The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Morocco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 01-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Akilah's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 202
In my opinion, there is no rush for Prince Moulay to marry, especially given that his brother has a heir. It will become increasingly less significant, if and when Lalla Salma were to have another son. Prince Moulay seems to be quite content at present, just like Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. I think there has been to much emphasis on the martial status of both Prince Moulay and Crown Princess Victoria. When the time comes or if it never does, I think people should be content and focus on with the fact that Prince Moulay has worked hard to represent his country and issues of great concern to humanity.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
I don’t think that a girl can be happy to be in this situation, especially that the story is false, it can be supportable if it was true, but since the rumor is false, I think that this journalist had pass bad moments and her family also.
and do you think that moulay rachid was?
I think that for both the situation was uncomfortable, for the prince especially if he has a woman in his life, and don't forgot that he is a discreet man, it's for that imo, that he don't say anything, but I think that he was ennoying to read people making comments about him and this journalist, when there isn't anything
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-26-2009, 11:23 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
I don't think this much importance has to be given to the journalist's rumor. So many women would love to create rumors about the prince thinking that it would lead to some useless confusion!
The tittle of this thread remains to discuss the role that Prince Moulay Rachid's wife would have, and how this future princess/wife would be perceived from the public? Am I right? Than how did the content of this thread switched to"nonsense"?

The future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's minds and sights. There is no need to start pointing at names or guessing in the past girlfreind rumors; there are only rumors don't forget.
No wife has been apointed yet and I am sure that Moulay Rachid is giving it a great deal of thaught. As a matter of fact I think that the prince has taken so long in deciding because he is simply trying to find the right woman for him. It is not an easy task that this woman will have to endure.
The future pricess will be a new member of royalty in Morocco. There are enormous adjustments to be made before her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
I don't think this much importance has to be given to the journalist's rumor. So many women would love to create rumors about the prince thinking that it would lead to some useless confusion!
The tittle of this thread remains to discuss the role that Prince Moulay Rachid's wife would have, and how this future princess/wife would be perceived from the public? Am I right? Than how did the content of this thread switched to"nonsense"?
the title of this thread is "A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco "
so, you got only one part of the title of this thread which her role.
the other part is "a wife for rachid". and ppl can discuss who she may be, what she does and of course the media speculations. so this thread discuss all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
The future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's minds and sights. There is no need to start pointing at names or guessing in the past girlfreind rumors; there are only rumors don't forget.
yes the future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's sights, but since he is already 38 yrs old and not married yet, ppl ask many questions about who she can be. and i think the name of the future wife will be announced publicly only at the engagement day. but i believe if there were no media speculations about kawtar krifi, no one could bring her name here and discuss it and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
No wife has been apointed yet and I am sure that Moulay Rachid is giving it a great deal of thaught. As a matter of fact I think that the prince has taken so long in deciding because he is simply trying to find the right woman for him. It is not an easy task that this woman will have to endure.
The future pricess will be a new member of royalty in Morocco. There are enormous adjustments to be made before her.
i think rachid is taking his time to find the right person for him, who has to fulfill many criteria. so, i hope it's not difficult to find one
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 01-27-2009, 05:20 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
i think rachid is taking his time to find the right person for him, who has to fulfill many criteria. so, i hope it's not difficult to find one
imo, the bachelor life seems to have for him many advantages, i won't be surprise if he won't marry at all or very later at his 50 years for example
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 01-27-2009, 05:46 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
the title of this thread is "A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco "
so, you got only one part of the title of this thread which her role.
the other part is "a wife for rachid". and ppl can discuss who she may be, what she does and of course the media speculations. so this thread discuss all.
Don't get me wrong I completely understood the tittle of this thread. I think you misread my comment. I am not going to repeat myself for that matter.
However, I think that the future new princess, will be of great importance in Moulay Rachid's life, and that she simply cannot be mistaken with some new names or whatnot. I find it very offending.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-27-2009, 05:53 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
" and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years."

No one has ever mentioned anything about this journalist simply because it has no importance. People's speculations cannot be stopped and no one can go after each rumor or speculation trying to deny it or erase it, it does not seem very logical to do so! don't you think?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
imo, the bachelor life seems to have for him many advantages, i won't be surprise if he won't marry at all or very later at his 50 years for example


Your supposition is impossible, because in Islam the marriage is the half of the religion, then he can’t stay bachelor all his life, and in more, actually the king has only one son and none can say what can be happen on the future, even if it isn’t as important than for his brother, the prince must have children and especially a boy, who will be the understudy of the crown prince.
I want to say also, that imo, the prince is certainly as all people, night clubs and girlfriends are amusing when you are young, but when you approach the forties, you want other things, like a wife (husband) and children, then I don’t think that he will stay single until his fifties
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-27-2009, 06:40 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
We all hope that Moulay Rachid finds the right person for him.
Of course the future princess has to have a certain criteria , I think that she first needs to be a true and faithfull muslim. Faith is a crucial point in anybody's life, anybody in royalty or not is supposed to be very close to god in his prayers and his everyday thaughts.
To my opinion she needs to be well educated. What I mean by education here is of course schools. I wish she would have an important intellect and is part of a certain elite, it would be to the prince's advantage in many ways.
She needs to be physically very accepted with her carisma and carry a certain ora in her.
She needs to be in love with Moulay Rachid in order to be able to carry all the weight that is going to be put on her shoulders.
The rest I think that God will help a great deal if the couple has his blessing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
However, I think that the future new princess, will be of great importance in Moulay Rachid's life, and that she simply cannot be mistaken with some new names or whatnot. I find it very offending.

I am not as sure as you about the importance of the future princess in his life, all depend if he will make a marriage of love, or he will marry to be marry. personally, and I hope that i am wrong, but I feel that he will not make a love marriage
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-27-2009, 06:53 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
Actually if he wanted to marry just by obligation don't you think that he would have done so years ago?
He is now i think 38 years old. I don't think he waited that long to just have a marriage of no importance in his life. I think that in the contrary he might be expecting too much of this wedding, and it might be one of the reasons why he has not been able to commit to a woman yet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
Actually if he wanted to marry just by obligation don't you think that he would have done so years ago?
He is now i think 38 years old. I don't think he waited that long to just have a marriage of no importance in his life. I think that in the contrary he might be expecting too much of this wedding, and it might be one of the reasons why he has not been able to commit to woman yet.

or perhaps he likes the freedom that have a bachelor, night clubs, girlfreinds etc...,

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
Your supposition is impossible, because in Islam the marriage is the half of the religion, then he can’t stay bachelor all his life, and in more, actually the king has only one son and none can say what can be happen on the future, even if it isn’t as important than for his brother, the prince must have children and especially a boy, who will be the understudy of the crown prince.
I want to say also, that imo, the prince is certainly as all people, night clubs and girlfriends are amusing when you are young, but when you approach the forties, you want other things, like a wife (husband) and children, then I don’t think that he will stay single until his fifties

the royal couple is young and will have certainly other children, there isn't any urgency for him to have children
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 01-27-2009, 07:16 AM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
or perhaps he likes the freedom that have a bachelor, night clubs, girlfreinds etc...,
right rosa,we all excited about his marriage the futur wife,weeding ect...
but seems he is happy now and enjoy his life so what's wrong in that it's his life,I too think that if he want to mary that will be because he want to and not because someone force him,he will not wait all this time for an arranged marriage
Quote:
No one has ever mentioned anything about this journalist simply because it has no importance. People's speculations cannot be stopped and no one can go after each rumor or speculation trying to deny it or erase it, it does not seem very logical to do so! don't you think?
I think you're right here,rumors is an amportant part of VIP,head states and royals life if they have to answer about each rumors they won't have time to do anything else
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 01-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
" and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years."

No one has ever mentioned anything about this journalist simply because it has no importance. People's speculations cannot be stopped and no one can go after each rumor or speculation trying to deny it or erase it, it does not seem very logical to do so! don't you think?
if those rumours were important to rachid or kawtar, they could dismiss them in a way or another. take m6 example, when he dismissed khadija birth' date, and his marriage just after he became king. those rumours were important to the MRF. so they denied them.
ok, we don't have to agree with each other. imo, there is no smoke without fire was it just friendship, less or more, no one know for sure. DO YOU?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 01-27-2009, 11:12 AM
lillas's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: n/a, United States
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
if those rumours were important to rachid or kawtar, they could dismiss them in a way or another. take m6 example, when he dismissed khadija birth' date, his marriage just after he became king. those were important to the MRF. so they did.
ok, we don't have to agree with each other. imo, there is no smoke without fire was it just friendship, less or more, no one know for sure. DO YOU?
First I don't think you should be referring to the journalist as you are refering to his Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid.
Second I think that your comment is very confusing I certainly did not understand anything of what you are trying to say!Please try again :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 01-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
First I don't think you should be referring to the journalist as you are refering to his Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. ¨
could you tell why shouldn't be? can't she defend herself if she really wants or if she isn't comfortable with these speculations


Quote:
Originally Posted by lillas View Post
Second I think that your comment is very confusing I certainly did not understand anything of what you are trying to say!Please try again :)
my comments are very clear. no one could invent this story if rachid and kawtar don't know each other. and no girl did say in this thread, if the story is 100% true. it can be true as it can be rumour. that's why we can't exclude one hypothesis or the other.
is this relation just a friendship or more than that? rumours or not? i myself don't know for sure. DO YOU?

now if you are convinced it's 100% rumour, please come with the proof.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 01-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I think you're right here,rumors is an amportant part of VIP,head states and royals life if they have to answer about each rumors they won't have time to do anything else
MRF don't dismiss often rumours. except few. like when the palace stoped rumours which said m6 got married shortly after he became a king (when in fact he wasn't married yet). the palace also made a declaration about khadija's birth, when rumours said she is already born (when she wasn't born yet). there were also some rumours that m6' mother got married after h2 death. did ever the palace say anything about it? to my knowledge no. but this didn't stop ppl thinking she got married. same thing for hasna divorce. no one know for sure if she is divorced or not.

so what if rachid does know kawtar and he doesn't want to speak about it or dismiss anything?

isn't possible?

yes, they don't have to clarify each speculation. but imo, it depends of the size and the type of the rumour and other consideration sometimes it is better to dismiss quickly a rumour and sometimes it isn't.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:29 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
[quote=shrifia;885018]right rosa,we all excited about his marriage the futur wife,weeding ect...
but seems he is happy now and enjoy his life so what's wrong in that it's his life,I too think that if he want to mary that will be because he want to and not because someone force him,he will not wait all this time for an arranged marriage


I think that even if it's a royal family some things are as in all families, the only one who can push him to marry is his mother

I
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 01-29-2009, 05:20 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
I am not as sure as you about the importance of the future princess in his life, all depend if he will make a marriage of love, or he will marry to be marry. personally, and I hope that i am wrong, but I feel that he will not make a love marriage
for what I heard often about the prince, he likes beautiful girl, and when he is certinly surrounded by many pretty ladies, I don't think that he will do an arranged marriage
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013 Asma2 Royal Family of Morocco 392 06-10-2013 03:24 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess eleonore princess elisabeth princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]