Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they closed the Article a few minutes after it has been published ,pitty I am sorry for that.
they didn't mention who else visit the prince but they said that he has a heart attack,wich a little strange,Moulay rachid still young to have sush illness.:ermm:

Moulay Hicham had a hearth problems too a few months ago,young or not i am not a doctor to judge but i think they are just a humans and they can fall ill too.
anyway thanks Shrifia.

they closed the Article a few minutes after it has been published ,pitty I am sorry for that.
they didn't mention who else visit the prince but they said that he has a heart attack,wich a little strange,Moulay rachid still young to have sush illness.:ermm:

heart attack isn't only a problem of old persons, poor man he is only 39 years old:sad:

about the photo in elysee, the prince seems tired but he doesn't forget to be elegant, he was by far the most stylish man, the king seems fatter than usually and I don't like his costume
about ladies, carla's jacket is beautiful, we can see little of the princess's, it seems that they are all in black, and hasna's jacket is of fur

HRH Prince Moulay Rachid does absolutely not look tired in the picture. He looks God bless him in perfect health. Which by the way compeletly leaves out the speculation of some Journalists about him having God forbid a (heart attack). An incident of such kind is, and I don't know if these people realize, a very serious matter, and really saying it with such lightness is very far from being appropriate considering the importance given to such a siuation, such an incident and such repercutions.
And I would like to add that Words and Thaughts are precious in a human being's mind they are not to be thrown all over with no rationality, they are to be valued.

So sorry to contradict you Loubna2 but clothes color doesn't really have much to do with seasons. Materials do. Winter does absolutely not mean you have to be in black, gray or brown. Light colors in winter are so very fresh looking most of the time. Many of us would get beige coats..light blue sweaters...white sweaters..it all depends on what kind of person you are, and what colors are more attractive to you.

So sorry to contradict you Loubna2 but clothes color doesn't really have much to do with seasons. Materials do. Winter does absolutely not mean you have to be in black, gray or brown. Light colors in winter are so very fresh looking most of the time. Many of us would get beige coats..light blue sweaters...white sweaters..it all depends on what kind of person you are, and what colors are more attractive to you.

they have 30° in agadir..it's always summer there. ;)

no at all,he just looks not happy and i can understand that it's a funeral,a funeral of someone who knew and maybe respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Moulay Rachid inaugurates Casablanca international book fair
Casablanca - HRH Prince Moulay Rachid inaugurated on Thursday the 16th international book fair of Casablanca organised this year under the motto:"Reading, keystone of the society of knowledge".
photos: http://i48.tinypic.com/bh0kuo.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nsw3rd.jpg

does he put gel on his hairs? he seems
i find his suit nice, but i don't like the pink tie, and i really don't like the handkerchief he always has, for me that give him a too ceremonious look for events that aren't ceremonious

I think that this question was never been asked:
how do you find the prince phisically ?
personally, I find him average, not handsome and not ugly, and you?

Last edited by a moderator:
does he put gel on his hairs? he seems
i find his suit nice, but i don't like the pink tie, and i really don't like the handkerchief he always has, for me that give him a too ceremonious look for events that aren't ceremonious

I think that this question was never been asked:
how do you find the prince phisically ?
personally, I find him average, not handsome and not ugly, and you?

yes, i think he put some gels on his hairs, it's nice I think
about you question: for me he is an attractive man, very elegant and seems to be very gentleman in her way to be

the suit is :whistling::p
but nice to see Moulay rachid I always enjoy seen him doing duties,the project sound intersting and big,Tangier is becoming the new Csablanca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom