Prince Moulay Rachid and Princess Lalla Oum Keltoum Current Events 1: June 2013-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No. It was only King Philip VI and Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco.

:previous:
she don't have alot of public appearances though i guess we will sure see more of her soon maybe she even will have her own patronages( and this is only my opinion)

she don't have alot of public appearances though i guess we will sure see more of her soon maybe she even will have her own patronages( and this is only my opinion)
I hope so really but I doubt it,there was alot of occasion she could attended but she didn't.

How would King Mohammed VI's sisters feel about it? Are there enough patronages for all female members of the family?

How would King Mohammed VI's sisters feel about it? Are there enough patronages for all female members of the family?

I have noticed that kings sisters have withdrawn from the public life lately I might be wrong but I think so

Your observations are right. Engagements carried by Lalla Meryem, Lalla Hasna, and Lalla Asma have been decreasing. It is unclear whether or not Lalla Oum Keltoum will take over the engagements in question.

Your observations are right. Engagements carried by Lalla Meryem, Lalla Hasna, and Lalla Asma have been decreasing. It is unclear whether or not Lalla Oum Keltoum will take over the engagements in question.

I think she will in the future ,may be she is not doing activities now
because of her child maybe she want to spend much time with him

i don't think a take overof some of the king's sisters patronages by Kakla Oum Kelthoum is possible:in the beginning they didnt like that Lalla Salma to have a public role and Lalla Salma took along time to find a domaine the princesses are not involved in so she wont offense her sisters in law and personally i think that what take Lalla Oum Kelthoum so long to start her own agenda plus the fact that her baby still you as nisreen mention.

:previous: well Lalla salma was an outsider while Lalla oum kalthoum is from the family:D
but seriously I don't think she will have any solo agenda I hope so but my guess she will not.

:previous: well Lalla salma was an outsider while Lalla oum kalthoum is from the family:D
but seriously I don't think she will have any solo agenda I hope so but my guess she will not.
good observation shrifah ,but i do not agree with you i think she will eventually have an agenda she is a smart elegant lady I can guess that from the few photos taken for her

i also think will get alot of pics of her and her son eventually tghere is no doubt,I also think for now she is very busy with her baby and her social engagement are not in her mind right now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3vMcxgj8c/
BS3vMcxgj8c

Lalla oum kaltoum Pictured A couple of years ago

Last edited:
Actually Prince Moulay Rachid Hosted A Dinner Today , But I couldn't Get Any Photo For the Event , Did U Get Anyone , And please I wanna Put a Profile Ohotp How Can I Do it ?

Great News!. Congratulations to Princess Lalla Oum Kelthoum.
I believe she is the third lady in the Moroccan royal family to be granted HRH title upon marriage after princesses Lalla Lamia & Lala Salma.

Back
Top Bottom