Princess Lalla Hasna Current Events: December 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
articles in english

Princess Lalla Hasna chairs 'Plages propores 2008' award ceremony
Skhirat, 4 Jan. 2009 (MAP)- Princess Lalla Hasna, Chairwoman of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment on Saturday presided over the ceremony to hand out the Lalla Hasna trophies "Plages propores 2008" (clean beaches 2008).....MAP

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la princesse Lalla Hasna préside la signature de conventions relatives à l'éco-épidémiologie et l'éco-entreprise
Quote:Casablanca, 04/01/09- HRH Princess Lalla Hasna, chairwoman of the Mohammed VI Foundation for Environmental Protection, chaired Sunday afternoon at Casablanca, the signing ceremony of two agreements relating to the launch of the eco-epidemiological study in the Greater Casablanca and the establishment of''Eco-Business.''

photo: http://i39.tinypic.com/169kkt2.jpg
Princess Lalla Hasna chairs signing ceremony of eco-epidemiology and green enterprises agreements
Casablanca, 5 Jan. 2008 (MAP) - Princess Lalla Hasna, chairwoman of the Mohammed VI Foundation for Environmental Protection, chaired, here Sunday, the signing ceremony of two agreements to launch an eco-epidemiological study in Casablanca and setting up "green enterprises" program.....MAP

Casablanca, 04/01/09- HRH Princess Lalla Hasna, chairwoman of the Mohammed VI Foundation for Environmental Protection visited Sunday afternoon the headquarters of the Directorate of National Meteorology (DMN) in Casablanca where his Royal inquired of the national monitoring of air quality.
Air quality .. that's interesting. the article says hasna “inquired of the national monitoring of air quality". well i think it does concern citizens at the first level and then a princess. do will have public access (by regions) to daily air quality index, pollution forecast and ozone levels? ;) here again the foundation has to work to make this information available to public, so that we expect ppl be aware of the danger of air pollution and be educated to they can contribute to the environment protection. air quality is also a major health problem. so i'm waiting to see this info daily and publicly

Princess Lalla Hasna is definitely my favorite in Moroccan royalty. She always seems very settle.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Hasna inaugure à Casablanca le Centre Lalla Hasna des enfants handicapés abandonnés
Casablanca:princess Lalla Hasna inaugurated Sunday in Casablanca, the Center Lalla Hasna of abandoned children with disabilities.
On this occasion, explanations were provided to SAR La Princesse Lalla Hasna on the renovation and equipment of the Center, which required a total of 2.73 million dirhams with the contribution of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry Social Development, Family and Solidarity, the NHRI, the Belgian Cooperation and several other public and private sectors.
photos: http://i44.tinypic.com/iw2idx.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/5d4fi0.jpg

hasna puts a lot of weight but she still looks beautiful with a nice suit, very suitable for the event, however i don't like the whole black look. ppl behind are also wearing all black/dark :ermm: pitty it looks like a funeral than an inauguration. imo hasna and her sisters stuck on how they have been educated of what to wear in public. salma started her appearence with flashy colors. i would love if they are in between and use lovely discret colors for formal events.

I remark it is these latest years that they choose often dark colours, before they wore often beautiful ones; when Mme Chirac visited a centre for children at the time of the French visit in morocco, lalla meryem was on violet suit, and at her viste in France with her father, she wore yellow, red and sky blue suits, the same thing with Lalla Hasna, I remember photos where she was in pink and other in lila
Perhaps they choose now dark tint because they got some weight

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i remember also hasna in a elegant brown outfit when she accompagnied m6 on a state visit to France. she was absolutely stunning.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco signs framework convention for sustainable development of coastline
Rabat - A framework convention on the sustainable development of the coastline of the Mediterranean intercontinental biosphere reserve was signed Tuesday in Rabat between the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of Environment and six local bodies.....
photo: http://s5.tinypic.com/2h5pmz9.jpg

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Princess Lalla Hasnaa chairs board of Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of Environment
Rabat - Princess Lalla Hasnaa, sister of king Mohammed VI, chair here on Tuesday the Board of Directors of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of Environment, a press release of the Foundation said....
photo: http://s5.tinypic.com/fny92a.jpg

I don't like what she wore, too complicated in my opinion, if the suit was only dark blue, and she add a lila top for colored the whole it would be nice, but like this, for me the look isn't refined :nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:
i share this point with you rosa :rolleyes: i sow her in the TV yesterday , and i was shokted how she is goting extra weight specialy her face became huge !
i prefere her before she was perfect and beautiful ! i cant understand why the two sisters getting a lot of extra weight ??????
i love the two before , but know the looks older and fat !

hasna face looks full. i never saw her like that :eek: i don't know what happens to her, meryem and m6. it's very surprising they became obese and at the same time !! :ermm:
the pinstripe english suit is elegant, but i don't like the violet strips on the jacket.

yes, that's true. hasna knows well how to hold herself. i notice she is the only one in the MRF, who is comfortable in front of the camera.

hasna face looks full. i never saw her like that :eek: i don't know what happens to her, meryem and m6. it's very surprising they became obese and at the same time !! :ermm:
hmmm, I was thinking the same, don't know really what happened to them, especially Meryem and Hasna, they are not only overweighted, but really obese:eek:I heared that king Hassan2 their father was too strict with his children about diet to keep an athletic figure. Meryem used to be overweighted when she was a kid, and it shows also on her daughter Soukaina, but her father was very strict with her, somebody who used to work in the place told me that he was making her suffring to loose weight and to keep a beautiful image of a princess.
By now, Only Prince Rashid who lost some weight, and Princess Salma are the members in the moroccan royal family who are watching their figure, that's nice that Salma lost her extra weight from pregrnancy.
Hasna has to loose weight, but she still she got beautiful features and sens of fashion, she is definitely not ugly, but i can understund that it's disppointing she put on all that weight inless than a year, only last year when the jordanian royals made a state visit to Morocco, she was stunning.

that's what i thought sephora. bf4 they were all in a good shape as H2 used to be. i never saw h2 overweighted.
but now most of them are obese. u remember when meryem was called "Morocco's Gazelle" :) i'm looking for their beautiful and healthy shapes. with all the money they have, they have do something to look good and healthy :ermm:

Yes their dad hassan2 was too conscious about his figure, he was always on diet and was a very elegant handsome man.

yes, that's true. hasna knows well how to hold herself. i notice she is the only one in the MRF, who is comfortable in front of the camera.

I agree with you zineb.She looks great and comfortable.She is the most comfortable of her family in front of the camera.
She has such a nice smile,It reminds me the smile of a child.Princess Noor of Jordan has a similar smile.
I don't know, but I this overweight specially in the face is perhaps due to medical treatment such as cortisone.I used cortisone twice,during a week for allergy.I take nearly 5 kgs and my face looked puffy during 3 weeks after the end of the treatment.
Or,may be this obesity comes from their mum's side.
Just hope that everything is ok

soraya, you know their mom is slim, like meryem few years ago. long time ago, i saw rare pictures of her somewhere in the web.
the fact that 3 of them got weight, so i was thinking maybe the royal palace has introduce some bizzare food or plants at the MRF farms, which make ppl fat. you know the MRF consume only food which come from their own farm :)

I am sure that Meryem at least is not now overweighted because she uses some medecines, as I said before, she used to be overweighted as a kid (I am sure about my source ;) ), and it shows on her children, Soukaina and Driss.
I am laughing about the idea of products which make ppl fat, how about the other members, salma, rashid and lamia solh and her children, i think it's more a matter of life style, i agree zineb, they have the money and the means to keep themselves in good and healthy shape, so it's a bit disappointing they don't care anymore after the death of their dad hassan2.

i didn't know meryem was fat when she was a kid. yes, i remember soukaina overweighted when she was a teen. hopefully she lost a lot of weight, but her brother driss ... :whistling:
i was just kidding about the new bizzare food :) gaining weight can be due to life style, food, health, stress and many other things.
anyway, i hope they will manage to be back in shape and they are healthy.

hmmm, I was thinking the same, don't know really what happened to them, especially Meryem and Hasna, they are not only overweighted, but really obese:eek:I heared that king Hassan2 their father was too strict with his children about diet to keep an athletic figure. Meryem used to be overweighted when she was a kid, and it shows also on her daughter Soukaina, but her father was very strict with her, somebody who used to work in the place told me that he was making her suffring to loose weight and to keep a beautiful image of a princess.
not only about weight Sephora,late Hassan II contreled everything in his daugthers lifes,and when it come to the look he watch up eveything,high of skirt make -up,hair...everything,i read a while in morocccan magazine that the caftanc maker of palace don't start his work on the princesees caftans before Hassan II look and examinat the dresses,so the look of the tree princesses is absolutely a creation of Hassan II.

it is clear that the problemes of weight of the princesses are consequence of medical treatments they did not get more weight, they filled, it is what arrives when ppl follow medical hard treatment (as the cortisone for ex)
M6 himself has a lot allergics problems, and he get himslef Cortisone wich make filled
the 2 princesses are more than 40 years old on one hand, on the other hand, they were always nice, slim, sports. There when they look at faces and at hands we can see definitely that it is a medical problem

it is clear that the problemes of weight of the princesses are consequence of medical treatments they did not get more weight, they filled, it is what arrives when ppl follow medical hard treatment (as the cortisone for ex)
M6 himself has a lot allergics problems, and he get himslef Cortisone wich make filled
the 2 princesses are more than 40 years old on one hand, on the other hand, they were always nice, slim, sports. There when they look at faces and at hands we can see definitely that it is a medical problem

Maybe M6 got some medical problems, but Hasna and Meyem didn't get weight only on their face, they got also on belly, in some pictures it's clear.
Meryem was not always slim, she was an overweighted kid, like her daughter and son.

Princess Lalla Hasna inquires on programme to safeguard palm groves
Marrakesh - Princess Lalla Hasna, chairwoman of the Mohammed VI Foundation for Environmental Protection, enquired, here Wednesday, on Morocco's ten-year programme to safeguard and develop palm groves....MAP

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activites_princieres/sar_la_princesse_lal_93/view
Princess Lalla Marrakech Hasnaa launches the "Young Reporters for the Environment 2008-2009"
Marrakech -Princess Lalla Hasnaa, President of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment, held on Thursday at the Lycée Koutoubia in Marrakech, at the launch of the "Young Reporters for the Environment, under the years 2008-2009.
The Junior Reporters program was originally developed in Europe in 1990 by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). It is intended to sensitize students to environmental issues.
After its accession to the fee in July 2002, Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment has decided to implement this program in Morocco, in partnership with the Ministry of Education, which covers 16 academies and concerns over 500 schools and 7,500 students. Their work was rewarded at international level.

Back
Top Bottom