thursday's terrorist attack that targeted a cafe at Jamaa El-Fna square.

King visits the scene of Marrakech attack
Marrakech - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Prince Moulay Ismail, visited, on Saturday afternoon, the scene of the attack that took place in Argana café at Jamaa El Fna square in Marrakech, killing 16 people and injuring 25 others.
Photo: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
More pics: '' - Hespress

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom