Official Visit from France: June 14/15,2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the update!
I am looking forward to seeing Lallas in amazing caftans. Hopefully Madame Macron will choose something appropriate to wear.

Last edited:
me too I really want to sea them especially oum kelthoum

looking forward the visit too,maybe we will see all the Princesses on Iftar for the president and his wife

Moroccan Palace announcement,i believe there will be an Iftar for the President and his wife today
French President to pay a friendship and working visit to Morocco on Wednesday and Thursday | MAP

Yay So Excited , Do u Think Lalla Soukaina Will attend too ? Last time when felipe & letizia visited morocco she attended to the iftar even lalla anissa was there , do you think its will be the same ? Keep your fingers crossed anyways. I have the feeling that salma will wear a red caftan & a red lepstick :lol:

very happy to see lalla oum kelthoum despite there are no clear pictures for her

Lalla Salma's caftan did not have usual sleeves. Madame Macron's wardrobe was all right.

princess lalla oum kelthoum looks gorgeous from the video , but I am I the only one who thinks that she is marginalized in favor of lalla salma?

princess lalla oum kelthoum looks gorgeous from the video , but I am I the only one who thinks that she is marginalized in favor of lalla salma?

Marginalized? It's natural. Lalla Oum is married to the younger brother of the king. Salma is the wife of the king, Princess Consort of Morocco. She is First Lady of Morocco, even if she doesn't hold title queen. There is a natural pecking order in any royal family. The wife of a younger son is always going to be over shadowed. One doesn't expect Sophie, Marie and Sofia to be held at same level as Camilla, Mary and Victoria. Even more so as Salmas husband isn't simply heir, he is king. It's more comparable to Claire, Laurentien, or even a blood sister like Cristina, who are sister or sister in law to monarch. Natural that their position and focus is less then that of Mathilde, Maxima and Letizia.

Marginalized? It's natural. Lalla Oum is married to the younger brother of the king. Salma is the wife of the king, Princess Consort of Morocco. She is First Lady of Morocco, even if she doesn't hold title queen. There is a natural pecking order in any royal family. The wife of a younger son is always going to be over shadowed. One doesn't expect Sophie, Marie and Sofia to be held at same level as Camilla, Mary and Victoria. Even more so as Salmas husband isn't simply heir, he is king. It's more comparable to Claire, Laurentien, or even a blood sister like Cristina, who are sister or sister in law to monarch. Natural that their position and focus is less then that of Mathilde, Maxima and Letizia.

I Understand that she is the First Lady of Morocco and that one who should be
under spot lights ,but it does not mean to totally ignore oum kelthoum
who does not has even one clear picture during the hall visit are Sofia
or Marie treated like that in the official engagements?

I Understand that she is the First Lady of Morocco and that one who should be
under spot lights ,but it does not mean to totally ignore oum kelthoum
who does not has even one clear picture during the hall visit are Sofia
or Marie treated like that in the official engagements?
that's maybe because Lalla Oum Kelthoum is unknown Princess for the media covering sush event let's say even not an intersting princess maybe she got the title recently but she have no real social role in RF engagements like the princesses you mention (no solo agenda or even with her husband never represent Morocco in any event alone or with her husband) so she is only the youngest brother wife,maybe that will change now with her new title and she will be more invloved.
that's said she is not totally out of picture,like previous family gatherings she attended there is alot of photos from Map Paris Match and also the many fans pages of MRF on instagram and facebook

thank you all for the lovely pics and videos,
that was quick but friendly visit i hope Mr and Mrs Marcon enjoy their stay in Morocco.

Back
Top Bottom