Engagement of Lalla Soukaina and Hicham Alkhomairi: November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the site is not charitable work ,this is what he is doing to make money and build a career,it come that thru it he can give of job for alot of young men wich is great.i admire the fact he choose to come back to Morocco start project and have life when he can easily stay outside and work for big companies,actually alot of moroccans who live abroad do this lately.

;)
a simple site...became a wonderful thing because he will be a "royal"
so let's just wish the a happy life full of love, children and health...and to all the others couples who will get married soon
i can't say better than what you said ikram :)

the site is not charitable work ,this is what he is doing to make money and build a career,it come that thru it he can give of job for alot of young men wich is great.i admire the fact he choose to come back to Morocco start project and have life when he can easily stay outside and work for big companies,actually alot of moroccans who live abroad do this lately.
i respect your opinion mademoiselle lilo, however no one know for sure if he came back to morocco to start his career or because of the engagement to soukaina. he said in one of the interviews that when he was abroad, he wanted to apply for a job in morocco and wasn't easy for him, that's why he made this web site to help ppl apply for jobs. anyway, still my opinion that the real problem IN MOROCCO is lack of jobs not the way to find them and apply for them. this type of recruitment web sites do exist all around the world, but they are effective when jobs exist.
and i believe that with his degree as an engineer he could do better abroad or in morocco. or at least have a job already in one of top moroccan companies, like what was offered for salma before her engagement. or maybe he just didn't accept something like that. and if it is the case, then all my respect. as for his actual business (with this web site) i think he can't afford all what soukaina will need. i believe he will either expand his business or move to something else.

i respect you're opinion too Zineb:flowers: this what make the forum intersting:the opinions.
however no one know for sure if he came back to morocco to start his career or because of the engagement to soukaina.
he ask for Lalla Soukaina hand to marriage just last 3 month,the yes from the family was not so sur for him even if he know her before(i gues they did from Paris)so i think he didn't build all his hopes to come back to Morocco and start her project only for his marriage with Lalla Soukaina.
i work sometimes with the morrocans of outside who decide to come back to morocco for a new start,and i respect/admire them alot because i know very well they are successful there,they have job,life....everything but they choose to come back and face alot of barriers,just because they have a dream....

was it a love match? or an arranged marrige? also, will the pictures of the engagement be made public? the boy is nice looking, im not sure about the princess because i havent seen a clear upfront picture of her in recent times...she seems to be very fond of the high pony:)

i don't know about been an arranged marrige we don't have much details about the storyto make judgments,even no official statemnt from royal court just very hard good work from the moroccans newspappers,personally I don't think this marriage is arranged,I don't see her father doing this neither her uncle the king it's not the kind of person who arrange the others lives,Hassan II maybe:cool: but definitelty not Mohamed VI,and most important I don't think that Lalla Meryem will let har daugther to come thru the same arranged marriage wich end very badely I don't think so...

lalla soukaina is a lovely girl, and his fiancee is charming, it's realy a nice couple, but imo I would like to see this beautiful princess working before marriage, she is so young, she has the time for thinking about that.

What a wonderful couple! Lalla Soukaina is as beautiful as her mother and Hicham is a handsome young man too...A wonderful couple and a wonderful match. Congratulations. I can also see some resemblance between Hicham and Moulay Rachid when he was younger.

but imo I would like to see this beautiful princess working before marriage, she is so young, she has the time for thinking about that.
I agree loubna2,me too I think she still young and can do so many wonderful things before gerting married.

i agree with you girls, i think it isn't an arranged marriage, however soukaina is getting married at the age of 22-23, which is the same age when other princesses got married. since so, i wonder if she had any kind of pression from her mom or "the protocol" to get married this soon ;) also, i was thinking that soukaina could have very active public life or do something amazing on human rights, politics or social work. sad we don't see anything of that :sad:

well im looking forward to the pictures. do you think they will be released soon?

i don t know how it usually works in morocco, but i really hope we ll be able to see some pix of the engagement.
for those of you in morocco, do you guys know if they do that for engagements???

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
I hope we will see this incredible Maroccan wedding!!!

Wow, this is a surprise. I'm looking forward to seeing photos at some point as I'm sure they will make a stunning couple.

I think that she is young to marry, perhaps that's just my opininion
Nevertheless,congratulations to them

My name sofia
I hope for the princess the best and I hope we can see the pictures of the engagement and the wedding.

nothing about a new date for the engagement sgl or if they will do it soon,i guess with sad events in Gaza now i don't see it coming soon,on the article they said that Lalla Soukaina's grandfather is sick so it's another reason for the postponement.

My name sofia
I hope for the princess the best and I hope we can see the pictures of the engagement and the wedding.
Hello Sofia!
You can be assured that any pictures of the engagement and later on the wedding will be posted here if and when they become available. :flowers:

waw the wedding is very soon :) i think anyone who is expected to marry a member of the MRF will pass severe tests. but imo the MRF' member has also to pass some tests to see if he or she is ready for this marriage. i'm sure meryem, hasna' husbands passed by that with h2, but unfortunately this didn't avoid their divorce. so it's good that both the groom and the bride are responsible to succeed their marriage.

finally a weeding,I can't wait to the event:)
I think it's quit normal that he has to past the bride mom tests,that happen in all moroccan families,you have to see my mum's big FBI investegation that my sister's hasbund had to past:D

yes, i know the bride' family go through these tests and investigations. but what i was saying is those tests have not much value when the couple is married, bcz the husband can eventually change ;) so imo what counts after the marriage, is the behavior of the couple (both man and woman) and how responsible they are to succeed their life together.

Congratulation for the princess lala soukaina they make beautiful couple.

the couple break-up:ohmy:
TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est
Lalla Soukaïna canceled his engagement with Hicham Lakhmiri, according to sources close to the young couple. The two lovebirds not agree more. Scheduled for late May, the wedding date was first postponed until the princess finally left to pursue his studies in the United States

what a SURPRISE!!!
I was wondering about the new date of their wedding this last days.

Back
Top Bottom