Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Morocco - April 4-6, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was so hoping the duchess would wear a kafta with her Saudi emeralds but I guess not. I love Kaftas', the can look good on nearly everyone!

The overcoat is dreadfull! Looks like the skin of a freshly plucked turkey. Next!

Charles is dressed to perfection as usual. He looks best when in navy.

Last edited:
Agreed on both points, Charles looks very dapper and in wonderful spirits. I have been wanting to see a clear shot of this coat since she wore at the Opening of the Commonwealth Games, it looked rather nice then in the night with the fireworks and etc, but up close its rather ugly.

The overcoat is dreadfull! Looks like the skin of a freshly plucked turkey. Next!

Bwahaha - that description is so bang on!

It's been great watching them on their travels in recent days. They look like they've enjoyed themselves and they have such a nice rapport with people.

Prince Charles visits Al Batha Museum in Fes
Fes - HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, visited on Wednesday Al Batha Museum in Fes.
Prince Charles visits Danan Synagogue in Fes
Fes - HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, visited on Wednesday the Danan Synagogue in Fes.
Prince Charles visits Al-Karaouine Library in Fes
Fes - HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, visited Wednesday the ancient library of Al-Karaouine in Fes.
Prince Charles visits handicrafts vocational training, qualification center in Fez
Fez - HRH Prince Charles, heir to the British throne, visited, on Wednesday in Fez, the handicrafts vocational training and qualification center, established by the Mohammed V Foundation for Solidarity.
Prince Charles ends visit to Morocco

Fes - HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, accompanied by his wife the Duchess of Cornwall, left Fes on Wednesday afternoon at the end of an official visit to Morocco, at the invitation of HM King Mohammed VI.

Photos of the day 3: prince charles visit to Morocco day 3 - News, photos, topics, and quotes

To our Moroccon posters; what is the food that is already in the individual dishes by each guest? Is it possible to guess or tell what it might be?

Not sure what is exactly grevinnan i have to taste then tell you:p
but it look like Amlou (mixture of honey,almond and Argan)

Here an article with Photos and video:
Camilla and Charles in Fez
The much awaited visit by HRH Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, to the ancient Medina of Fez took place today. After sandstorms forced the cancellation of yesterday's trip to Errachidia, the royals were lucky to have beautiful weather for the Medina visit. The View from Fez team was out in the Medina to bring you some of the images.

Back
Top Bottom