General Questions about the Royal Family of Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Elizabeth 2 visit to Morocco

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could provide me with information reagrding Queen Elizabeth 2 visit to Morocco.

Thank you,
Tamir

Wissam Al Alaoui order

Hi to all and congratulations for so nice forum.

I'm looking for a reliable and clear image of the cross of the Wissam Al Alaoui order.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Thanks.
Braquemart

In the marriage thread someone posted that OmKathoum is now titled Lalla. If she is from the royal family why isn't she titled Lalla before marriage?

In the marriage thread someone posted that OmKathoum is now titled Lalla. If she is from the royal family why isn't she titled Lalla before marriage?
I don't know much but few years ago a decision has been made that Lalla,Sidi or Moulay should be concerved only for king children a close circle of family and of cours to who King decide to give it to,,and that was because of the mess created by alot of who used that title without been related to royal family or have noble origins.
Lalla Oum Kalthoum however didn't get the HH title?

I would love to see Lalla Salma elevated to the rank of Queen. I have noticed that she does not curtsy when among those with the style of Majesty, while she is a Royal Highness. In addition, she does appear to do all of the foreign visits on behalf of the Moroccan royal family.

:previous: Morocco doesn't use the title queen for a consort of the king. AFAIK Salma is the first royal consort to have a public role. It was illegal to publish pictures of her MIL.

Salma doesn't bow because she is the Princess Consort of the head of state. Her HRH title is similar to the male consorts in Europe, Philip and Henrik.

Om is quite removed from the throne, her maternal grandmother was 1st cousins with her husband's grandfather. It is likely, if she had a title like her father did, she would have been sharifa.

Hi guys, I want to ask about Moulay Yazid son of Lalla Asmaa as I've seen him in Paris and I was so curious to ask about his activities/ Thanks in advance

There is a Prince of Morocco at the funeral of Mário Soares in Lisbon, Portugal.

I am a little bit confused about titles
did Lamia Solh has a title princess? if yes how could lalla Latifah kings mother
has not?
and how about princesses daughters ? do they have title sharifah besides lalla?
and finally what is the name of princess lalla zineb youngest daughter and any information about her?

:previous:
yes Lalla Lamia have a title she is HH Princess Lalla Lamia,title giving to her by hrr father in law late King Mohammed V.
Lalla Latifa no King Hassan II ffoloowed the old tradition that the King's wife only called mother of princes or Lalla Oum Sidi.
as for the princesses daughters they are called chrifa or chrfia only Lalla Soukaina got the Title of HRH from her grandfather Hadsan II only i am not sure she have it anymore

Thank you< do you have any information about princess lalla zineb youngest daughter?

yes Lalla Lamia have a title she is HH Princess Lalla Lamia,title giving to her by hrr father in law late King Mohammed V.
Lalla Latifa no King Hassan II ffoloowed the old tradition that the King's wife only called mother of princes or Lalla Oum Sidi.
as for the princesses daughters they are called chrifa or chrfia only Lalla Soukaina got the Title of HRH from her grandfather Hadsan II only i am not sure she have it anymore
Lalla Lamia tittle was given to her by her brother in law King Hassan II,by the time she married Moulay Abdullah King Mohammed v was already dead.

i also think Lalla Soukaina lost her title after her marriage.

Which royals are going to attend megan and Harry weddind

my guess: one of the sisters,Lalla Salma did attend William and Kate wedding.
but i hope it's Lalla Oum Khelthoum this is the perfect opportunity for her

I think it is not fair not to give lalla oum kelthoum this oppurtunity it is enough she did not have her own patronage but will they
Give her the chance?

sure they will invite the Moroccan royal family?
i think the weeding will be low key not big gathering like the one of William.

I do not agree I think it wil be big especialy the bride is special

I do not agree I think it wil be big especialy the bride is special

sure the bride is special every bride is special my dear:)
my point is Prince Harry is what? the 4the or 5th in the line of the throne so in my opinion his wedding wont be a matter of state like the one of William or his father Charles
that's said i hope to see one of our princesses attending why not Lalla Khadija

I don't see why Harry and Meghan would invite the Moroccan royal family. Do they have a special relationship?

It won't be a state (compare Charles) nor a semi-state (compare William) wedding but just a private one - from a royal highness but still. Did someone from the Moroccan royal family attend Edward and Sophie's wedding?

I don't see why Harry and Meghan would invite the Moroccan royal family. Do they have a special relationship?

It won't be a state (compare Charles) nor a semi-state (compare William) wedding but just a private one - from a royal highness but still. Did someone from the Moroccan royal family attend Edward and Sophie's wedding?
not sure of Sophie and Edward but i know that Prince Chales have very good relations with King Mohammed Vi this is why maybe they will be invited,however if it's not i wont be surprised as you said the wedding is kind of private matter not something as big as Williams and Kate or Charles and Diana.

Ok girls how about princess Mako of Japan she is the Emperor 's eldest grandchild
I suppose it will be big ceremony.

For Edward and Sophie nobody attend from the MRF i am not even sure they attend Charles and Diana wedding..but i still hope someone will be send to Harry and Meghan Wedding.
nisreen i don't know much about Princess Mako wedding i wonder if it will be big royal gathering as she wont hold her title after her marriage...otherwise sure it will be lovely one from Morocco attend.

I don't recall many foreign royals attending the emperor's daughter's wedding, so very unlikely that her niece's wedding is a bigger event.

i don't remember any one from moroccan royal family attend wedding in Japan am i wrong?

What do you think of lalla Hasna having the role of
Lalla salma lately?

Back
Top Bottom