Royal Family of Morocco Current Events parts 1: February 2004 -August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21: a religious evening to commemorate Laylat Al-Qadr.
https://s29.postimg.org/kn1fpvjhj/SM_le_Roi_pr_side_veill_e_religieuse_en_comm_mor.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/w3x63gmz5/SM_le_Roi_pr_side_veill_e_religieuse_en_comm_mor.jpg

is that Moulay Idriss (son of Lalla Meryem) next to Moulay Ismail in second photo?

I wonder what makes mouly Ismail looks so young , it seems like he
never gets old ,Mashaa Allah I am not envying :D

congratulation for her ad nice to see princess lalla oumkelthoum ,lalla salma looks gorgeous too

Last edited by a moderator:

He looks so nervous!

Everyone states how well continental European monarchies are supporting their heirs to their future role.

I believe King Mohammad and Princess Lalla Salma are doing a fine job in helping CP Moulay Hussein in his future role - especially when meeting Heads of State. CP Moulay Hussein is still a teenager and around the same age of CP Elisabeth, yet the latter isn't anywhere to be seen during State Visits in Belgium. I do not mean being part of the State Dinner, but bringing CP Elisabeth to some of the events would help her for her future role.

He looks so nervous!

Everyone states how well continental European monarchies are supporting their heirs to their future role.

I believe King Mohammad and Princess Lalla Salma are doing a fine job in helping CP Moulay Hussein in his future role - especially when meeting Heads of State. CP Moulay Hussein is still a teenager and around the same age of CP Elisabeth, yet the latter isn't anywhere to be seen during State Visits in Belgium. I do not mean being part of the State Dinner, but bringing CP Elisabeth to some of the events would help her for her future role.
Dear His Name is Hassan , Hussein Is CP Of Jo . Honestly Im Not With You On That , I Can't deny That Morocco 's Crown Prince Seems To Be Very Serious & Mature . I Completely Understand He Gonna Rule But I Don't Like When Royals Are That Serious At such a young age . I Prefer Spontaneous Personalities , Exactly Like Prince Hicham 's Daughters . Hope U Caught me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom