Death of HRH Princess Lalla Amina (1954-2012)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elladora

Aristocracy
City
dreamland_
Country
United States
Princess Lala Amina, aunt of King Mohammed VI, passed away on Thursday, the Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announced in a communiqué. The late princess was suffering from disease for several months.
The funeral of the late Princess Lalla Amina, may God rest her soul, will take place tomorrow, Friday, after Al Asr prayer at the Ahl Fez mosque. The remains of the deceased will be buried at the Moulay Al Hassan Mausoleum at the Royal Palace in Rabat.

Lalla Amina is the daughter of Mohammed V from his third wife Lalla Bahia. Lalla Amina, sister of Hassan II and King Mohammed VI’s aunt, was born in Madagascar on April 8, 1954. She was the only Princess who was born while the royal family was in exile.

Princess Lala Amina, aunt of King Mohammed VI, passes away | Morocco World News

elladora said:
Princess Lala Amina, aunt of King Mohammed VI, passed away on Thursday, the Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announced in a communiqué. The late princess was suffering from disease for several months.
The funeral of the late Princess Lalla Amina, may God rest her soul, will take place tomorrow, Friday, after Al Asr prayer at the Ahl Fez mosque. The remains of the deceased will be buried at the Moulay Al Hassan Mausoleum at the Royal Palace in Rabat.

Lalla Amina is the daughter of Mohammed V from his third wife Lalla Bahia. Lalla Amina, sister of Hassan II and King Mohammed VI’s aunt, was born in Madagascar on April 8, 1954. She was the only Princess who was born while the royal family was in exile.

Princess Lala Amina, aunt of King Mohammed VI, passes away | Morocco World News

What a Tragic news just before eid!!! I offer my deep condolences to the royal family. She's still young!!:( :( Does she have any children!? What illness did she suffer from?!

My sincere condolences to her family.
May the Princess rest in peace.

My sincere condolences to the Moroccan Royal Family. May God Bless her soul

Rest in Peace, Lalla Amina. You have gone too early.
I wonder what Malika Oufkir feels now...They were foster sisters in childhood...

So shocking!!!!
Death is never fair or understood!!!
May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

I am shocked!:ermm:
May her beautiful soul rest in peace. :sad:

Rest in Peace, Lalla Amina. You have gone too early.
I wonder what Malika Oufkir feels now...They were foster sisters in childhood...

I was thinking the exact same thing

Right now on 2M a documentary about her life when she was born in Madgascar ! its so sad and very hard to believe that she's no longer breathing :(

Back
Top Bottom