Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
abir said:
Ya, we don't see him often smiling! ]

You know, I saw the prince on TV, in Amsterdam at the time of the inauguration, and he was very smiling, he seems to be of an outgoing nature
Personally, I prefer him than M6, he is cuter, he has better taste, and he seems more outgoing and interesting that the king, I know that M6 has more responsibilities but he seems to have less insurance than his young brother

i agree cause im from holland and i saw the prince in person and he is so cute and very nice i like moulay rachid alot!

Moulay Rachid in Holland

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00131915.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00131915.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 221
  • pre-SEEGER00131916.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00131916.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 225
  • pre-SEEGER00131917.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00131917.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 242
  • pre-SEEGER00131914.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00131914.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 268
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Moulay Rachid in Holland

Moulay Rachid is very cute in these photos, if he lose some of weight he will be irresistible
I like a lot his beautiful eyes and his sensual lips :p

an old article (2002) of El Mundo about P.Rachid
http://www.el-mundo.es/cronica/2002/328/1012215241.html

I try to make a translationMOROCCO | THE PRINCE'S SPREE

The cheerful vacations of Rachid
THE BROTHER of Mohamed SAW he has left clear in Acapulco that is the king of the spree and the waste, although it is not it of Marruecos.En four days it spent in the 26 suites of the hotel 49.090 Eurus (8 million pesetas), without counting the six Brazilians

JAVIER ESPINOSA. Rabat

During the reign of Hasán II the news would never have arrived at Morocco. In fact, the organization Reporters Without Frontiers assured last Wednesday that the French newspapers Liberation and it Hulls Him they had been «censored» in the Kingdom alauí when the local distribuidora that distributes them those «it retained» after discovering that both newspapers picked up this information.

However, to less than eight hours that the agency AP made public the review from its office in Mexico, the teletypewriter already circulated for the electronic mail list that you/they have established the associations of human rights of the Magreb. «The king's brother, of spree», he/she affirmed an e-mail that the crónica.Otro attached he/she complained about the «waste of the public money», while an indignant internet user qualified the little matter less than of lie, when investigating personally and to discover that the investigations of the press agency were erroneous at least in an aspect: the total cost of the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this last case, the magrebí didn't wander. The presidential suite of the hotel Real Quintana of Acapulco, in Mexico, didn't find difficult the prince Mulay Rachid the 11.000 Eurus for day that AP.Ésa affirmed it is the approximate daily figure that paid the cortege for all the rooms that you/they rented in the exquisite hotel enclosure.

In the rest, all the media and the spokesmen of the hotel consulted by CHRONICLE they coincide. Mulay Rachid, the sovereign's of Morocco brother Mohamed SAW, it arrived last day 16 to the Mexican town on board a jet deprived coming from Paris, accompanied by a retinue of 16 people. As much AP as France Press or the own Efe were not only made echo of the presence in numerous bodyguard's group, but of three girls that insurance should impress the journalists, because they didn't stop to dedicate them certainly explicit adjectives. «Three magnificent women», AP said. «Charming models», AFP delimited. Efe preferred to appeal to certain irony doses. «Three beautiful young that monopolize the attention of the tourists», it assured.

According to the information that provided via phone to this newspaper a spokesman of the hotel Real Quintana, they were not three but two the féminas that you personaron in Acapulco next to the prince. The same source attached that a new share of six «young ladies» they arrived on Friday coming from the Brazilian Sao Paulo and they united to the retinue of Rachid.

The son smaller than the deceased Hasán II and their companions remained four days in the Mexican spa not only occupying the mentioned suite, but other 25 rooms, the same employee of the hotel added. The established price for the suite was of 909 Eurus (151.245 pesetas) and that of the rest of the stays oscillated between the 340 and 454 Eurus (57.000 to 75.500 pesetas). that is to say that the total invoice in this section should ascend to the moderate figure of between 37.727 and 49.090 Eurus. AFP was even more necessary and it clarified that they paid 11.590 Eurus per day (almost two million pesetas).

As AP it already advanced the objective of the trip it was not another that «to consecrate some days to the rest in the beaches and the dance in the discos». «they were not anything noisy. The whole stay was enough tranquila.Eso yes, they always left at nights up to the five of the dawn and they got up late. At about 12 in the noon. The rest of the day passed it dedicated to the nautical sports, the jet sky (the own Mohamed SAW he/she is a great lover of this sport specialty) or simply to take the sun.

How dresses did they go? Because as any tourist, with short pants and this way.

To their 31 years, Mulay Rachid exercises as heir of Mohamed I SAW until this has descendant. Before their father's death, you even speculated with the possibility that Hasán chose it to happen him instead of Sidi Mohamed, speculations that reached its climax when the sovereign decided to modify the Constitution and it introduced the possibility that the king chose his heir «among his children» without necessity that it was «the first-born». in fact, in trips so meanings as which Hasán carried out Spain in 1989 or to USA in 1995 it was the prince Rachid the one that accompanied the king, and not its brother.

This thesis crumbled when Rachid was the first person in surrendering homage to Mohamed I SAW the day of its enthronement in 1999.

«During a time, it is certain, it seemed that (Hasán) it expressed their preference for the minor, Mulay Rachid, a bon vivant, inveterate reveler and the women's lover, but willful and sharper and worker that Sidi Mohamed», the French journalist clarifies Jean Pierre Tuquoi in his polemic book The last king, published in 2000.

Tuquoi is maybe the foreign informant that more has been plentiful on the personal profile of Rachid, of who says that he/she receives the nickname of «Italian for its play-boy garb», it qualifies him of «amusing» and he/she remembers that it arrived to «to inherit» the clothes of its progenitor when having a similar size: «The poles orange and their august father's green pants that were worth him so many jeers, but he/she didn't have option: you cannot reject anything to Jupiter», the expert writes in the Magreb of it Hulls Him.

However, Rachid also followed such a demanding learning as its brother, studying first in the Real School that its grandfather founded Mohamed V in 1942 and later under the baton of a famous professor: the economist Fathala Ualalu, current minister of Finances and gray brain of the Moroccan economy. In 1993 it was licensed in right by the University of Juridical Sciences of Rabat and in May of the last year was granted a doctorate in France.

concerning the article of EL MundoI don't find expensive the hotel’s expenses (for a prince) and as I already say it, that is with his money that the prince pays for his holidays
The prince cannot have any feminine friends without one thinks evil about that?
About the six Brazilian, it is an employee of the hotel who speaks of it and therefore why believe his talk?, me I don't believe him
The journalist also says that during all his stay the prince and his friends never was noisy, what proves that the prince is a man who has an excellent education
I also think that JP Tucquoi tried to produce a portrait of moulay rachid, unfortunately some times he yielded to the temptation to reproduce the gossips (when he says that Moulay Rachid is a confirmed reveler and a lover women) but I think that he says the truth when he presents him as a hard-working and an intelligent man

isis said:
concerning the article of EL MundoI don't find expensive the hotel’s expenses (for a prince) and as I already say it, that is with his money that the prince pays for his holidays
It is very evident that royals have lands/investments etc, which generates money; but plus to that the Moroccan prince/princesses get also a big monthly salary (thanks to their father who tought about that) even the prince/princesses do not have any official duties nor a job in the government.

"Telquel" magazine in Morocco wrote recently an article about the king/MRF salaries and said: "Même s’il n’a rien de secret, le budget de la monarchie fait peur aux Marocains. Ni les médias, ni les députés (censés pourtant le discuter) n’osent encore s’y intéresser de trop près. Et pour cause : depuis l’indépendance, le tabou a été soigneusement cultivé."

Translated:
"Even nothing is secret, the budget of the monarchy scares to the Moroccans. Nor the media, nor the representatives (supposed nevertheless to discuss it) do interest of too near. And for causes: since the independence, the taboo carefully was cultivated."

The part of the article down is from http://www.telquel-online.com/156/couverture_156_1.shtml

Ce chiffre mensuel de 2,2 millions de dirhams est affecté aux "listes civiles". Il faut relever le pluriel, car dans cette somme sont également englobés les salaires de Moulay Rachid, ainsi que des princes et princesses royaux proches. Lesquels? Et combien touche chacun et chacune ? Le budget de l’état ne donne pas de détails. On sait juste que Mohammed VI lui-même touche, en contrepartie de sa fonction de chef d’état, 395.916 dirhams par mois – ce qui reste relativement raisonnable, comparé aux hauts salaires des chefs d’entreprises publiques. Mais attention, la famille royale a des "à-côtés budgétaires", instaurés par feu Hassan II. Le budget de l'état prévoit en effet une pension et rente mensuelles de 1,8 million de dirhams. Ce montant englobe les pensions versées aux frères et sœurs du roi, lui compris. Sans oublier que Moulay Rachid et ses sœurs ont leurs propres listes civiles versées par l'état en contrepartie de leurs fonctions officielles. Selon quelle ventilation, le budget ne le dit pas. Mais un document interne du Palais datant de 1984, que nous avons pu nous procurer, atteste que l’ex-prince héritier Sidi Mohammed percevait un salaire mensuel de 15.000 dirhams, contre 30.000 dirhams pour Moulay Abdellah et 55.000 dirhams, à répartir entre les sœurs de Hassan II.

Translated:

This monthly figure of 2,2 millions of dirhams is affected to the "civil lists". It is necessary to raise the plural one, for in this sum are equally included the salaries of Moulay Rachid, as well as princes and near royal princesses. Which these? And how much touches each and each? The budget of l’état does not give any details. One knows just that Mohammed VI himself touches, in compensation of his function of boss d’état, 395.916 dirhams a months – this that remains comparatively reasonable, compared to the high salaries of the bosses d’entreprises public. But attention, the royal family has of the "budget side issues", established by fire Hassan II. The budget of the state foresees in fact a pension and monthly revenues of 1,8 millions of dirhams. This amount includes the versed pensions to the brothers and sœurs of the king, understand for him. Without forgetting that Moulay Rachid and its sœurs have their clean civil lists versed by the state in compensation of their official functions. According to which ventilation, the budget does not say it. But an internal document of the Palace dateing back to 1984, that we were able to obtain ourselves, testifies that l’ex-prince heir Sidi Mohammed perceived a monthly salary of 15.000 dirhams, against 30.000 dirhams for Moulay Abdellah and 55.000 dirhams, to divide up between the sisters of Hassan II.​

Personally, the man that J.P Tucquoi describes. doesn't seems me pleasant, and he reinforces me in the opinion that I have of the Prince Rachid

J.P. Tucquoi doesn't work in a sensationalist newspaper but in the very serious newspaper French "Le Monde ", and I strongly doubt that he wrote a book basing on rumors

Rosa, I think, that you have too confidence in the French journalists, sometimes, they can mistake or to be deceived

J.P.Tucquoi is certainly a serious journalist, but he could be misled by the prince's enemies, some people don't hesitate to say anything by spitefulness or by political calculation

Or whole is amplified, maybe the prince likes to do the feast from time to time and to look at the pretty girls (like all men), and in the mouth of these people he became a confirmed reveler and a lover women, it can have several explanations

Personally, I can't judge bad the prince because he makes his work well and as I already say it, I believe only what I see

Abir, maybe you think that what is bestowed to the prince is excessive, but it is legal and therefore, the prince doesn't do anything of bad

isis said:
Abir, maybe you think that what is bestowed to the prince is excessive, but it is legal and therefore, the prince doesn't do anything of bad
You are right, it's legal and this is the big problem. That salary was imposed by his father and as the magzine said: Ni les médias, ni les députés (censés pourtant le discuter) n’osent encore s’y intéresser de trop près. Et pour cause : depuis l’indépendance, le tabou a été soigneusement cultivé."

I beleive lot of parents love their children have the same salary ...... or at least a reasonable one and by merit :)

isis said:
Rosa, I think, that you have too confidence in the French journalists, sometimes, they can mistake or to be deceived

J.P.Tucquoi is certainly a serious journalist, but he could be misled by the prince's enemies, some people don't hesitate to say anything by spitefulness or by political calculation

Or whole is amplified, maybe the prince likes to do the feast from time to time and to look at the pretty girls (like all men), and in the mouth of these people he became a confirmed reveler and a lover women, it can have several explanations
what said Tucquoi is in accorandance with what said el mundo, and scotich newspaper, I don't think that they tell lie about this Prince, because he isn't a media prince

prince moulay rachid assisting Funeral of Josephine-Charlotte

Attachments

• prince moulay rachid 5.jpg
    prince moulay rachid 5.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 393
  • prince my rachid7.jpg
    prince my rachid7.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 395
  • prince my rachid6.jpg
    prince my rachid6.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 387
  • prince my rachid 4.jpg
    prince my rachid 4.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 405
  • prince my rachid 3.jpg
    prince my rachid 3.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 404
  • prince my rachid 2.jpg
    prince my rachid 2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 397
  • prince my rachid1.jpg
    prince my rachid1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 393
  • prince my rachid.jpg
    prince my rachid.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 394
two more from yesterday's funeral

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 199
Prince Moulay Rachid represents HM King Mohammed VI in Dakar’s Agricultural Davos

Dakar, Feb.03 – Prince Moulay Rachid arrived this Thursday in Dakar to represent HM King Mohammed VI in the “Agricultural Davos”, an international forum on agriculture to open on Friday.

Several heads of state and government, including the French president, are scheduled to attend the conference themed, the "world farming divide”.

The agricultural development policy adopted by Morocco will be on the agenda of the forum, Senegalese minister of Information, Bacar Dia, had announced.

"Round-tables will be held on the success-stories of agricultural development policies in India, Brazil, Morocco and South Africa”, the official told a press conference.

He went that the heads of state of Egypt, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Brazil, Uganda, Algeria, Burkina Faso and Mali are expected in the forum which “reflects a strong political will to put an end to the world agricultural gap and is set to be a framework for the exchange of innovative ideas likely to lend efficiency and sustainability to the agriculture sector in the southern countries”.

Some 500 participants from the political, economic and scientific circles, and delegates of the African civil society, private enterprises and farmers organizations are scheduled to attend the meeting. Senegalese authorities have also invited the UNO secretary general, directors-general of the FAO and the WTO, as well as leaders of international and African financial institutions and organizations.

A meeting of anti-globalisation activists, in the presence of the French renowned militant José Bové, will be held in the fringes of the Dakar forum.

S.A.R. le Prince Moulay Rachid inaugure à Casablanca le Salon du livre : mettre la culture à la portée de tous

Attachments

• 20050211-b-My-Rachid.jpg
    20050211-b-My-Rachid.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 198
HRH Prince Moulay Rachid receives WIPO Director General

Rabat, Feb. 16 – HRH Prince Moulay Rachid received, here Wednesday, the Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Kamil Idris.

WIPO DG will take part in the meetings of the permanent commission for IP certificate due to take place in Casablanca on February 16-17.

Kamil Idris was elected Director General of the WIPO in September 1997, and re-elected for a second 6-year term in 2003.

I think he lost some weight

Attachments

• myrachid1-3.jpg
    myrachid1-3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 207
  • sar_mly_rachid3.jpg
    sar_mly_rachid3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 205
  • sar_mly_rachid4.jpg
    sar_mly_rachid4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 194
  • sar_mly_rachid2.jpg
    sar_mly_rachid2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 221
  • sar_mly_rachid6.jpg
    sar_mly_rachid6.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 200
  • sar_mly_rachid5.jpg
    sar_mly_rachid5.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 225
beautiful jacket and smile:)

Attachments

• MY-RAC~1.JPG
    MY-RAC~1.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 238
other photo of prince moulay rachid

Attachments

• my-rachid-2-8.jpg
    my-rachid-2-8.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 192
05/03/05 (Rabat)

the Souissi hippodrome in Rabat, the ceremony of discount of His Highness's Big Price the president of United Emirates (EEAU) Sheik Khalifa Ben Zayed Al - Nahyane, counting for the international day of the horses pure Arabian blood of EAU

Attachments

• my-rachid02.jpg
    my-rachid02.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 168
  • my-rachid03.jpg
    my-rachid03.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 178
I think this photo has been taken at the time of the homage to the victims of the attempt of madrid

Attachments

• 3165110fe_11b.jpg
    3165110fe_11b.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 244
HRH Prince Moulay Rachid takes part in closing session of Madrid Summit

Madrid, Mar. 10 - HRH Prince Moulay Rachid arrived, here Thursday, to take part in the closing session of the International Summit on Democracy, Terrorism and Security in Madrid.

sm_rachid28_small.jpg

The Prince (younger brother of HM King Mohammed VI) is accompanied by Morocco's Minister of the Interior, El Mostapha Sahel.

The UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, Spain's king, Juan Carlos I, Spanish Premier, José Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, will intervene in the closing session of the International Summit, where Annan is expected to announce a new UN strategy for combating terrorism.

Participants will present, Friday, in a document titled "Madrid Agenda", the guidelines to help democracies overcome international terrorism. A strategy that will take into consideration the imperatives of preserving citizens' and groups' security and the protection of freedoms.

The summit is taking place on the eve of the celebration of the first anniversary of the Madrid blasts that killed 192 people and injured more than 1,900.

MADRID, SPAIN: (from L to R) Norwegian Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, UN General Secretary Koffi Annan, Moroccan King's brother Prince Moulay Rachid and President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan, chat moments before observing five minutes of silence in memory of victims of last years train bombings during the inauguration of 'Bosque de los Ausentes' (Forest of the Missing) in Madrid, 11 March 2005. In schools, workplaces and on the streets, Spain fell silent for five minutes on Friday in memory of the 191 people who died in Madrid a year ago when terrorists blew up four commuter trains in the worst attack in the country's history.

Attachments

• 52374562.jpg
    52374562.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 52374572.jpg
    52374572.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 52374605.jpg
    52374605.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 52374626.jpg
    52374626.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 184
another photo in spain
he is very well proportionate and his costmes suit him very well:)

Attachments

• 52374593.jpg
    52374593.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 211
prince moulay rachid attend the memorial of 11-M in madrid:

Attachments

• My rachid madrid.JPG
    My rachid madrid.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 172
isis said:
another photo in spain
he is very well proportionate and his costmes suit him very well:)

I think that it is his tailor who is excellent, because he camouflage everything that is not well proportionate;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom