Princess Lalla Zineb & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yazz

Gentry
Any informartion about Lalla Zineb' second child who is born 1 month ago ? :)
I don't even know if it's a boy or girl .

There's a picture of her, in one of the threads of the moroccan royal family. A recent picture of her that was published in paris match, it's a picture where all the women of the royal family appear... I'll look for it...

As far as her second new-born is concerned, I didn't know or hear anything about that. How did you know it yazz?
But I doubt we get a single picture of him, since we never saw her first born, and this is not in the habits of the royal family...

Princess Lalla Zineb is graduate of the higher Institute of the trade and administration of companies (ISCAE). She is married with Mohamed Benslimane, businessman and grandson of Fatmi Benslimane, celebrates Pasha de Fès.

the Moroccan league for children protection was one of the Late Lalla amina dear projects i think it's great to see Lalla zineb took over.

Last edited:
Lalla zineb looks nice it's lovely to see her attending the event.

Abla benslimane

Abla Benslimane daughter of lalla zineb
images

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPzjdYJ2dkNM1a1NTQO2Gj2rg6gyguJfmUgN0G6O8SHl8oI4iT
https://scontent-cai1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13087803_533996706784380_8488454057083446078_n.jpg?oh=96f4d7deee09273c88f78fa5bec17ec4&oe=59737F2E

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to see her facebook page thanks for the info nisreen;
I don't think she have a title or even called Lalla maybe she is called Shrifia.

I have a good news for you , Finally We knew The name Of the youngest Daughter Of Lalla Zineb , Her Name Is Alyae .

I have a good news for you , Finally We knew The name Of the youngest Daughter Of Lalla Zineb , Her Name Is Alyae .

Oh ! thank you, I assume she was named after her mothers aunt Alyaa Solh,
but how didi you know and are there Photos?

Oh ! thank you, I assume she was named after her mothers aunt Alyaa Solh,
but how didi you know and are there Photos?
Yeah exactly you are right ! a friend told me this , she is very close to lalla lamiae

She was amzing ! Congratulations To her ! Then it was so rude to don't share any photo of lalla zineb 's activity or even a video ! She does only one activity a year !! Tooo ruuuudeee ! But the question is why !!

I think it is obvious, there is now a new comer who is suppose to share spot lights with
lalla salma " lalla oum kelthoum" and it is enough to have her sharing lights the field will
not bear another rival , and if kings sisters are out of the lights, will kings cousin be then?

I think it is obvious, there is now a new comer who is suppose to share spot lights with
lalla salma " lalla oum kelthoum" and it is enough to have her sharing lights the field will
not bear another rival , and if kings sisters are out of the lights, will kings cousin be then?
Totally rude !! They are the real princesses ! They are from the alaouite dinasty ! They are the real members of the royal house . Others aren't they must give more credit to king sisters & to lalla zineb !

Totally rude !! They are the real princesses ! They are from the alaouite dinasty ! They are the real members of the royal house . Others aren't they must give more credit to king sisters & to lalla zineb !

I Agree with you and we might be wrong we shall wait and see

Lalla Abla Benslimane Photo
She looks Beautiful Here !
https://moroccanroyals.tumblr.com/image/163298404022

i would like to see her facebook page thanks for the info nisreen;
I don't think she have a title or even called Lalla maybe she is called Shrifia.
No She Is called Lalla Abla Benslimane .

Abla benslimane daughter of lalla zineb has a facebook and Ask accounts
thats from where the photos are taken , by the way does she have any titles? princess or lalla?
Do U Still Have The Photo On The Second Link ? It seems to be expired !

I searched and i did not find it; sorry and she Has deleted it from her facebook page .
Tell me what happened to " morrocan royals"
instagram page ? It did not work

Back
Top Bottom