A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that even if it's a royal family some things are as in all families, the only one who can push him to marry is his mother;)
rosa, could explain this please. you know, the princes and princesses grow up far from their mother since they were 1 yr old or so, each in a separate residence. so i don't know which relation they have with their mother?

rosa, could explain this please. you know, the princes and princesses grow up far from their mother since they were 1 yr old or so, each in a separate residence. so i don't know which relation they have with their mother?

What?Zineb,are you sure of what you are seeing?The princes and princesses weren't brougt up by their mom???:eek:
If this is true,I am a really sad for them and their mom:cry:
Everybody needs a mom and each mother has the right to live with her babies.

What?Zineb,are you sure of what you are seeing?The princes and princesses weren't brougt up by their mom???:eek:
If this is true,I am a really sad for them and their mom:cry:
Everybody needs a mom and each mother has the right to live with her babies.
yes, that's true soraya. the babies were with their mom for a year or a year and a half. after that, they were living in a separate residence. not even with each other! i was sad when i read it in one of the moroccan magazines. i will look for the article and post it here. i couldn't believe it and still don't understand why hassan II did ask for something like that :nonono:

Several posts have been deleted.

I hope we're all mature enough to conduct ourselves in a responsible manner and respect the opinions of other members even if they disagree with us.

Personal attacks and needless arguments will not be tolerated in this thread.

Let's get back on topic.

Humera
Morocco Moderator

Then if it's true,I am very sad for all them:nonono:
But the princes and princesses sem very close and happy when they are together.
If what you said is true,they were may be able to develop a close relation with their mom and with each other after king Hassan II' s death.
I have the chance to have been brought up by my mom so I can't be a good judge.But,I know that some persons who were separated from their mom early in their life keep lot of respect for her,they even tend to idealize her if her image wasn't distorted by those who educated them.
I still hope that this is possible.
I just hope that moulay Rachid will make a love marriage as his brother did.
Everybody needs his share of love:flowers:
Sorry if I offend someone's opinion but arranged marriage are silly in my opinion specially in our actual time

I read once that after M6 became the king, he watched on what did his mother, and when lalla latifa remarked this she told moulay rachid to make a thing against that, and then it was a quarrel between the two brothers
according to what I read I always though that lalla latifa was close with her youngest son

i am not sur of what you read but i know that Moulay Rachid and M6 are very very close together,true that the king and his mom relation has some up and down until last year (last April) when king past his vacation with his wife and children in his mom home in Paris and they make thing clear between them i guess.

i am not sur of what you read but i know that Moulay Rachid and M6 are very very close together,true that the king and his mom relation has some up and down until last year (last April) when king past his vacation with his wife and children in his mom home in Paris and they make thing clear between them i guess.

I don't know if what was writting was true at 100%, but the two brothers cloud be very close before M6 became the king and perhaps that after their relations had some up and down
I read also, (but I can't remember in what newspaper) that moulay rachid wasn't happy because his brother don't give him a big role in the kingdom

in every relationcheap rosa there is up and down it's normal i guess,
strange how you read alot sometimes you don't know what's is the thruth :)i read that their relation became stronger when M6 become a king because of the big support from all the sibilings to M6,and i read one of his rare interview (i don't remember the newspapper)where he said that works he like the most are mission his brother ask him to accomplish.

thanks rosa. i didn't know that. it's rare to come across a story or something which shows the type of the relation latifa has with her children.
as for rachid' support to m6, aicha (her aunt) and hasna said also in their interview, they are behind m6 and they support his work. i don't expect they say publicly they disagree with m6. the only person who did, is hicham and he has his own arguments. if rachid is very ambitious (at least about his role in morocco), he could have a lot of discussion with his brother.

Personally, I remark that the men who have a plenty of beautiful girls in their life, have difficulties to choose between all the beauties that surround them, a day they like a blonde, a day after a brunette,..etc, and finally they let their mom choose for them.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read in malika oufkir book, that H2 preferred women with a lot of temper than the too pretty, and he wasn’t in love with lalla latifa when he choose her, but he was impress that she knew what she wanted (she said him that if he don’t give her the chance to be mother, she preferred come back to her family than stay at the palace as a concubine), if MR has the same taste than his father (I heard and read often that he has the same character), perhaps that at the time to choose, he will don’t focus a lot on the beauty, but on the character, and to be in love won’t be a criteria to choose, but the admiration, yes.

IF rachid likes to be surrounded by girls, i think this has to be changed if he is considering a serious relation with someone, he wants to marry and build a happy family.
i read somewhere h2 did have some 40 women, and i think latifa wasn't happy. so i hope rachid will not follow his father habit

I read also this book, and the description that malika oufkir make about lalla latifa show a very proud lady, not beautiful but with a lot of charisma, I read also on the net that forsake by her husband, she had an affair with Mohamed mediouri, that indicate that she was a head woman, and she wasn’t afraid by H2. But I wonder if at this epoque, the king’s wife was a public personage, H2 would choose her, not sure that he would take the risk to give the title of princess for a woman with an astonishing character.

Personally, I remark that the men who have a plenty of beautiful girls in their life, have difficulties to choose between all the beauties that surround them, a day they like a blonde, a day after a brunette,..etc, and finally they let their mom choose for them.:lol:

I agree with you Rosa, it is hard to set your mind straight when there is a lot of demand around you. I am sure many single girls are aiming to be with HRH Prince Moulay Rachid.
It is very hard when you know that everyone is eventualy saying yes to any of your propositions.

One should not forget that we can not beleive everything that we read in books and magazines... Stories differ so much depending on the person who wrote the article or the book.
And it is pointless to criticise them anyway, no one is getting anything from it I beleive.

One should not forget that we can not beleive everything that we read in books and magazines... Stories differ so much depending on the person who wrote the article or the book.
And it is pointless to criticise them anyway, no one is getting anything from it I beleive.

I agree that it’s difficult to know what is true and what isn’t, but imo it is the reverse of the medal, since official media make all to give a perfect picture of the member of the MRF( when they aren’t better than other people), and don’t allow anyone to know what happen behind the walls of the palace. Then, the writers take their info where they can, with the risk that their source can be doubtful
Personally, I prefer to have info of many sources than only the official commentaries

the official media don't bring any analysis at all for MRF events. they have to be called officially the "PALACE media". they throw the news without any analysis. you can understand how those media frame public discussion of an issue or not, and what topics are covered and what topics are ignored. it's clear that their role is to create the perfect image for the MRF. however the MRF are human being and they are subject also to ERRORS, MISTAKES, BIG mistakes and so. if the media in morocco has more freedom, you could see MRF acts, personalities, characters and behaviors subject to deep analysis, and moroccan ppl could know well by whom they are governed.

as for now, who can speaks about what happen behind the walls of the palace, other than someone who lives or lived there?
hopefully, there are some serious foreign writers who did a good job while writing about moroccan' kings. and even they don't live in the palace, they have enough material to build good analysis on kings' work and interesting details about MRF life.
if still we can't believe those books/magazines, then i'm waiting to see MRF autobiographies or memories, where they say whatever they want ;)

i agree with you rosa, it's good to have info of many sources than only the official commentaries, which imo they aren't 100% accurate. and you know at the end of the day, it isn't difficult to recognise stupid things and blabla and ppl do make their own judgment.

To come back to the subject of the thread, I think it's difficult to imagine how kind of girl MR can choose, because we don't know his tastes
Once, I read in a Spanish newspaper, that the better description of MR was made by Tucquoi in his book “the last king”, he was described as a hard worker and a big lover of women, but I don't know if there were more details.

if what it was said is true, then i believe his rank as a prince does help him a lot to be surrounded by women, and maybe it's also due to some kind of appeal he has. however i would love to know which kind of girls surround him. we don't have to forget that many women could love him just bcz he is a prince. so i'm not sure if the expected wife will be one of those and i think he wants to figure out where is the true love and a woman with real qualities.

as it does happen in some european royal houses, i don't know if he is receiving lists of "good candidates".

I am sure Prince Moulay Rachid has already set his mind on at least two or three potential wives. What he is waiting for to take the final decision? God only knows.
All I hope is that she is a beautifull sincere lady, it is important that she has nice story and that she presents well. I wouldn't like to see him with someone who is under average or plainly average!
I think that it is a mistake somehow to wait for so long because now everyone is going to be expecting so much from the new princess!!! May God help her!

what if Prince Moulay Rachid marries and doesn't make it a public event. He could definitely choose to keep it as aprivate matter, and that way he will never have to expose his wife and children. I think it is somehow better for them if they just stay unknown to the public.

like that lillas,there won't be any how beautiful,not beautiful elegant... not elegant,....all these bla bla:D

When the prince will marry, I am quite sure that the palace will make an official announcement, and probably the TV will broadcast the ceremony
He is a royal prince and the son of Hassan II, it's impossible that his marriage will be kept in secret

like that lillas,there won't be any how beautiful,not beautiful elegant... not elegant,....all these bla bla:D
That way everybody is happy! and everyone can go on with their lives not focusing so much on the new wife!
Actually I think it would be for the best!!!:)

When the prince will marry, I am quite sure that the palace will make an official announcement, and probably the TV will broadcast the ceremony
He is a royal prince and the son of Hassan II, it's impossible that his marriage will be kept in secret
i totally agree with u loubna2. i don't see one reason which makes rachid go for a secret marriage :wacko: he doesn't have already 4 wives, neither he is 70, so he wants to keep this marriage a secret.

well it's time to make it clear. if rachid marries or not, it's not the end of the world :lol: really it's not the end of the world
there are more important things which matter a lot to the moroccan than the marriage of this prince. oh yes, don't worry girls. ppl have quite busy lives, and spending 5 min discussing the expected wife, is normal as ppl and very accurate media and newspapers around the world discuss the beauty, the intellegence, the charm, the fashion, the extravagance .. of their first ladies or any other public figure. That's quite normal in democratic societies :) they have time for many things and they discuss EVERYTHING, even the choice of a designer and not another can have a political meaning ;)

I think that the old fashion way is better! women don't have to be so public, they can be part of many causes and defend all of them and lead as many things as they want, but tv? I am not so sure it does them right. They are much more protected if stayed private. I don't know i just think it is classier to stay away from the media!

I don't mind their public presence,cute,nice and intersting in the same time,BUT as long as it doesn't turn up to media obsession,you know:jumping on TV and news....to say anythings or nothings frunkly I don't like that:rolleyes: and in my opinion been on the eye public all time doesn't mean you are hard working.

It is true that overdoing the media attention is not a good thing. A princess should not provoque such behavior.

I think before talking about the role of the future woman of prince moulay Rachid we need to know who she will be in order to know her level of education then expect what she can do for Moroccan society. is there any information about his future wife.
Did the prince decide to marry or not yet.

I think before talking about the role of the future woman of prince moulay Rachid we need to know who she will be in order to know her level of education then expect what she can do for Moroccan society. is there any information about his future wife.
Did the prince decide to marry or not yet.

there is no info about a possible marriage
he will turn 39 years in june, but he doesn't seem very hurry to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom