A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abir

Nobility
Country
Canada
I don't know how true what was said about rachid. But since he is already 34 years old, I beleive he may have a fiancee to whom will engage in 1 or 2 years from now. How do you imagine the future wife of the prince. Do you think she will be moroccan or not?
How many years age difference will have, 14-15 years like Muhamed VI and salma?
Does she will be from middle class or aristocrasy?
Does she will have title of princess?
Will she appear to public with him and in gala dinners with other MRF?
Does she will have engagements like his sisters and more often than salma?
Does she will be more beautiful and elegant than salma?

abir said:
I don't know how true what was said about rachid. But since he is already 34 years old, I beleive he may have a fiancee to whom will engage in 1 or 2 years from now. How do you imagine the future wife of the prince. Do you think she will be moroccan or not?

I doubt that moulay rachid will embarrass his person with a too intelligent woman, of the kind to ask embarrassing questions
He will certainly choose a very pretty woman, who will make figuration at his sides and who will take pleasure in spend her husband's money among the great couturier and jewellers
Unless the destiny plays him a bad trick and that he falls madly in love with a militant of the human rights, that will put animation in the royal family :p

she may be from morocco but not sure, his uncle married lebanese princess lamya solh. his sisters married moroccan aristocrat bcz they couldn't do different, and his brother the king did same bcz kings married always moroccan women.
I guess she will not be from middle class nor she will have princess title, that was exception for king wife, to show morocco is a modern country and king wife image-status has changed.
salma doesn't have engagements so prince wife will not have engagements in society nor in politics. bcz it’s only the royal women image-status that has changed not their role status. now we can call king wife princess not anymore the mother of prince and princess.
I guess she will not be with her hasband publicly. she doesn’t have to be superior than salma. these what I am guessing about prince wife.
beautiful with small face features and elegant than salma, this is for sure :)

moulay rachid

sure that moualy rachid wife will be intelligent and have name of princess too and i think he will be happy with her.i wish all the best for moulay rachid he diserves the best .

saloua said:
sure that moualy rachid wife will be intelligent
intelligent ... depend from which side you see.
if she is active woman and care about ppl so she is intelligent to ppl.
if she does nothing than lavish life, so to ppl she is not intelligent but to herself she is.
she has all rights to choose what she wants to be.

prince moulay rachid

a good prince like moulay rachid will marry only with good woman because he deserves the best and sure she must be intelligent and cope with people because she will be the princess of the people and she must understand how to behave with them like princess lala salma she has show to moroccan people that she is brilliant and deal with very nice gesture towards the morocan society and sure a wife prince will have activity in morocco too but not that too mush because we aren't common with ladies activities in morocco .

saloua said:
she must understand how to behave with them like princess lala salma she has show to moroccan people that she is brilliant and deal with very nice gesture towards the morocan society and sure a wife prince will have activity in morocco too but not that too mush because we aren't common with ladies activities in morocco .
hope she don't have salma as an idol, salma has only a title no role.

zineb said:
she may be from morocco but not sure, his uncle married lebanese princess lamya solh. his sisters married moroccan aristocrat bcz they couldn't do different, and his brother the king did same bcz kings married always moroccan women.
I guess she will not be from middle class nor she will have princess title, that was exception for king wife, to show morocco is a modern country and king wife image-status has changed.
salma doesn't have engagements so prince wife will not have engagements in society nor in politics. bcz it’s only the royal women image-status that has changed not their role status. now we can call king wife princess not anymore the mother of prince and princess.
I guess she will not be with her hasband publicly. she doesn’t have to be superior than salma. these what I am guessing about prince wife.
beautiful with small face features and elegant than salma, this is for sure :)

The future wife of the prince rachid will have princess's title, because if no it will certainly create domestic problems
I also think that the prince will follow his brother's example and will marry a girl of the middle class and she will be as pretty, intelligent and elegant than salma

abir said:

and you Abir, what do you think?

rosa said:
I doubt that moulay rachid will embarrass his person with a too intelligent woman, of the kind to ask embarrassing questions
He will certainly choose a very pretty woman, who will make figuration at his sides and who will take pleasure in spend her husband's money among the great couturier and jewellers
Unless the destiny plays him a bad trick and that he falls madly in love with a militant of the human rights, that will put animation in the royal family :p
I agree with you rosa. I think even brothers can have different tastes but they can make same decisions which the protocol demands, like having a wife which doesn't ask embarrassing questions, I think this is very much primordial to MRF.
Except if the prince gets madly in love and he breaks with the protocol, everything is then possible.
It's difficult to say if she will be from middle class or aristocracy, since it depends if middle class girls meet frequently with MFR or not. Do you have an idea? :)

So I guess she will be from aristocracy with university degree but no engagements after getting married; salma didn’t find herself yet on social work so in MRF it will not be possible for the prince wife to be superior than samla, even I beleive there are many girls who are better and more intelligent than salma is.

abir said:
I agree with you rosa. I think even brothers can have different tastes but they can make same decisions which the protocol demands, like having a wife which doesn't ask embarrassing questions, I think this is very much primordial to MRF.
Except if the prince gets madly in love and he breaks with the protocol, everything is then possible.
It's difficult to say if she will be from middle class or aristocracy, since it depends if middle class girls meet frequently with MFR or not. Do you have an idea? :)

So I guess she will be from aristocracy with university degree but no engagements after getting married; salma didn’t find herself yet on social work so in MRF it will not be possible for the prince wife to be superior than samla, even I beleive there are many girls who are better and more intelligent than salma is.

I don't think that moulay rachid often meets people of the middle class
salma met the king because she is by her mother a cousin of the doctor of M6 , Bensouda, the maternal family of salma always formed part of the seraglio

rosa said:
I don't think that moulay rachid often meets people of the middle class
salma met the king because she is by her mother a cousin of the doctor of M6 , Bensouda, the maternal family of salma always formed part of the seraglio
yes, that's what I thought, rachid future wife will not be from middle class if he didn't meet often people of the middle class in private parties, or so.
About salma, even her mother family has some relation to the MRF, I think she still can be considered from the middle class, because her father wasn't aristocrat.

abir said:
yes, that's what I thought, rachid future wife will not be from middle class if he didn't meet often people of the middle class in private parties, or so.
About salma, even her mother family has some relation to the MRF, I think she still can be considered from the middle class, because her father wasn't aristocrat.

I agree with you, salma wasn't an aristocrat, but I think that if her maternal family didn't have a link with the MRF, she would not have been able to meet the king; because how a young woman of the middle class would make in order to be invited at one private evening where is the king as it was the case for salma, it was said that this encounter was the fruit of the coincidence, I don't believe it

rosa said:
I agree with you, salma wasn't an aristocrat, but I think that if her maternal family didn't have a link with the MRF, she would not have been able to meet the king; because how a young woman of the middle class would make in order to be invited at one private evening where is the king as it was the case for salma, it was said that this encounter was the fruit of the coincidence, I don't believe it
Yes that was only a coincidence when a girl from the middle class meets a member of the MRF. To me, it was only a coincidence and love can happen at anytime and anywhere. It's evident MRF meet middle class when the king visits a region and meet aristicrat on their private parties. So a girl who wants to marry the prince has to find a strong link to the palace :)

abir said:

_ I think that he makes like his brother and will marry a woman of middle class , very pretty and very intelligente, I think that she will have a life more active than salma and she will be more elegante and refine (because the prince have best taste than the king)

Prince Moulay Rachid is very nice man, I like him so much! he has his own life, like everybody, so it's not important to know or to say that he is a play boy or not! perso, I find that he is a real prince! and be sure that he will never marry a foreign girl, and his wife will be moroccan 100%!

I didn't mean that he is a bad man and being playboy (he is very famous her by that and you know that you're moroccan)doesn't mean that he isn't nice no at all the ppl who meet him said that he is very kind person my brother told me that because he meet him once in night club in Agadir.About his marriages I don't think that he will marry soon with all the girl he have:lol:

Last edited:
Cause Moroccan Princes never get married with foreing girls! there is an exception for Prince Moulay Abdellah, but don't forget that he married an arabic musulman women, not europeen!!
my answer is for Clymène ;)

Last edited:
to me he isn't charming at all :wacko:
his style, hair and costumes in 3 pieces are old fashion. he looks like a man in 50ths :sick:

in his 50's???!!! no way! :ohmy: he looks fabulous!
i would love to see moulay rachid marry a nice, sophisticated and down to earth moroccan woman. i'm not moroccan, so that counts me out... :bang: hahaha! but moroccan women are beautiful, charming and smart so i'm sure he wont have any trouble finding a good one!

Nobody never said that a moroccan prince couldn't marry a non-moroccan woman. This is what you believe kaoutar. It doesn't mean that he agrees with you, and it doesn't mean that it's a rule in the palace. You have just given an excellent example with Moulay abdallah, Lamia Solh may be muslim, but she's not morccan at all!!!

clymene (or anyone else who can answer)...
were there any other moroccan princes that didnt marry a moroccan? or was moulay abdellah the only one? just curious! :)

clymène said:
Nobody never said that a moroccan prince couldn't marry a non-moroccan woman. This is what you believe kaoutar. It doesn't mean that he agrees with you, and it doesn't mean that it's a rule in the palace. You have just given an excellent example with Moulay abdallah, Lamia Solh may be muslim, but she's not morccan at all!!!
no clymène, I can't say something if I'm not sure!! what I'm saying is true and sure! It was annouced by late King Hassan 2 exactly on 1993, when he made an interview with a Frensh TV Channel ( I think it was TF1)! he said that from now, each Moroccan prince or king will marry a Moroccan lady, and the marriage with a Foreign girl, even if she's arabic musulman will be forbidden, because he want that future princes will be Moroccan 100%!!
I'm not telling stories, but this is the truth!! I have the interview in a book called "renaissance d'une nation", it's a book wich speaks about King hassan 2, (his life and his activities), and I have "tome38" wich tell about the king's activities during 1993.

Ridiculous. P Abdallah married a libanese girl and there was nothing wrong about it. There is nothing written in the constitution, and no more about a berber wife for the king (M5's wife was not a berber).

The chief of the RF is M6 not H2. He's open-minded and wants her brother to be happy.
MR loves women such as the spanish model he went on holidays in Mexico some years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that he will marry by love, and I am very curious to see the girl that he will choose

yazz said:
Ridiculous. P Abdallah married a libanese girl and there was nothing wrong about it. There is nothing written in the constitution, and no more about a berber wife for the king (M5's wife was not a berber).

The chief of the RF is M6 not H2. He's open-minded and wants her brother to be happy.
MR loves women such as the spanish model he went on holidays in Mexico some years ago.

I don't think that it's so simple
I don’t think that, if Moulay Rachid wants to marry an Algerian for example, the king gives him his approval; Because of the bad relations between Morocco and Algeria

I have a question:
when the prince will marry, does his wife become the second lady of the kingdom (after salma) or she will have a lower rank than her sisters-in-law
for example: does she will walk before meryem of behind hasna?

i think his wife will have exactely the same profile of Lalla Lamiaa the wife of his uncle Moulay Abdullah,and i don't think she will have the same rank of Lalla Salma or even his sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom