Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prince moulay rachid chair a dinner on the Occasion of the Hassan II Golf Trophy
MAP

In fact, you can find informations about his friendship with the journalist Kawtar Krifi, but it would be so sad for her when they talk about wedding if it's not true.

I think it is true. She had her own blog it's is now disappeared. All her friends are doing really secretly about it. Some moroccan press knows he is engaged but they are waiting till there is the official announcement. Some papers were writing about it. So for some girls it is sad but it is really looking that he is going to get married soon with this kawtar.

I think it is true. She had her own blog it's is now disappeared. All her friends are doing really secretly about it. Some moroccan press knows he is engaged but they are waiting till there is the official announcement. Some papers were writing about it. So for some girls it is sad but it is really looking that he is going to get married soon with this kawtar.

Well this rumor has been circulating for months now and so far no official announcement about the subject was made.

I'm looking a book about this prince. Who knows the title?

non official annoucement for the moment, then I think that it isn't true

With King Mohammed it was also known by Moroccans way before it was announced. I really don't know if it is true but the rumors are getting more and more. My niece in Morocco told me he was engaged way before there were any talks about this Kawtar. In Morocco it is normal to get engaged for a long time and I think they will announce it when they actually have a wedding date (if there is anything to announce.) Is there anyone in Morocco who heard about this? It looks like everyone I speak from Morocco just knows he is engaged even if it is not announced?

i am moroccan and i live in morocco,i can tell you that like Dunya said the the rumors are getting more and more and alot of newspapper are talking about this relationship and became a liltte Manic and Obsessed by this Subject.
i Personally don't know if the whole thing is true and if this journalist kawtar really exist or not but if is true and they just want to enjoy there relation and Engagement before any Official announce it's ok.let's only wish to see onther beautiful princess in the royal family of morocco so soon:)

Last edited:
With King Mohammed it was also known by Moroccans way before it was announced. I really don't know if it is true but the rumors are getting more and more. My niece in Morocco told me he was engaged way before there were any talks about this Kawtar. In Morocco it is normal to get engaged for a long time and I think they will announce it when they actually have a wedding date (if there is anything to announce.) Is there anyone in Morocco who heard about this? It looks like everyone I speak from Morocco just knows he is engaged even if it is not announced?

I'm from Morocco, but I've never herd anything about a Kawtar before.

I'm from Morocco, but I've never herd anything about a Kawtar before.
me too i live in morocco what Mademoiselle Lilo said is true,I read in some moroccan newspappers about this subject they said she is journalist works for MAP her name is Koutar Krifi and they said their relation is somethig Serious.

i knowe this girl is not tru, very stupit rumor, evry year new rumor new girl, this was to far, it not easy for she, i knowe this very much. its one girl live in NY maroccan, you se, he by house in NY, why? you se.

Rather than continuing to argue backwards and forwards about speculative rumours, we should leave this discussion until there is something more concrete to add.

thanks,

Warren
Morocco moderator

My God!! the young enginner fouad mortada who created a profile of prince rachid in facebook was blindfolded and taken to an unknown building where he was beaten, spat on and insulted, according to telquel magazine TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est and Help Fouad website set up by his supporters

telquel said that there are many profiles for many celebraties and politicians like nicolas sarkozy and others and no one make it as a big crime.

how could a prince be involved in a such business and how that young enginner was treated ?? :mad: :angry: he and king M6 know about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
i read alot about this story in the newspaper here like they don't have anything to write about just this....and from what i know that guy presente himself to the members of facbook especially the girls.:)as prince moulay rachid and not a only a member with usename ''moulay rachid' like alot of member here and in other forum do so he was jailed and judjed for that i am not sur about the story of "blindfolded and taken to an unknown building where he was beaten, spat on and insulted"it maye happen may not....but i admit 3 years of jail for sush mistake is alot and now all his futur is spoilt for that.

Don't believe the others personnalities who have their profil stolen are not angry.
As for Morocco, the problem is there are some websites where moroccans believe they can really talk to the king toward . And they don't understand why M6 doesn't respond cause they don't understand that's NOT the King's website. They often are very very desappointed, it' s pity for them, that's why I don't support this Fouad (but not for jail). It would be better to educate the web users against the danger of internet.

Morocco's Prince Moulay Rachid, the brother of King Mohammed VI, arrives at Damascus airport on March 29, 2008 to attend the Arab summit. Syria is hosting today a summit boycotted this year by half of the Arab world's leaders who blame Damascus for the political crisis in Lebanon. The Moroccan prince is heading his country's delegation to the summit. AFP PHOTO/STR
http://i27.tinypic.com/jt5pgi.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/bj8x8i.jpg

Morocco's Prince Moulay Rachid, Comoros president Ahmed Abdallah Sambi, Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, Algerian president Abdelaziz Bouteflika seen during group photo of Arab leaders prior to the inaugural session of the 20th Arab League leaders summit in Damascus, Syria.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2gtrya0.jpg

I saw moulay rachid on TV, and he gaine too much weight
he is enough cute, but he must lost some weight

I've removed more gossip. Another reminder that speculation found on the internet is not a substitute for confirmed facts.

thanks,
Warren
Morocco moderator

I saw moulay rachid on TV, and he gaine too much weight
he is enough cute, but he must lost some weight

yes, it's true, he was nice when he was younger, but know he isn't at allI wonder why he don't make sport to lost some weight?, if he hopes to marry, he must take care about his look

the prince was in 3 town in the same say, in meknes with the king, in marrakech for the meeting, and in rabat with microsoft represantant, he is very active

yes very active:) prince Moulay Rachid and King Mohamed VI are the most active members in royal family some newspappers said the the king visit more than 20 moroccan cities in a month!!!that's great....they are doing a great job.

between the two brothers personally, I prefer moulay rachid, he is more at her ease in public, more elegant, and seems to have an outgoing personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom