Lalla Joumala: Cousin of the King, former Ambassador to UK and actual Ambassad to USA

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Joumala attended the Tanzania’s 45th Anniversary of Independence in Tanzania Embassy in London.
small photo from the event: http://i33.tinypic.com/1zejm7r.jpg
more:Court circuit
I love her purple jacket.

you're welcome ladies.:flowers:
here another event Lalla joumala will take part this October:UK: Morocco Agriculture Forum
The Forum will be held on October 21st at 11.30 am.
Speakers:Her Highness Lalla Joumala Alaoui, Ambassador to the United Kingdom
More: Embassy of The Kingdom of Morocco in London
I hope we wil get pics from this event tomorrow,and why nnot seen her speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lalla Joumala at the inauguration of Morocco Agriculture Forum
Accueil: Le Maroc à l'honneur au +World Fruit and Vegetable Show+ de Londres
World Fruit and Vegetable Show in London to honor morocco
The show was official opening by the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries Mr Akhennouch Aziz and Ambassador of Morocco to the United Kingdom Chrifa Joumala Alaoui Lalla, offers an opportunity for Morocco 's identify the best ways to penetrate the European market and especially that of Great Britain.

thanks for posting M.Lilo,a smal pic but better than nothing:flowers:

anyone have a bigger version of Lalla joumala pic in in this Gallery I mean the first pic with Sarah Brown.and what was the event?

Does she have childrens?

Thank you Lilo as always you help me.

very elegant outfit I like also the color:flowers:

TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est
Confidentiel
A high mass of the investment to be held in London November 9, at the initiative of Princess Lalla Joumana, current ambassador of the kingdom in Britain.expected to attend also Taieb Fassi Fihri, Salaheddine Mezouar and Ahmed Reda Chami. Objective: To attract the business of the City.

I will really look forward to the pictures from Nov 9 of P Lalla Joumana in London. Thanks for letting us know about it in advance.

Moroccans unveil huge agriculture plans
...Minister for agriculture Aziz Akhannouch outlined the plans at a top-level presentation attended by Her Highness Lalla Joumala Alaoui, the Moroccan ambassador to the UK, at the World Fruit & Vegetable Show in London last week....Link

anyone have a bigger version of Lalla joumala pic in in this Gallery I mean the first pic with Sarah Brown.and what was the event?

Women in Business International Forum
attendance:HH Princess Lalla Joumala Alaoui, Moroccan Ambassador to the UK; Mrs Sarah Brown; HRH Princess Loulwa Al-Faisal bin Abdulaziz; and Baroness Symons of Vernham Dean, Vice President, Middle East Association,Sheikha Aisha bint Faleh bin Nasser Al Thani, Member of the Supreme Council on Education, State of Qatar.

more details about the event from the Embassy site.
Embassy of The Kingdom of Morocco in London
http://www.moroccanembassylondon.org.uk/en/Agenda.pdf

I find this pics of Lalla Joumala taken in 2007 when her association(the Moroccan British Society associaton),organise an exhibition of ancient Judaic, Christian and Islamic texts entitled Sacred,and wich was attended by Moulay Rachid and the Duke of Edinburgh
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/12661940.jpg?t=1257429167
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/22-1.jpg?t=1257429163

Morocco Investment Conference highlights opportunities for growth and progress
Hosted by the Lord Mayor of London and driven forward by the Ambassador of Morocco to the United Kingdom, H H Princess Lalla Joumala Alaoui, the conference saw the largest delegation of Moroccan officials from government and business executives arriving in London, indicating the importance given to the event.....Link

Lalla joumala attended yesterday The 6th edition of the Moroccan ready to wear exhibition in London
Accueil: Ouverture à Londres de la 6ème édition du salon marocain du prêt à porter

here another upcoming event for Lalla Joumala
The Annual Dinner of the British Moroccan Society
will be held at The Crown Plaza Hotel on Tuesday 10 November 2009 at 7.30 for 8.00pm in the presence of HH Princess Lalla Joumala Alaoui, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco to the Court of St James’s..
more: http://www.british-moroccansoc.org/BMS_Gala_Dinner.pdf
British Moroccan Society Dinner
The annual British Moroccan Society Dinner was held at the Crown Plaza Hotel, Buckingham Gate on Tuesday 10 November 2009. Her Highness Princess Lalla Joumala Ambassador to the King of Morocco presided over the event and the guest of honour was Mr Mohamed Boussaid, Minister of Tourism....Link

Chrifa Lalla Joumala Alaoui arrives to presented her credentials in Buckingham Palace on February 26, 2009 in London, England.......Picture

Portrait of Chrifa Lalla Joumala Alaoui the Ambassador of Morocco to The Court of Saint James’s....Picture

Lalla Joumala attended last November a reception in honour of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

London hosts first annual conference on Investments
....Besides Morocco's ambassador to the United Kingdom, Chrifa Lalla Joumala Alaoui, the Moroccan delegation includes several government members and economic professionals and operators.
photo: http://i36.tinypic.com/15rebrk.jpg
ABCC NEWSLETTER VOL.32 ISSUE 20

Meeting with the British minister of international trade, investment and small businesses
Article with photo: Accueil: Le Maroc, "un marché stratégique avec lequel le Royaume-Uni veut renforcer ses relations de coopération" (ministre britannique)
London, 14/01/10 - "Morocco is a strategic market with which the UK is strengthening its cooperative relationship," he said Thursday in London the British minister of international trade, investment and small businesses, Lord Mervyn Davies.

Morocco's ambassador to Britain offers a reception in honor of Moroccan journalists in London
Accueil: L'ambassadeur du Maroc en Grande-Bretagne offre une réception en l'honneur des journalistes marocains basés à Londres
London 27/01/10- Morocco's ambassador to Britain, Chrifa Joumala Alaoui Lalla, offered Tuesday night in London a reception in honor of Moroccan journalists based in the British capital.
Speaking on the occasion Chrifa Joumala Alaoui Lalla welcomed the integration of these journalists in British society and their success in an area she described as "pivotal".
The diplomat, who emphasized the dynamism experienced by the current relations between Morocco and Great Britain, invited the Moroccan journalists to join the events to be held shortly in the context of efforts to strengthen bilateral ties.
Several journalists working in newspapers British or Arab based in London attended the reception, which is part of the embassy's efforts to strengthen contacts with media professionals.

Last edited:
Is she the first royal ambassador in Morocco ? Is her husband persian ?

Back
Top Bottom