Princesses Fatima Zohra, Aicha, Malika, Nuzha, Amina & Families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Amina on the launche of the 1st official competition of endurance riding
Accueil: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside le coup d'envoi du 1er concours officiel d'endurance équestre
Photo: http://img185.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35058_lalla-amina-G_122_521lo.jpg
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Amina, president of the Moroccan Royal Federation of Equestrian Sports (FRMSE), presided over Saturday launched the first official contest of endurance riding club organized in Marrakech Sidi Saisse.
The event, held under the presidency of HRH Princess Lalla Amina, has been enhanced by the participation of His Royal Highness with members of the federation's race 20 km.
The competition is part of efforts by the FRMSE to popularize the practice of this kind of sport among a large number of athletes in different regions of the Kingdom.

princess lalla aicha and king faical of irak, for what I read once, it was expected a mariage between the two
Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3388/3291922254_0e925820c4.jpg
first time I know there is a pic of both of them so thanks for posting:flowers:
however I knew the story of the not happened marriage,some stories said she refused the marriage cause she was in love with her actual hubby so she prefered him over the king of Irak,others stories mention the refuse of her father Late King Mohammed V....I don't know wich story is right youcan choose the one you like:)

another pic: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/sar_2-T.jpg?t=1263235792
sound intersting,any chances to see Sheikh Mo on the competition in the futur I know he like that kind of competition:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lalla Amina at King Mohammed VI Grand Prix of show jumping.
Accueil: Saut d'obstacles: Abdelkbir Ouaddar remporte le Grand Prix SM le Roi Mohammed VI
Princess Lalla Amina, president of the Royal Moroccan Federation of Equestrian presented cups and prizes to winners of King Mohammed Grand Prix VI of show jumping.
BREEF President receives Moroccan Princess Lella Amina
Manama, Feb. 4, (BNA)—Bahrain Royal Equestrian and Endurance Federation (BREEF) President Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa received today Her Royal Highness Princess Lella Amina, Chairwoman of the Royal Moroccan Equestrian Federation and President of Special Olympics Morocco

Wife of Bahrain king hosts luncheon in honour of Princess Lalla Amina
Manama - Princess Sabika Bent Ibrahim Al Khalifa, spouse of the king of Bahrain Hamad Ben Aissa Al Khalifa,hosted, here on Friday, a luncheon in honour of Princess Lalla Amina, president of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports and president of Special Olympics Morocco

Lalla amina met the King the Bahrain.
Manama - King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, received, on Friday in Manama, Princess Lalla Amina, president of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports and of Special Olympics Morocco.
Home: King of Bahrain receives Princess Lalla Amina

pic was taken the period Lalla aicha was Morocco Ambassador to UK,lovely indeed.

Princess Lalla Malika inaugurates exhibition on Agadir rebuilding
Agadir - HRH Princess Lalla Malika, Chairperson of the Moroccan Red Crescent, inaugurated on Friday a photography exhibition on the rebuilding the Atlantic city of Agadir following the earthquake of February 29, 1960.

Royal willingness enabled Agadir's reconstruction, HRH Princess Lalla Malika
Agadir - HRH Princess Lalla Malika, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Red Crescent, underlined on Friday in Agadir that the steadfast and resolute willingness of late King Mohammed V contributed to activate the national solidarity and overall mobilization following the devastating quake that hit the capital of Souss region on February 29, 1960.

Princess Lalla Malika offers dinner on occasion of 50th anniversary of Agadir's reconstruction
Agadir - HRH Princess Lalla Malika offered on Friday a dinner in honor of participants in the commemoration of 50th anniversary of the reconstruction of the Atlantic city of Agadir, which was stricken by a violent earthquake on February 29, 1960.

Creation of the National Institute of the Horse
http://i46.tinypic.com/sowvmd.jpg

Princess Lalla Amina hails SOI's actions to ensure success of Marrakech SO Global Congress
Rabat - Princess Lalla Amina commended, Thursday in Rabat, the actions carried out by Special Olympics International (SOI) to ensure the success of the Special Olympics Global Congress, due in Marrakech between 6-10 June.

Princess Lalla Amina in Dubai to take part in Sportaccord convention
Dubai - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports and of Special Olympics Morocco, arrived on Sunday in Dubai, UAE, to take part in the 8th Sportaccord international convention.

Princess Lalla Amina meets Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

Dubai - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Federation of Equestrian Sports (FRMSE) and Special Olympics Morocco, was received on Monday in Dubai by Jordanian Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein
Home: Princess Lalla Amina meets Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

Dubai - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports and of Special Olympics Morocco and member of the International Olympic Committee, attended, on Tuesday in Dubai, the opening of the 8th Sportaccord international convention, the biggest sports networking event in the world.
Home: Princess Lalla Amina attends opening in Dubai of Sportaccord international convention
shame no pics:bang:

Dubai - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports (MFES) and of Special Olympics Morocco and member of the International Olympic Committee, received on Thursday in Dubai, on the sidelines of her participation in the 8th Sportaccord international convention, President of the Bahrain Royal Equestrian and Endurance Federation (BREEF), Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
Home: Princess Lalla Amina receives in Dubai BREEF President

Princess Lalla Amina Re-elected Member of SOI Advisory Council
Cairo - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of Special Olympics Morocco, was unanimously re-elected on Monday member of the Advisory Council of Special Olympics International (SOI), representative for MENA region's programme.
photo: http://i40.tinypic.com/dn0y8h.jpg

Princess Lalla Malika chairs ceremony of celebrating World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
Rabat - Princess Lalla Malika, chairwoman of the Moroccan Red Crescent (CRM), chaired, on Wednesday in Rabat, the official ceremony marking the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day, which coincides with the CRM national week.
photo: http://i39.tinypic.com/hwe7sy.jpg

Last edited:
Princess Lalla Malika chairs ceremony of celebrating World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
Rabat - Princess Lalla Malika, chairwoman of the Moroccan Red Crescent (CRM), chaired, on Wednesday in Rabat, the official ceremony marking the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day, which coincides with the CRM national week.
photo: http://i39.tinypic.com/hwe7sy.jpg
Another pic: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/lalla-malika-G-.jpg?t=1273941908

Princess Lalla Amina chairs giving ceremony of HM King Mohammed VI Grand Prix
Rabat - Princess Lalla Amina, chairwoman of the Fédération Royale Marocaine des Sports Equestres (FRMSE), chaired, on Sunday in Rabat, the giving ceremony of HMKing Mohammed VI Grand Prix of show jumping.

Vero Beach woman to attend Special Olympics Global Athlete Congress in Morocco
...Torre said she’s nervous but excited for the trip. She said she’s looking forward to meeting Morocco’s King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Amina, who will host two dinners to honor the Congress...

Princess Lalla Amina Chairs Opening Ceremony of International Special Olympics Global Congress
Marrakech - HRH Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of Special Olympics Morocco and member of Special Olympics Board of Directors, presided, Monday, over the opening ceremony of the International Special Olympics Global Congress, held in Marrakech under the High Patronage of HM King Mohammed VI.

Last edited:
Morocco's Red Crescent grants aid to Pakistan's flood-stricken populations
...The donation, granted upon instructions of Princess Lalla Malika, chairwoman of the Red Crescent, comes in response to the emergency call made by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent to raise $16.333 million, the CRM said.

Lalla Amiana at Lalla Asma Grand Prixin Tetouan
http://oi53.tinypic.com/senhcp.jpg

Moulay Hassan Grand Prix
Accueil: SAR la Princesse Lalla Amina préside la cérémonie de remise du Grand Prix SAR le Prince Héritier Moulay El Hassan

Last edited:
yes she was a pretty lady these are beautiful photos thanks for sharing Khalidi.
i quit like the first one.

Who is she?

Back
Top Bottom