Prince Moulay Abdullah (1935-1983), Princess Lamia Solh News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
المغرب الملكي
in this site they said that moulay ismael the son of lalla lamia (the cousin of M6 by way) got married, the prince and the palace don't want to make annoucement)
progress.gif

المغرب الملكي
in this site they said that moulay ismael the son of lalla lamia (the cousin of M6 by way) got married, the prince and the palace don't want to make annoucement)

progress.gif

What's a news, I don't heard about that at all, we must wait for his next public activity (probably for Aid El Kebir) to see if he has a wedding ring
It seems that they have many weddings in the family, lalla soukaina, now moulay ismael, but the most expected is moulay rachid, because his wife will have a public role (probably the role of second lady of the kingdom), for the moment he doesn't seems in a hurry, perhaps that the wedding of his young cousin will push him to take a decision

the weeding of his brother Moulay Hicham,was not announced neither the one of his sister Lalla Zineb so the it doesn't surprise me.
congratulation to the young prince by the way:flowers:

the weeding of his brother Moulay Hicham,was not announced neither the one of his sister Lalla Zineb so the it doesn't surprise me.
congratulation to the young prince by the way:flowers:

if I don't mistake the "fatiha" of moulay hicham was annouced

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SA la Princesse Lalla Lamia reçoit une délégation de non-voyants devant se rendre aux Lieux Saints
Salty, 01/12/08- Her Highness Princess Lalla Lamia, president of the Organization to Alaouite Protection of the Blind in Morocco (OAPAM), received Monday at the Royal Institute of training Moulay Rachid, the Delegation of blind to travel to the Holy Places of Islam to perform the rite of the pilgrimage through the High solicitude of His Majesty King Mohammed VI.

i think it's very kind from Lalla Lamia and the king to make the rite of the pilgrimage possible for those blind ppl.

i think it's very kind from Lalla Lamia and the king to make the rite of the pilgrimage possible for those blind ppl.
it's not the first time this they make it happen to the blind ppl,has been serval years now that initiativ exist.

Prince Moulay Ismail was preparing to marry him one of the university graduates

Weekly denied the "almichaal" in a special issue on the preparations for the marriage of minors princes and princesses, Morocco, as stated in the number of former first magazine of the "Gazette Media" to press on Anzola owner and my father saying that Prince Moulay Ismail was quoted recently married for more than one source that the wedding Prince Is not yet and all the information leaked from cracks thick walls of the palace is so far the marriage of Prince is still preliminary and that the arrangements being selected from among disadvantaged students a boost, Prince Moulay Ismail University, where he graduated two brothers since the period of payment is Moulay Ismail biggest boost since the creation of That the university and his born May 7, 1981
According to some students had paid special attention exclusively female students in a strengthened relationship in recent years spent in the University of Bakery and kept a list of their relationship after graduation in June​

Last edited by a moderator:
i think u re using a translation website, but it s just not working.
the translation is very off. how about u post a link to the article or try a better translation website.
thanx

http://www.karimroyal.canalblog.com/
according to "El Ayyam", the pride is 100% german and her name is monika, her dad worked in german ambassy of morocco as "attaché militaire", the prince met her when she was only 12 years old, and with time their relation grow up to a love story. When her parents come back in germany, she stayed in morocco and she did her study in "el akhawayn" university, and she in now in munich to continue her studies
they said also that the wedding will be perhaps in May, but for the moment the palace doesn't know ho annouce that the future princess will be a european girl

المغرب الملكي
according to "El Ayyam", the pride is 100% german and her name is monika, her dad worked in german ambassy of morocco as "attaché militaire", the prince met her when she was only 12 years old, and with time their relation grow up to a love story. When her parents come back in germany, she stayed in morocco and she did her study in "el akhawayn" university, and she in now in munich to continue her studies
they said also that the wedding will be perhaps in May, but for the moment the palace doesn't know ho annouce that the future princess will be a european girl

she is 100% german?, I though that she was half moroccan
by way, Monika it's a nice forename, she will call Lalla Monika when she will be princess, it's a really adorable:flowers:

what's a news!!!!!!!!!!, it's absolutely indredible, I think that it's the first time a moroccan newspaper speak about MR's weding, but they didn't give the most important news, who is the futur princess???
no isis not the first time,we also knew about Lalla soukaina and Moulay ismail engagement from moroccan pappers and magazines not official sources.

King Mohammed VI sends verbal message to Emir of Qatar
...The message was conveyed to the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani by prince Moulay Ismail, cousin of king Mohammed VI....MAP

November 19
Accueil: SA la Princesse Lamia Solh reçoit la délégation des non-voyants devant se rendre aux Lieux Saints
Princess Lamia Solh receives delegation of blind people to travel to the Holy Places Temara
HH Princess Lamia Solh, president of the Alawite Organization for the Protection of the Blind of Morocco (OAPAM), received Wednesday at the center of qualification and training of the Organization in Temara, the delegation of the blind before going to the Holy Places of Islam to perform the rites of the pilgrimage through orders of King Mohammed VI.
December 3
Prince Moulay Hicham visits Prince Sultan of SA in Agadir during Eid Al-Adha
http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50296_SU68_122_434lo.jpg#
http://i45.tinypic.com/72rewp.jpg

I also don't think she is Lalla lamia:this pic was taken in 1962 and as Lalla lamia was born in 1938 she must be 24 in 1962 and the girl in pic look a way too younger(I will said 15 years old).

lovely portrait of Lalla lamia by Jean-Claude Foureau
Jean-Claude Fourneau - Peintures

Back
Top Bottom