Prince Moulay Ismail & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
it's true that she changed a little,nice to see her with her husband and i hpe that wont be the one and only time we see her out and about.

Yes, it´s a pity King´s family have not regular engagements.

Yes, it´s a pity King´s family have not regular engagements.
actually they have regular engagement:patronages associations that they work with and support...all king's cousins and relative (men and women) are very involved in charitable and associative but their work are poorly covered by media because of the power of King image.

thank you very much for the video and pics of Moulay ismail and Lalla anissa it's not often we see them.

:previous:
is that her facebook account fr sure or just fans page?
the photos are lovely.

I am pretty sure it is her own page because of very personal photos
and if it is a fan he would use name "Anissah" the name she is known of in the media

great pics of Lalla anissa I hope more MR members will follow her example and have a facebook account.

there is a photo on lalla Anissah account shows that she is pregnant , but I am not sure if it is Ok to publish it here or not cause it is seems personel

there is a photo on lalla Anissah account shows that she is pregnant , but I am not sure if it is Ok to publish it here or not cause it is seems personel
I've seen It Too , But In Fact We Hafta Respect Their Privacy .. We Haven't To Share It ..... Hope You Undrestand .

The commenters congratulate them and Anisa doesn't deny.

Congratulations! Will they name him riad after raid solh?

Ok[emoji2] but where is the source by the way?
Someone called Mehdi benkirane Posted it & deleted it at the same time cause the ministry of royal households , chancellery & protocol get mad at him cause he laked the new to medias , Usually the palace annouce it officialy after 2 days or 3 days not at the birth day . Hope u understand .

A few weeks before the birth of Moulay Ahmed, last year, people rumoured that Moulay Rachid and Lalla Umm Kelsum had a daughter.
This information was denied by the Royal House.

Is this information right?

Anyway Lalla Anissa is/was pregnant

On her FB Lalla Anissa mentions the beginning of 2018 as birthdate
I don't think that this child is born already.

So we can safely assume that this fourth baby will be born in the beginning of 2018

Last edited:
On her FB Lalla Anissa mentions the beginning of 2018 as birthdate
I don think that this child is born already.

So we can safely assume that this fourth baby will be born in the beginning of 2018
Maybe , But some babies get born at 6 mounths . This maybe her case . Hope the baby didn't come yet !

the palace only annouced the Birth of Moulay Abdullah their first child but not the two other so i gues we cant wait an announcement from the palace this time too.
also Mrs Mehdi Benkirane is very close friend of Moulay Ismail no?

the palace only annouced the Birth of Moulay Abdullah their first child but not the two other so i gues we cant wait an announcement from the palace this time too.
also Mrs Mehdi Benkirane is very close friend of Moulay Ismail no?
Usually They annouced it without any picture , unfortunately he is ...... but not a friend . That man calls himself " royals employee " let call him like this damn [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom