Princesses Fatima Zohra, Aicha, Malika, Nuzha, Amina & Families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Amina visit Bahrain last week-end

Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al-Khalifa receives Princess Lalla Amina
sar-lalla-amina_emir-bahrei.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
Lalla Amina received by the King of Bahrain, Hamad Ben Aissa Al Khalifa
sar-lalla-Amina-roi-bahrein.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
Lalla Amina participates in the opening of the meeting of the programs of Special Olympics MENA
sar-lalla-amina-ouverture-g.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
Lalla Amina receives the Minister of Social Development of Bahrain
sar-lalla-amina_bahreinieg.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
(all photos from Map)

Has any1 read the book about Malika Oufkir " La Prisonniere" She is the girl who was adopted by Mohammed V and like a kinda sister for Lalla Amina. Its horrific!!!!!!!!!!! Its a true story bio.
I saw her on tv ... i can not forget her words Describing her emotions
after the death of King Hassan 2 :

'He didn't really feel like a father, but he was part of my life and it felt like he was going with my honour and my dignity. I tried not think about me, but I thought of my country. I tried to forget what had happened.
All democracies have black pages in their history and, if you really love your country, you must turn the pages. It is not the time for Morocco to confront the truth, but we must look forward and not look back. It is terrible for people like me who lived in torture and in prison, if you love your country you must look forward and not dwell in the past.'

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to paint on silk her highness princesse lalla aisha wife of el yacoubi if someone has a very clear picture of her send it to my my post and thank you for your cooperation .

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Princess Lalla Amina participates in International Special Olympics advisory council meeting
Washington, 18 Nov. 2008 (MAP)- Princess Lalla Amina, aunt of king Mohammed VI, has participated in the advisory council meeting of international Special Olympics, which took place on November 15-18 in Washington

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside à Tétouan la finale de la Coupe du Trône pour personnes à besoins spécifiques
photo: 120109_p_LALLA-AMINA.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
Tétouan, 10/01/09- HRH Princess Lalla Amina, president of Special Olympics Maroc, presided over Saturday in Tetouan, the final of the seventh edition of the Cup Tro? No football in the dining room for people with special needs.
The beginning of this encounter, played in the hall of the complex of education, training and qualification of the association Hanane, in the presence of Ms. Nawal El Moutawakil, Minister of Youth and Sports and Nouzha Skalli, Minister of Social Development, Family and Solidarity, was marked by a dance performance given by children of the association and the pronunciation of the Olympic oath, and by reading Surat Al-Fatiha for the rest of the souls of the victims of Israeli raids on the Gaza Strip.....

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside la réunion annuelle des présidentes et présidents des bureaux provinciaux de la LMPE
photo: http://i42.tinypic.com/34pl18i.jpg
Rabat, 13/01/09- HRH Princess Lalla Amina, chairwoman of the Moroccan League for the Protection of Children chaired Tuesday in Rabat, the annual meeting of presidents of provincial offices of the League.
On this occasion, HRH Princess Lalla Amina praised the efforts made by the presidents of provincial offices of the Moroccan League for Child Welfare in the implementation of the objectives set by the League in protecting human rights children and training of childcare.

Moroccan Red Crescent help to the victims of Israeli aggression
Info Maroc News | Aide du Croissant Rouge Marocain aux victimes de l'agression israélienne
translation: In response to the call by the Palestinian Red Crescent as a result of Israeli aggression against the people of the Gaza Strip, the Moroccan Red Crescent, in accordance with the instructions of its President, HRH Princess Lalla Malika has decided to participate helps victims of this aggression.
Thus, taking into account the delivery of humanitarian relief supplies (medicines and food), which may be impeded by the Israeli army, the Moroccan Red Crescent has decided to contribute with substantial assistance, the shares of assistance and relief for victims of this aggression.
The aid will be paid directly to the bank account of the Palestinian Red Crescent for the purchase of essential goods.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Hassan Jabri wins Lalla Amina show jumping Grand Prix
Rabat, Jan. 19, 2009 (MAP)- Lieutenant Colonel Hassan Jabri, aboard "Neemoe" won on Sunday the Lalla Amina show-jumping Grand Prix at the official Competition, held at the Royal complex of Dar Es Salam in Rabat.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside à Sala Al-Jadida la finale d'un tournoi de football en salle pour handicapés
Rabat, 21/01/09- HRH Princess Lalla Amina, president of Special Olympics Morocco, chaired Wednesday afternoon at the National Center for Persons with Disabilities Mohammed VI in Sala Al-Jadida, the final of the 6th edition of the Cup HRH Princess Lalla Amina of indoor football for the disabled.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Moroccan athletes to compete in Special Olympics World Winter Games
.. The Moroccan delegation is led by Princess Lalla Amina, chairwoman of Special Olympics Morocco...

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco to host first Special Olympics Congress
March 9 ... The announcement was made during a meeting held on the sidelines of the Winter Olympics in Idaho, US February 7-13, and attended by Princess Lalla Amina, member of the Special Olympics International Advisory Council and President of Special Olympics Morocco....

April 10 - Lalla Amina is in Lebanon
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR La Princesse Lalla Amina : la tenue au Maroc du Congrès mondial de special Olympics couronne les efforts du Royaume
Princess Lalla Amina: the holding in Morocco of the World Congress of Special Olympics is the result of the Kingdom
Beirut - HRH Princess Lalla Amina, president of Special Olympics Morocco and member of International Advisory Committee of Special Olympics, stressed that the holding in February 2010 in Marrakech, the World Congress of Special Olympics is the culmination of the efforts of Special Olympics Morocco.
Fourth int'l special-need children Forum kicks off Monday
Doha - The 4th annual international Forum of the Shafallah Center for children with special needs kicked off Monday in Doha, Qatar.
The meeting, held under the banner: "achieving autonomy", is attended by Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan League for Child Protection and Special Olympics-Morocco, and member of the Advisory Council of International Special Olympics.
photo: http://i40.tinypic.com/alj9ti.jpg

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Clôture à Doha du Forum Annuel International des enfants à besoins spécifiques avec la participation de SAR Lalla Amina
Doha - The work of 4-th Annual Forum of the International Center Shafallah children with special needs, marked by the participation of HRH Princess Lalla Amina, President of the Moroccan League for the Protection of Children and Special Olympics Morocco and member Advisory Board of Special Olympics International, ended Wednesday in Doha.
This three-day forum, organized under the "realization of self", discussed several issues relating to the empowerment of children with special needs.
The participation of HRH Princess Lalla Amina of this important international meeting reflects the interest that the Kingdom attaches to international cooperation and policies on which the global agenda for people with special needs.
‘Inspirational’ visit
...Special Olympics in Morocco chairwoman Princess Lalla Amina and Panama’s first lady Vivian Fernandez de Torrijos were among those cheering them on.
Shafallah Centre chairman Hassan Ali bin Ali said: “What these children want and need in life is not special treatment … they want to be on equal field of play where they can achieve...

Princess Lalla Malika chairs celebration ceremony of World Red Cross, Crescent Day
May 13 - Rabat - Princess Lalla Malika, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Red Crescent (CRM), chaired, Tuesday in Rabat, the celebrating ceremony of the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day which coincides with the Red Crescent National Week.
photo: http://i42.tinypic.com/2emn5g7.jpg

June 21 -
Accueil: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside la cérémonie de remise du GP SM le Roi Mohammed VI de saut d'obstacles
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Amina presided Sunday afternoon in Rabat, the ceremony of the Grand Prix HM King Mohammed VI, accounting for the Official Competition of the Royal Guard of jumping, organized under the patronage His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Supreme Leader and Chef d'Etat-Major Général des Forces Armées Royales.

Accueil: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside la signature d'un mémorandum d'entente entre les Special Olympics Maroc et International
Princess Lalla Amina chaired the signing of a memorandum of understanding between Morocco and Special Olympics International
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Amina, President of Special Olympics Morocco and member of Special Olympics International Board, chaired Wednesday in Rabat, the signing of a memorandum of understanding between Morocco and Special Olympics International Special Olympics.
This memorandum of understanding on the preparation of the World Congress of Special Olympics, scheduled for June 2010 in Marrakech under the high patronage of HM King Mohammed VI, is to establish a framework for cooperation between the two parties on the issues related to organization, leadership, communication, sharing information and documentation and monitoring of preparatory meetings and the work of reflection before, during and after the congress.

Morocco has all assets to make next 'Special Olympics International' succeed, official
... The north African country was chosen to host this sport event because of the success achieved in "Special Olympics Morocco" under the presidency of Princess Lalla Amina, Lum said, adding that the event will be opportunity to celebrate the 41st anniversary of Special Olympics International and implement a strategy of movement for the period 2011-2015...

Morocco launches preparations for Special Olympics global Congress
Rabat - Special Olympics Morocco and Special Olympics International signed, here Wednesday, a memorandum of understanding ahead of the Special Olympics global Congress, slated for June 7-10, 2010 in Marrakech.
The signing ceremony was chaired by Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of Special Olympics Morocco and member of the Special Olympics International Advisory Committee....MAP

Portrait of Lalla aicha Ambassador of Morocco in UK 1965-1969
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/Lalla_Aicha073.jpg?t=1250514050
pic from: Embassy of The Kingdom of Morocco in London

CRM-Ramadan : Distribution des denrées alimentaires
Translation
Initiated on the instructions of HRH Princess Lalla Malika, president of CRM, this operation involves the distribution of 13,250 kilograms of food (flour, sugar and tea) and 3,000 liters of oil rations distributed in 1000 for five zaouias (Moulay Ali Cherif, Regrara, Moulay Driss Al Akbar, Sheikh Hadi Benaissa-Meknes-Bouabid Cherki Boujad) and some 150 needy families in Beni Mellal.
The Moroccan Red Crescent has also initiated, in collaboration with the Embassy of the State of the United Arab Emirates, a second operation on the distribution of 69,540 kilograms of food rations distributed in 915, donated by HH Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
This operation has benefited from traditional schools in the prefectures and provinces of Ouarzazate, Agadir Ait Melloul, Agadir Ida Outanane, Chtouka Ait Baha, Essaouira, Tiznit and more needy people in the provinces of Beni Mellal and Larache.
The rations consist including lentils, chickpeas, rice, sugar, tea, pasta, oil, flour and condensed milk.

Lalla Amina Yesterday
Show jumping: Princess Lalla Amina chairs giving ceremony of King Mohammed VI Grand Prix
October 24 Rabat - Princess Lalla Amina, chairwoman of the Fédération Royale Marocaine des Sports Equestres (FRMSE), chaired, on Saturday, the giving ceremony of H.M. King Mohammed VI Grand Prix of show jumping.

Princess Lalla Amina presides over meeting with presidents of horse riding clubs
October 30 - Rabat - Princess Lalla Amina, chairwoman of the Fédération Royale Marocaine des Sports Equestres (Horse Riding Federation - FRMSE), presided, on Thursday in Rabat, over a meeting with presidents of horse riding clubs affiliated to the Federation.

again that's a lovely old pic you have post M.Lilo:flowers:
she passed away very young,and it's too pitty there isn't much informations about her.
behind the princess the man in suit is Oussmane ther husdand.

Special Olympics Global Congress in Marrakech: 6-10 June 2010

Special Olympics Global Congress to be held June 2010
Kingdom of Morocco’s Support and Leadership Crucial to the Event’s Success
Rabat, Morocco, 15 July 2009 – Today, at a ceremony Chaired by Her Royal Highness Princess Lala Amina and under the Patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, it was announced that Morocco will host the upcoming Special Olympics Global Congress scheduled for 7-10 June 2010 in Marrakesh. The Global Congress will bring together key leaders and stakeholders of Special Olympics from all corners of the world in a four-day forum of collaboration and celebration. HRH Princess Amina with Special Olympics President and COO Brady Lum together signed a Memorandum of Understanding under the witness of Special Olympics Managing Director Ayman Wahab to solidify the event and begin the planning process for the 2010 Special Olympics Global Congress. The memorandum signing was held in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs....Link

according to this article,invitations to be send to: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Ruler of Dubai,Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi,Sheikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa Crown Prince of Bahrain,the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sobah,Sheikha Mozah,Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Crown Prince of Qatar and Chairman of the Qatar Olympic Committee,Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak Honorary President of Special Olympics of Egypt,Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika,Queen Rania Al-Abdullah of Jordan,Amr Moussa Secretary General of the League Arab,Mrs. Asma al-Assad Honorary President of Special Olympics Syria,Wafaa Soulaiman Honorary President of Special Olympics of Lebanon,Prince Sultan bin Fahd, president of the youth and Honorary President of Special Olympicsof Saudi Arabia,Prince Alwaleed bin Talal,the President of Comoros, Mohamed Gaddafi, President of the Libyan Olympic Committee .

I looking forward to see who will attend,and sure some very intersting ppl from the list will show-up:)

thank you very much for the article loubna2.
Lalla soumaia looks super cute in the pic,it's always nice to hear about those princesses,I already know that Lalla meryem cup is a big event in Gulf domain but this is the first time I know that Lalla soumaia is the woman behind it and the boss.:flowers:

Another article and Photo of Lalla Soumaya at Madame Figaro Cup
Golf : L'équipe de Lalla Soumaya Ouazzani 7e au Trophée Mme Figaro
The first winner in Net team was led by Lalla Soumaya Ouazzani who served as loans. At his side, Salima Demnati, Meryem Lemssouguer and Itto Nejj. The second team won in Gross qualifications consists of Amine Joudar Pro Benabdeljalil Maria, and Assia Berrada Sophia Benchekroun. The representatives of Morocco made a good figure even if they find the course for the first time. Thus, the team Lalla Soumaya Ouazzani finished in 7th place out of 26 net, one of Amin Joudar occupied the 8th place in bru.

that's intersting pics,seems that all family members are fun of hunting:)
thanks for sharing loubna2.

Back
Top Bottom