Prince Moulay Abdullah (1935-1983), Princess Lamia Solh News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Lamia Solh was the daughter of Riad Solh, Prime Minister of Lebanon , she married the late Prince Moulay Abdellah ben Mohamed ( brother of Hassan II ) 9th November 1961 , she has two sons HRH Prince Moulay Hicham ben Abdellah and HRH Prince Moulay Ismail ben Abdellah .

Last edited by a moderator:
The Late Prince Moulay Abdullah (1935-1983)

The late Prince moulay abdellah ( brother of Hassan II ) married Lamia Solh ,the daughter of Riad Solh, Prime Minister of Lebanon 9th November 1961 , they had 3 childrens HRH Prince Moulay Hicham ben Abdellah , HRH Prince Moulay Ismail ben Abdellah and HRH Princess Zineb .

Originally posted by Amira@Jan 11th, 2004 - 3:58 pm
The late Prince moulay abdellah ( brother of Hassan II ) married Lamia Solh ,the daughter of Riad Solh, Prime Minister of Lebanon 9th November 1961 , they had 3 childrens HRH Prince Moulay Hicham ben Abdellah , HRH Prince Moulay Ismail ben Abdellah and HRH Princess Zineb .
Wow,
he is so handsome, it's no wonder that his son moulay hichem is so handsome as well.

Princess Lamia, prestigious hostess ...of exception

The Moroccan Organisation for the Social Protection of the Blind (OAPAM), chaired by Princess Lamia, sister-in-law of King Hassan, collaborated at all times in the successful running of the IBSA Assembly.

The princess, accompanied by the sports minister of her country, Ahmed Ameziane, and the head of the High Commission for Disabled Persons, Aziza Bennani, officially inaugurated the meeting in a ceremony that included a performance by a choir of blind children from the OAPAM schools, as well as an exhibition of adapted school material.

Oh, I didn’t know that he is so young. Do you know why he was born in Lebanon?

Originally posted by Asma2@Apr 28th, 2004 - 6:50 pm
Oh, I didn’t know that he is so young. Do you know why he was born in Lebanon?
As you know he's mum is from lebanon ( Princess Lamia Solh Alaoui) and she was there while she was pregnant ...that's all i know ;)

29/06/04 - HH Princess Lamia Solh, President of the Organization alaouite of protection of the blind men in Morocco (OAPAM), chaired, Monday in Témara, the end of the year 2003-2004 ceremony of school at the Institute Mohammed VI for education and the schooling of the blind men.

After having listened to a talk on the teaching, cultural and artistic activities and of leisures organized by the establishment, HH Princess Lamia Solh gave the prices to the 8 new graduates of the institute. The rate of success to the baccalaureat was of 80 % at the time of the first session. HH Princess Lamia Solh , in addition, paid a visit in the various dependences of the institute which ensures a teaching specialized 164 pupils (88 with the primary education, 43 with the secondary and 33 with the cycle of secondary education and qualifying formation).

In a short speech pronounced on this occasion, the director of the Institute, Mr. Mohamed Sossi Alaoui stressed that the visit of HH Princess Lamia Solh is an honor and an encouragement for all the pupils so that they make more efforts to obtain better results and to make a success of their studies.

He added that the actions undertaken by the OAPAM under the presidency of HH Princess Lamia Solh in favour of the institute lie within the scope of the orientations of HM King Mohammed VI aiming at raising the level of the teaching exempted in the establishment school nationals of the blind men.

The director noted that the efforts made by the OAPAM, supported by the teachers and the pupils, gave satisfactory results during the examination of the baccalaureat whose rate of success is remarkable in comparison with the percentage obtained on a national scale.

I just notice that Princess Lamia Solh doesn’t have title Lalla. I know that Lalla has more religion (Islam) meaning. Is that means she is not Muslim? :unsure:

I thought Lalla was a title given to daughters of kings and female descendants of kings - and Lalla Salma being the first woman not born into the royal family to be given the title?

His Dad

Here are some pictures of prince my Abdullah, father of prince my Hicham, with his own father ( king Mohamed V) and his brother ( King Hassan II).

Sorry, didn't find any more recent pictures of prince my Abdullah.

Ceremonie au Senat Francais

De droite à gauche: M. Elie Achkar, directeur de l’Office national du Tourisme libanais à Paris, Mme Kronfol, Mme Melhem Karam, le général de Chizelle, la princesse Lamia Solh, le prince moulay Hicham Ben Abdallah, la fille de Alia Solh et son époux.

Layla27 said:
Here are some pictures of prince my Abdullah, father of prince my Hicham, with his own father ( king Mohamed V) and his brother ( King Hassan II).

Sorry, didn't find any more recent pictures of prince my Abdullah.
Thanks Layla27 for posting those pictures.
To me, Abdullah was more handsome than Hassan, he took a lot from his father. Did they have different mothers?
Here are more pictures, the last one we see Abdullah, his wife and his father.

abir said:
Thanks Layla27 for posting those pictures.
To me, Abdullah was more handsome than Hassan, he took a lot from his father. Did they have different mothers?
Here are more pictures, the last one we see Abdullah, his wife and his father.

I believe that Mohamed V, has had only two children, born of another woman that Abla
The eldest (I forgot her first name) who was born the same year that hassan II, and youngest Amina whose mother was lalla Bahia
But there is a history that I read in the book of Gilles Perrault concerning the birth of hassan II
Abla the mother of hassan II was a slave of the Glaoui (Pasha of Marrakech), and this one gave her, like gift to Mohamed V, but the evil languages say that he had offered her to the king, whereas she was pregnant of him
Personally, I don't believe this history because it would have was necessary that there is an extraordinary combination of circumstance so that Mohamed V doesn't realize the trickery

My Ismail's mom Lamiaa Solh is the sister of Prince Al Waleed's mom...And so he has some Lebanese blood..He is a student at Al Akhawayn University (the only private University in Morocco..this institution follows the American educational system: http://www.alakhawayn.ma/ . I do not know his major....

His brother is Prince Moulay Hisham and his Sister Lalla Zineb (married)....Their father is Moulay Abdellah (passed away in 1983 i think) who is the brother of late Hassan II..

but about Princess Lamia, she lives in Morocco, and she has good relations with other members of Royal Family

:flowers:I have a news. There is a programm about de sister of princess Lamia Solh. Her name is Alya riad Solh on LBC . oN THUESDAY ( MARDI) I think on 20h.30 GMT

thanx for the information:flowers: I'll watch the programme for sur.
Alya riad Solh isn't she the mother of Prince Waleed Ben Talal?

thanx for the information:flowers: I'll watch the programme for sur.
Alya riad Solh isn't she the mother of Prince Waleed Ben Talal?
No .... his mother is Mona riad Solh .. Alyas sister
I watched the programme ... it was great :)

CUSTODIAN OF THE TWO HOLY MOSQUES RECEIVES PRINCE ISMAEEL BIN ABDULLAH in Casablanca-Morocco last friday 11 june 2008(from spa.gov)
king is in Morocco for pravite visit.
pictur 1+++picture 2

some old photos of Lalla Lamia:http://i33.tinypic.com/2mcu1b5.jpg
with her husband: http://i36.tinypic.com/10fq7ug.jpg
with her father in law king Mohamed V: http://i38.tinypic.com/1zwyg78.jpg
thank you madmoiselle lilo , i love this pictures , specialy the second one with her hasband molay abdllahe , but i dosn't know before that princess lamia had an official role in the royal family !
and i didn't see her befort in the royal family banquets !
the last time id see her was in the 50 years of the independece of our contry with the king and the family in the official photo.

you're welcome my dear:flowers:
Lalla Lamia always had her own duties chaimae she is the presidente of the Alaouite Organization for the Protection of the Blind for many yaers now and wish is doing very good job for blind ppl,she always attend offcial banquets and receptions with other members of the royal family,and she have very good relationship with mohamed VI and all the family.

Back
Top Bottom