The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Morocco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 08-24-2004, 04:57 AM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: -, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
Lalla Hasna' husband Khalid Benharbit, he is a doctor in medecine
http://pro.corbis.com/images/0000299...-a34d24bf81e6}
Her husband is quite handsome
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
1. Princess Hasna and Prince Rashid accompanying their father to an official visit to Spain in 1989

2-6. December 4, 1999
Princess Hasna at the wedding of Philippe & Mathilde
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LJ001189.jpg
Views:	8732
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	60960   Click image for larger version

Name:	0000360430-009b.jpg
Views:	965
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	60961   Click image for larger version

Name:	0000360430-010b.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	60962   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00028165.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	60963  

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000360429-024b.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	60964   Click image for larger version

Name:	showLayoutImage.jpg
Views:	1308
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	60965  
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-02-2004, 08:43 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Thanks Humera, indeed beautiful pictures of Hasna in Mathilde wedding and in Milano.

May 2002. With hair style like that, she looks very similar to her sister Meryem. Lovely.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Amira's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Posts: 1,103
Princess Lalla Hasna :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lalla-hasna1.JPG
Views:	657
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	61725  
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,154
photos!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	has2.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	68175   Click image for larger version

Name:	has3.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	68176   Click image for larger version

Name:	has.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	68177  
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-18-2004, 09:32 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
She has a lot of charisma and style. Nice pictures, thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Does anyone know who the gentleman in this picture is?
There was a caption along with the picture but it was in spanish so I couldn't understand it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pp-2-a.jpg
Views:	3204
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	71191  
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-26-2004, 04:16 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Does anyone know who the gentleman in this picture is?
There was a caption along with the picture but it was in spanish so I couldn't understand it.
No, no idea who is; Humera can you please insert the link?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
No, no idea who is; Humera can you please insert the link?
Here's the link
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2001...lahasna_litri/

Its from Hola magazine. The article's quite old, from 2001

Here are some of the other pictures from the article
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lalla-ninios5a.jpg
Views:	1124
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	71585   Click image for larger version

Name:	lalla-ninios-a.jpg
Views:	3548
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	71586   Click image for larger version

Name:	lallahasma-bandera-a.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	71587  
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Here's the link
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2001...lahasna_litri/

Its from Hola magazine. The article's quite old, from 2001
Thanks Humera for the link...I have some little knowledge of Spanish..

I skimmed the article. It seems that Hasna (born in 1967) & Miguel (born in 1968) have been (were) in a passionate love relationship for 10 years (to the time of the article was published). They met in Spain in a private encounter (did not know how to translate finca). But this relationship faced great difficulties according to the article because of the religion and the tension between Morocco and Spain. Miguel is a famous "Torero". Hasna complied to her father's wish and married Khalied Benhrabit,a cardiologist, in 1994. She has 2 daughterss from him: Lalla Omaima and Lalla Nuhaila. they talked about her divorce and the divorce of her sister Lalla Meryem with Fouad Filali.

There are other things in the article i could not translate..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Here are some of the other pictures from the article
Thanks for the pics...Her daughters Lalla Oumaima & Lalla Nuhaila are sooooooooooo beautiful..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-27-2004, 04:09 AM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
Thanks Humera for the link...I have some little knowledge of Spanish..

I skimmed the article. It seems that Hasna (born in 1967) & Miguel (born in 1968) have been (were) in a passionate love relationship for 10 years (to the time of the article was published). They met in Spain in a private encounter (did not know how to translate finca). But this relationship faced great difficulties according to the article because of the religion and the tension between Morocco and Spain. Miguel is a famous "Torero". Hasna complied to her father's wish and married Khalied Benhrabit,a cardiologist, in 1994. She has 2 daughterss from him: Lalla Omaima and Lalla Nuhaila. they talked about her divorce and the divorce of her sister Lalla Meryem with Fouad Filali.

There are other things in the article i could not translate..
thats okay Moon
The part that you were able to translate is the most useful. Thank you.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this relationship. Ten years sounds like a long time. I wonder if it really was a serious relationship, it must've been to have lasted for so long.
No wonder her marriage didnt last. Its all so sad.
I must say the guy is incredibly good looking. They would've made a beautiful couple.
But Lalla Hasna is still a beautiful and young woman. I hope she will fall in love with someone and marry again.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-27-2004, 05:58 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
Thanks Humera for the link...I have some little knowledge of Spanish..

I skimmed the article. It seems that Hasna (born in 1967) & Miguel (born in 1968) have been (were) in a passionate love relationship for 10 years (to the time of the article was published). They met in Spain in a private encounter (did not know how to translate finca). But this relationship faced great difficulties according to the article because of the religion and the tension between Morocco and Spain. Miguel is a famous "Torero". Hasna complied to her father's wish and married Khalied Benhrabit,a cardiologist, in 1994. She has 2 daughterss from him: Lalla Omaima and Lalla Nuhaila. they talked about her divorce and the divorce of her sister Lalla Meryem with Fouad Filali.

There are other things in the article i could not translate..
Thanks Humera & Moon.

Hasna looks great with her daughters. It’s the first time I see these pictures.

The article speaks about a love relationship that lasted 10 years: 1991-2001; which means even before her marriage. Once I heard that she married in love, and she who choose her husband not her father, as it happened with her sisters. In the article down it says Miguel dated lalla hasna and then he met Herrera Carolina Andriana who weds June 2004 in Spain.

http://www.shotnews.com/web/verfoto....viousid=&num=2

Carolina Herrera’s daughter, Carolina Adriana Herrera and the bullfighter Miguel Báez ‘Litri’ got married at the country house ‘Los Guateles’ in Cáceres. Obviously the wedding dress was made by Carolina Herrera. The Venezuelan designer’s daughter came to Spain to years ago to film a short film about bullfighters and she felt in love with one of them. Miguel Baez ‘Litri’ dated Princess Lala Hasna of Morocco, King Mohamed VI ’s sister, for two years before meeting the Venezuelan young. The designer Calvin Klein attended the wedding.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto4408642_mask.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	71682  
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
Thanks Humera & Moon.

Hasna looks great with her daughters. It’s the first time I see these pictures.

The article speaks about a love relationship that lasted 10 years: 1991-2001; which means even before her marriage. Once I heard that she married in love, and she who choose her husband not her father, as it happened with her sisters. In the article down it says Miguel dated lalla hasna and then he met Herrera Carolina Andriana who weds June 2004 in Spain.

http://www.shotnews.com/web/verfoto....viousid=&num=2

Carolina Herrera’s daughter, Carolina Adriana Herrera and the bullfighter Miguel Báez ‘Litri’ got married at the country house ‘Los Guateles’ in Cáceres. Obviously the wedding dress was made by Carolina Herrera. The Venezuelan designer’s daughter came to Spain to years ago to film a short film about bullfighters and she felt in love with one of them. Miguel Baez ‘Litri’ dated Princess Lala Hasna of Morocco, King Mohamed VI ’s sister, for two years before meeting the Venezuelan young. The designer Calvin Klein attended the wedding.

thanx abir.
The second article you've posted says they dated for two years before he met his bride. I wonder if it means they dated after Hasna's divorce.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-28-2004, 04:56 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
I didn't know that this love story had lasted as long time, I heard about this history three or four years ago, when a Spanish newspaper had been censored in Morocco to have published a photo of the lovers and an article about their love history
In any case hasna has very good taste, this Spanish is very attractive
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa
I didn't know that this love story had lasted as long time, I heard about this history three or four years ago, when a Spanish newspaper had been censored in Morocco to have published a photo of the lovers and an article about their love history
In any case hasna has very good taste, this Spanish is very attractive
Im sure this affair wasnt covered in the Moroccan press. Or if it was, like you said, it was censored.
I can see how difficult things would've been for Lalla Hasna in Morocco had things led to talk of marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-29-2004, 04:49 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Im sure this affair wasnt covered in the Moroccan press. Or if it was, like you said, it was censored.
I can see how difficult things would've been for Lalla Hasna in Morocco had things led to talk of marriage.

that has had to be hard for hasna to marry a man whereas she was in love with another, her history recalls me the one of one of her aunts who was in love with her particular secretary but her brother, hassan II obliged her to marry another man for political considerations (I read this in the book "Notre ami le roi")
Who in this family got married by love?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa
that has had to be hard for hasna to marry a man whereas she was in love with another, her history recalls me the one of one of her aunts who was in love with her particular secretary but her brother, hassan II obliged her to marry another man for political considerations (I read this in the book "Notre ami le roi")
Who in this family got married by love?
yeah it is very sad.
But when you belong to royalty, especially a traditional one like Morocco, there's so many things to consider aside from love.
Hopefully things will be different when its time for Lalla Hasna's daughters to marry.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-27-2005, 04:43 AM
saloua's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: rabat, Morocco
Posts: 69
princess lalla hasna and her two daughters

princess lalla hasna and her two daughters
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 91
Marrakesh - June 28th, 2003

Picture of Lalla Hassna during the 13th Global Summit of Women in Marrakesh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lalla_hasna1.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	85026   Click image for larger version

Name:	lalla_hassna4.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	85027  
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Lalla Salma Picture Thread Raia King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma and Family 163 06-19-2015 05:03 PM
Princess Lalla Hasna Current Events: December 2003- Asma2 Royal Family of Morocco 150 05-25-2015 07:21 PM
King Mohammed, Princess Lalla Salma & Family Picture Thread Layla27 King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma and Family 52 03-07-2015 04:48 PM
Princess Lalla Meryem Picture Thread Asma2 Royal Family of Morocco 115 07-03-2013 10:00 PM




Popular Tags
belgium best outfit brussels camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess catharina-amalia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death duchess of cornwall fashion fashion poll felipe vi funeral hereditary grand duchess stéphanie jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia margrethe ii maxima nobility official visit oranje-nassau photo session picture of the week president gauck president hollande prince carl philip prince daniel prince harry prince of wales princess alexia (2005 -) princess caroline princess catharina-amalia princess claire princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mette-marit queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal fashion sofia hellqvist state visit stockholm sweden the hague victoria wedding willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]