Engagement of Lalla Soukaina and Hicham Alkhomairi: November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_karimroyal

Commoner
City
marrakech
Country
Morocco

Media sources reported that a businessman, the young Moroccan Hicham Khmer is the twenty-nine year formally submitted three months ago to a request by Princess Lalla soukeina of her mother Princess Lalla Meryem, and the initial engagement ceremony took place in a family atmosphere, with princesses attended missed the King Mohammed VI, and noted with The sources said that the King approved the combination Bahab daughter of his sister, author of the Khmer Hisham hopes that specializes in the search for jobs. A newspaper "evening" to the Moroccan royal family is preparing for the time being the official engagement ceremony of the first granddaughter of the late King Hassan II and immediately after the Eid al-Adha, while expected to be a wedding celebration ceremony in the summer of next year, while it was not certain whether the Royal family will hold celebrations in various cities along the lines of the national celebration that was built by the late King Hassan Althamni the occasion of the marriage of his daughters. Hisham Khatib Khmer Princess Lalla Sakina, an engineer, served as a director of corporate marketing one of the French capital Paris researchers and engineers specializing in electrical engineering and industrial capital of the Irish "Dapelln" and enable the two Hicham Khmer from February 2007 to establish the site www.amaljob.com hopes to be a search engine to allow the conclusion of contracts between Employment and employers seeking jobs through the Internet, especially the candidates residing abroad, and already identified the Moroccan imam Lalla Sakina months ago when the guest of the second channel in the "Moroccan world
Felicitas has Lalla and Hicham soukeina​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited by a moderator:
cute young man:): http://i36.tinypic.com/122nud5.jpg
they said in the article he was guest at "marocains du monde" programe on TV,i don't miss this programe but i can remember him.
yes!!!! ... he is sooo cute ...congratulations for her .
The article also said that they will celebrate their engagement ( SOUkaina & Hicham ) after Ead ALadha ...the wedding will be next year .

What a beautiful couple they make. Congratulations to them both.

Very lovely couple :wub:
Congratulations for them!:flowers:

yes!!!! ... he is sooo cute ...congratulations for her .
The article also said that they will celebrate their engagement ( SOUkaina & Hicham ) after Ead ALadha ...the wedding will be next year .
well they said the weeding is for this summer opps it's 2009 so next year:lol::whistling:only they don't know if will be a royal weeding like the one she had her mom or only pravite one.

cute couple indeed,they are the next most handsome royal couple:wub:
look like the MRF have a weakness toward engineers first Lalla salma than Hicham:lol:
my best wishes to them:flowers::flowers:

well they said the weeding is for this summer opps it's 2009 so next year:lol::whistling:only they don't know if will be a royal weeding like the one she had her mom or only pravite one.
She is Hassan II favorite grangdaughter .... i think There There will be a large wedding ceremony ..:)

She is Hassan II favorite grangdaughter .... i think There There will be a large wedding ceremony ..:)
I hope so,moroccan weeding is fantastic,i look forward to see the event:)

How old is Soukaina?

Congratulations to them! He is very handsome. She's a lucky girl....:wub:

such good news, i m guessing they met in paris!!??
i hope we ll be able to see pix of the engagement.
do they usually do that??

such good news, i m guessing they met in paris!!??
i hope we ll be able to see pix of the engagement.
do they usually do that??
yes couturechic look like they met in Paris :)
for the photos i am not sur maybe the palace will make some photos,let's
cross fingers:lol:

congratulation for princesse lalla soukaina hope for the best i am very happy of her she is very mush beautifull princesse .

She is gorgeous; he is handsome. What a beautiful couple they make!

i was syper happy to heard the good news of the engagement of our beautiful princess lala soukaina ; they look fantastic as a couple !
i wish to have some fotos of the engagement!

according to Almssae newspapper the oficial engagement will becelebrated the week-end efter Eid al-Adha,so it's 13/14 December.

all princesses, younger ans old ones, have or had handsom men :) what counts is happy life together which last as long as possible
about hicham work, i think he may either make his project bigger or change his activities in the future, like other husbands did. anyway, it's nice to see what occupies him, but imo what morocco needs most is jobs, not a web site to connect candidates and employers. since it says in one of the article posted above, that he "discovers the talented candidates" did he heard of thousands of ppl who demonstrate each day in front of parliament, with high degrees who don't find a job in morocco? :rolleyes:

this is really not the right thread to talk about his company. but since you brought it up, i m just gonna put my 2 cents: he actually makes it easier for people to find jobs, you go to the website you check job offers and you apply for them, easy as 1, 2, 3
that s all i gotta say

this is really not the right thread to talk about his company. but since you brought it up, i m just gonna put my 2 cents: he actually makes it easier for people to find jobs, you go to the website you check job offers and you apply for them, easy as 1, 2, 3
that s all i gotta say
you don't have to talk about it if you find it not the right thread ;)
all is in this thread: some members did post about his job, the engagement, and so. members write their thoughts. i think we will not have a thread just for "hicham work" :lol:
i see you are new here. so to your knowledge, members don't take permission of other members before they write here. and still, to me the real problem in morocco is lack of jobs, not the way to apply for them. anyway, if you are happy with his site, to me isn't a big deal.

she's really a beauty and his so handsome; congratulations to Morocco they 'll have a royal wedding for a cute couple.

you don't have to talk about it if you find it not the right thread ;)
all is in this thread: some members did post about his job, the engagement, and so. members write their thoughts. i think we will not have a thread just for "hicham work" :lol:
i see you are new here. so to your knowledge, members don't take permission of other members before they write here. and still, to me the real problem in morocco is lack of jobs, not the way to apply for them. anyway, if you are happy with his site, to me isn't a big deal.
;)
a simple site...became a wonderful thing because he will be a "royal"
so let's just wish the a happy life full of love, children and health...and to all the others couples who will get married soon

i think that this forum being in english makes it hard for some people to understand what others are exactly saying.
zineb: i ll try to make it easier for you so u can understand it.
nobody said anything about asking permission before posting.
and talking about lack of jobs in the country is just NOT appropriate. this is an engagement thread not a let s vent about how people need jobs thread.

Back
Top Bottom